Are the Republican A2Kers getting desperate?

candidone1

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 11:32 am
@okie,
I think what you wingnuts are missing is that of all of Obama's so-called "shady" relationships, not a single....I repeat, not a single malicious or shady thing has been shown to be also true of Obama.
At 47 years old, having been everything from a community organizer to Presidental candidate, he's bound to have some people in his life that not everyone agrees with.

Have you ever taken the time to examine the good Obama has done in his lifetime....or acknowledged the tens of millions of positive people he has worked with, motivated, influenced and been associated with?
No, you look at a half dozen you choose to pluck from relative obscurity and make that representative of the whole collection of people with whom he interacts and representative of the individual he is.

I agree with this entire thread...republicans are getting desperate. They are becoming so desperate that merely spreading and repeating the same unsubstantiated lies and fabrications is not enough, they have settled for innuendo to satisfy the hatred they have for Obama.

You guys really have becoem quite disgusting.
If I have misread your group, then perhaps you can show what Obama himself has said or done that is representative of anything Ayers did as a domestic terrorist....or that Rezko did as a shady businessman, or that Wright said as his minister....you know where I'm going with this....

If Obama = his associations, as you guys seem so eager to charge, then it should be very simple to prove that he does in fact equal, or at minimum, share the same views of these "shady" people. Given the sheer numbers of shady people in his life, there should be countless examples of how Obama has been influenced by these characters.

Go ahead...please....show reveal them to us....millions of votes depend on this.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 12:04 pm
@candidone1,

You wingnuts will agree that the media is protecting Obama and that all of his malicious
dealings with shady criminal types will be suppressed until well after the election.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 12:10 pm
@sozobe,
I remember Wink
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 12:12 pm
the fall of the Mccain campaign
http://www.fallofsaigon.org/evac1.bmp
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 12:19 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

The first community activist party Obama organized.
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 12:24 pm
@sozobe,
Oh goodness...no need to do a search. What do I owe you?
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 12:26 pm
Rick Davis and the mother of all comebacks... http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/31/rick_davis_sees_one_of_the_gre.html#more
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 01:15 pm
@blatham,
Eh, don't worry about it. I genuinely don't remember if there was money involved... as long as you remember the bet part I'm happy. Smile
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 01:24 pm
@sozobe,
LOL. Well, I guess we are fine then.

But let me give you this pretty as a nod to your win...

http://blog.prospect.org/blog/ezraklein/bralds_marx-s%20(2)-thumb-230x298.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 01:41 pm

If Democrats here on A2K are paying attention to what is happening it is they that should be getting increasingly concerned.
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 01:50 pm
@H2O MAN,
so, is the bet on then?
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 02:20 pm
@blatham,
You go ahead and gamble on Obama and I'll be spreading my wealth around locally in my own way.
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 02:39 pm
@H2O MAN,
And just how did I know you'd sneak out under the door.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 03:51 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

The first community activist party Obama organized.

actually waterboy it's the fall of Saigon following Nixon's "peace with honor."
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:02 pm
@blatham,
I'm holding the door open so that you can exit with some dignity, don't blow it.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:03 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

it's the fall of Saigon following Nixon's "peace with honor."

I know, Obama's peace with honor would be far worse.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

it's the fall of Saigon following Nixon's "peace with honor."

I know, Obama's peace with honor would be far worse.
liar.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:31 pm
I stopped following the election a few weeks ago, but I have a question for everyone.

Yesterday I heard some people talking about a video tape the LA Times is supposed to be holding concerning Obama.
From what I heard, and I admit this info is second hand, the LA Times is refusing to release the tape.

Does anyone know what thats about?
dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:38 pm
@mysteryman,
I herd some sheep today but the LA Times is supposed to be withholding the tape concerning republicans. I admit this info is second hand but it's believed they were all Merino, long on wool but short on meat.
realjohnboy

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:40 pm
@mysteryman,
(psst. Don't forget your NFL picks this week, MM. Thanks).
0 Replies