Are the Republican A2Kers getting desperate?

engineer

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:45 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

We just had McTag and wife visit from Manchester. They tell us that the American election has been covered in depth and on a daily basis in their press and on their TV news broadcasts.

US equals big footprint.

There's a great series from Richmond, VA in the Guardian that's worth reading.
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:48 am
@engineer,
Yup...I read related bits in the guardian each morning.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:51 am
@blatham,

It will be Obama saying "I'm not dead yet" and the Clinton's will crack him over the head to end his misery.
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:53 am
@H2O MAN,
Would you like to make a wager on the WH winner? Say $500 bucks? I'm sure you've got the balls for it along with the mouth.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 08:03 am
@blatham,

Will you be like Obama, and change your mind after the fact?
You can't pin that SOB down to any campaign promises.

blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 08:45 am
@H2O MAN,
We can both mail a cashier's check today, or make a wire transfer of funds, to any A2K individual you choose. He/she will hold the funds until the election is over then send the grand total to you or to me.

So...how you doing for balls?

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 08:48 am
@blatham,

I've got big balls
Oh I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 08:51 am
@blatham,
Gosh, bets... I would never place a bet... on, for example, the VP choice... ahem...

<twirls a lock of hair>
dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 09:05 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

We can both mail a cashier's check today, or make a wire transfer of funds, to any A2K individual you choose. He/she will hold the funds until the election is over then send the grand total to you or to me.

So...how you doing for balls?

dyslexia wrote: june 19,2008

terms of actual wager, Obama wins by %3 popular vote, GeorgeOB to hold the $ (200) winnings to go to winner of bet. I don't welch. bet is with Finn who has agreed to the bet.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 09:12 am
@sozobe,
Have we made a bet I've forgotten?
okie

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 10:48 am
@Eorl,
Dang propaganda! I just saw more of it this morning, Al Qaeda endorses Obama. That is terrible.

More propaganda, Obama buddy, Bill Ayers, dedicated book he wrote a long time ago to Sirhan Sirhan, the guy that killed Robert Kennedy. I wonder if Ted knows that? Or Caroline. Dang it, more propaganda.

More propaganda, Obama is claiming no tax increases now. He is spreading more propaganda, as I am sure the Democrats have been criticizing tax cuts for years.

If you are confused by all this propaganda, people, I am sympathetic. This is so confusing.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 10:52 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

Dang propaganda! I just saw more of it this morning, Al Qaeda endorses Obama. That is terrible.

Are you serious, Okie??

Why is it terrible?

Cycloptichorn
okie

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 10:54 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

okie wrote:

Are you serious, Okie??

Why is it terrible?

Cycloptichorn

Because its propaganda, cyclops! Evidently none of the stuff I read or hear has any substance whatsoever.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 10:54 am
@Cycloptichorn,

Cyclotroll shows his true colors and alliance.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 10:56 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

okie wrote:

Are you serious, Okie??

Why is it terrible?

Cycloptichorn

Because its propaganda, cyclops! Evidently none of the stuff I read or hear has any substance whatsoever.

Propaganda by who? For what reason?

Okie, you are proving the question in the title of this thread true. Don't be dense.

Cycloptichorn
okie

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 10:58 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Cyclops, I am trying to agree with you. I have been duped by all the propaganda. I failed to see that anything about Obama has no substance whatsoever. Everything that we read and hear about Obama is propaganda.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 11:05 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

Cyclops, I am trying to agree with you. I have been duped by all the propaganda. I failed to see that anything about Obama has no substance whatsoever. Everything that we read and hear about Obama is propaganda.

What are you talking about, Okie? Your attempts at humorous lampooning of the other side fall flat, b/c you're not doing it right.

Cycloptichorn
okie

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 11:11 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I can't even agree with you and be right? What is wrong with you, cyclops?
dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 11:14 am
@Cycloptichorn,
personally I'm delighted to see Al Qaeda endorse Obama, after all Muslims need to support each other. It's also my understanding that Rev Dobson and the KKK are voting for Mccain.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 11:25 am
@blatham,
Oh, you forgot it?

Yeah, there was a big bet quite a while ago (well before it was evident who the Dem nominee would be) that if Hillary ended up as the nominee, she would choose Obama as her VP; and if Obama was the nominee, he would choose Hillary as his VP.

Your position was yes, mine was no.

I miss the search function like crazy but if that doesn't ring bells I can see what I can find...