"I don't trust him," is something people say to hide their racism.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:22 pm
@nimh,
Well thanks for being the Ellucidator Nimh.

What would the petty posters of A2K do without you?

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:24 pm
@nimh,
So ugly.

I'm sure you are living at a subsistence level because you are spiritually compelled to give your gains to those in need.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:25 pm
@dlowan,
Oh no!

Dlowan sees the real me!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:26 pm
@blatham,
There are no "low lives."

Right blatham?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:27 pm
@kickycan,
What nonsense.

I should give my money to others so that they will buy my products.

Why don't I just keep my money?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 09:54 pm
@JPB,
The intent of these new funds is to buy votes.

Obama promised cuts for 95% of Americans.

Since 40% of Americans don't pay taxes, he must have been promising a very large number of Americans a check.

I pay a **** load of taxes and I also contribute a lot of money to charities.

I don't get any credit, among our sanctimonious friends on the Left for the latter, because they want the government to be the source of all largess since they know their meagre incomes will not be expected to contribute.

For those who truly cannot support themselves and their families because of disability or temporary economic failure, I pay taxes and contribute to charities without regret.

I do not, however, think that people who make a living off of playing welfare statutes are worthy of my largess.

First of all, I work damned hard for my money. I am not stealing it from anyone, nor do I acquire it by exploiting anyone.

Secondly, I have had to live through years as a "have-not" in the process of achieving my current economic status.

Now in my 50's I am making a lot of money, and I am being required to give up a chunk of it to pay for people in their 20's and 30's who are not willing to work as hard as I did to get where I am today.

If you think that all the money taken from us in taxes is only being given to the people with real needs, then let me tell you about a property i have in the Florida everglades.

I don't need the people who are not being asked to contribute to tell me how much I must contribute.

Throughout this election campaign, we have been treated by Liberals who insist that they would be more than wiling to pay more in taxes.

The fact is that the US Treasury will not reject contributions, and charitable organizations will not either.

What we are actually faced with is people who want to feel good on my dime.

When Liberals begger themselves supporting those they believe are poor, I will take their criticism and cries seriously.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 10:08 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Quote:
I was thinking of you the other night, when Obama won, Finn. Thinking of how you must have felt.

Well that demonstrates your lack of of grace.

Sorry to disappoint you though. I lost no sleep.

The American people voted him in, and I can live with that.

I have prospered under each and every administration, and I expect I will do the same under the Obama Administration because I rely more on myself and my talents than our government.

I prosper less under failed Democratic administrations (i.e. Carter's), but I'll be OK.

What may happen however, is that I will decide to retreat with my accumulated wealth and no longer bother to create livelihoods for others, if the Obama Administration goes too far.

Your notion of trickle up economics will make this immaterial.

Give my money to the people and they will have money to spend on my products. In other words, I need to buy my own products.

Why would I do this?

Call me selfish, call me venal.

Your name calling isn't going to influence my decisions, and if I decide to withdraw my wealth from the American economy how will this advance your agenda?

I suppose you can pass laws that take my money from me when I try to leave the game, but I, and my friends, will be elswhere before you can do it.

DrewDad

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 10:35 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
How about if I call you pathetic for posting seven times in a row?
nimh

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 05:20 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Hm, ok, so you got someone's post backwards and wrongly jumped all over her because of that, and now that someone pointed out your mistake you jump on him for that. OK. And then you chide Cyclo for a "lack of grace"? You're kidding, right, or are you just the least self-aware poster on this thread?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 11:13 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

Well that demonstrates your lack of of grace.

Sorry to disappoint you though. I lost no sleep.

Laughing

I told you long ago, that I would have asses like you in the front of my mind during this election. B/c it's not just about Obama winning, it's about your worldview losing.

Quote:

Your name calling isn't going to influence my decisions, and if I decide to withdraw my wealth from the American economy how will this advance your agenda?

You won't, for you're all talk and bluster. The idea that you are going to take your ball and go home is a little childish, and nobody is buying it from you or your economic cohort. You are merely bitching about the rules being changed to slightly less in your favor than before. As if anyone cares about that.

I'll be thinking of you on the day they raise your taxes, Finn. Thinking and smiling.

Cycloptichorn
blatham

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 04:11 pm
Quote:
"I am concerned," Gail McDaniel, who owns a cosmetics business, said in the parking lot of the Shop and Save. "The abortion thing bothers me. Same-sex marriage."

"I think there are going to be outbreaks from blacks," she added. "From where I'm from, this is going to give them the right to be more aggressive."
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/11/us/politics/11south.html?_r=1&hp=&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 05:07 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

What nonsense.

That was my exact point, you turd with vocal chords.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 07:56 pm
@DrewDad,
How about it?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 07:58 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
As I will be thinking of you and smiling when The Expected One lowers his definition to the admittedly lowly level of your income.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2008 08:01 pm
@kickycan,
No kicky...you're the big poop-head!

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 06:54 am
@kickycan,
I agree that you should have a specific reason.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 07:20 am
i must be the biggest racist on the planet, i've used the thread titles quote about every politician i've ever heard of

not to mention religious leaders, ceo's, about 75% of all broadcasters and insurance salesmen
rabel22

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 09:29 am
@djjd62,
Me also!!!!!!! The fact that he is a politician is explanation enough.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 09:33 am
@djjd62,
Only if you're talking about black people djjd...for example.

I just don't trust Reagan = OK
I just don't trust Bush = OK
I just don't trust Clinton = OK
I just don't trust Bush = OK
I just don't trust Obama = Racist

See?
djjd62

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 10:08 am
@maporsche,
Shocked
way to be "guy who doesn't get humour" guy