Always Eleven to him

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:00 am
@kuvasz,
Kuvasz wrote:

Quote:
The reason I don't like guys like you is that you believe that you are entitled to ******* off at work, all the while the people who have to do the really hard labors and tasks never get to slack off like you do, post on an internet site during their work hour, yet its guys like you who take in the greater share of the company’s success and guys like you who are ******* up industry after industry with your laziness.

If I walked into your office and found you playing games at a computer I would give you a single warning about it and if I found you doing it again I would call security to remove you from your workstation immediately. Your behavior is pure poison in the workplace and an insult to your industrious colleagues who work hard all day.

Speaking on behalf of all of the "industrius colleagues who work hard all day," thanks, Kuvasz, for saying what we'd all like to say. You didn't sound like a pompous prick at all.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 05:29 am
@kuvasz,
LOFL he posts a god damn manifesto (likely from work) about us right wingers supposedly ******* off. **** YOU ASSHOLE.

You don't own a business - you've never invented ANYTHING. All you are is a ******* qwerty jockey with too much ******* time on your hands. **** YOU.
nimh

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 05:42 am
@kuvasz,
kuvasz wrote:

btw coming from an intellectual light weight like you I bask in your reprobation.

Laughing Laughing

Thank you for so beautifully illustrating my point! Razz

The good thing about a web forum is that you get to judge people purely on what they write and on the merits of their actual arguments, rather than on whatever other status they might bring outside. And you may or may not be a hotshot outside this forum, but in your posts here you show yourself as nothing more than a loudmouth blowhard. Your lengthy political rants may be along lines I agree with in ideological terms, but they're not particularly coherent, and the way you word them make clear that you're not so much interested in any cogent political conversation as much as just baiting people into protracted cockfights. And that's all I have to say about that.
cjhsa

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 06:24 am
@nimh,
**** you too asshole.
parados

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 06:34 am
@OmSigDAVID,
DAVID..

When "the people" in a vote elect a government, the minority doesn't get to take up arms because they don't like the person elected. That IS treason. cjhsa has proposed taking up arms simply because the candidate he isn't supporting gets elected. The founders did NOT support that and the 2nd amendment is NOT there to dispute elections.

Surely you can tell the difference between a lost election and a tyrannical government David.
cjhsa

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 06:36 am
@parados,
You're missing the point, but, that is not anything new.
0 Replies

nimh

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 08:53 am
@cjhsa,
You know I was talking to Kuvasz, right, not to you?

But hey sure, a **** you right back to you as well. Kuvasz and you just go to show that you've got pricks on the left and on the right.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:40 am
@kuvasz,
kuvasz wrote:

Quote:
Jesus Kuvasz, you may be a lefty, but you're still a pompous prick.

I believe that it takes hard work to achieve results and not letting my team down...

that's more than a belief, it's a fact. if you screw around instead of getting the job done, the customers see that lack of caring in the poor quality of what the company is selling. no matter if it's a product or a service.

if you have people who consistantly fart around, it drags the others, and the company down.

that has a physical effect; NO PAY CHECKS BECAUSE THE BUSINESS TANKS OUT.

seems simple to me.
DontTreadOnMe

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:50 am
annnnddddddddd, back on topic;

dems only appear to be SO FAR left to those that hate democracy, and by extension, america.
cjhsa

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:54 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
Uh, no. Don't forget who the SOTH is. Don't forget what has happened since 2006 either.
0 Replies

nimh

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:00 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

seems simple to me.

Right. If anyone actually seriously thought I called Kuvasz a pompous prick because I think it's just great if employees fart away their salaried time, then rest assured, that was of course not my point.
Cycloptichorn

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:26 pm
@cjhsa,
Your anger reveals how cutting his comments really were.

I bet you were picked on a lot as a kid.

Cycloptichorn
cjhsa

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:53 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Actually I was. Wanna know why?
OmSigDAVID

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:55 pm
@cjhsa,
Y ?

What did u DO about it ?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:57 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Actually I was. Wanna know why?

Oh, I'm sure there's some sob story here that you would like to share. But I could care less. The point is you react like a kid who doesn't know how to handle being picked on; you let people get under your skin, and that just eggs' em on more.

Cycloptichorn
cjhsa

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 01:13 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
No sob story - I was just younger than everyone else because I kept getting pushed ahead by educators who wanted to teach to the LCD.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 01:25 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:

seems simple to me.

Right. If anyone actually seriously thought I called Kuvasz a pompous prick because I think it's just great if employees fart away their salaried time, then rest assured, that was of course not my point.

it didn't seem to me that it was, nimh. no worries on my part.

but in kuvs, defense; anyone who hasn't been kissing bush's ass for the last 8 years has had to listen to an endless litany of rightist accusations about how awful we are, how we're losers, etc. you know that, of course. but it's different for us here in the states because we get in person, or behind our backs a lot of the time.

after a while, it tends to make you kind of pissed off. ya get tired of putting up with it.

so you can see how it really rankles when a person who consistently goes off about welfare and nanny government says he's posting on a non-business related website when he should be doing the work he's paid to do.

you see the inconsistency of philosophy here, right?
cjhsa

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 01:36 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
You asshole. You're just looking for ways to marginalize those that disagree with you - especially people like me who back it up and don't back down.

Go funk yourself.

This site wouldn't exist it it wasn't for people who posted from work, and if it did, it would be even more biased towards welfare suckers than it already is.
DontTreadOnMe

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 03:12 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

You asshole. You're just looking for ways to marginalize those that disagree with you - especially people like me who back it up and don't back down.

Go funk yourself.

This site wouldn't exist it it wasn't for people who posted from work, and if it did, it would be even more biased towards welfare suckers than it already is.

you're so predictable, i can set my watch.

every time you get cornered you either call the other person an asshole or just scream "**** you".

here, you must really feel busted. hence the double whammy of "you asshole, go fu*k yourself".

i don't really give a rip if you post at work, you don't work for me.

but it's really hypocritical of you to portray yourself as mr. roll up the sleeves and git 'er done values when you're taking the boss's money for working and instead hang out on a website airing your hatred of all things welfare and liberal.

so i guess that's your cue to type "i double dog **** you, asshole". Laughing
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 03:19 pm
@cjhsa,
This is what I'm talking about. If you moderated your angry reactions, you'd get less ****.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies