kuvasz

Mon 27 Oct, 2008 08:47 pm
@gungasnake,
your remark is a fine example of what complete pussies you and you right wing buddies are. the rest of us put up with bush shredding the constitutional protections for the american citizen and bore it for years and you guys piss your pants simply because a moderate democrat leads in the presidential polls.
OmSigDAVID

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:57 am
@cjhsa,
The purpose of the existence of a leftist party
was and is for its constitutency (the poor, losers in society)
to parasitically rip off the more successful of us like fleas n tics on a dog.
OmSigDAVID

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:59 am
@parados,
The issue is the losers using democracy as a weapon
to parasitically rip off those of us who have been more successful.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:04 am
@JTT,
Speaking of not having a clue, cj. that is you, in spades.
I can't remember a political posting from you, EVER,
that made any sense whatsoever. You don't have the foggiest
notion when it comes to political science. Even the simplest
of terminology throws you.

Why do you keep making a complete fool of yourself? [rhetorical question]
HOW RUDE !
OmSigDAVID

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:08 am
@patiodog,
Quote:

What are the Reps SO FAR Right?

That 's what thay r SUPPOSED to be;
that 's like complaining that your accountant is TOO ACCURATE
or that your surgeon 's hands r TOO CLEAN
or that your local police are TOO HONEST.

Quote:
the latest batch makes Nixon look like a commie.

He said that his philosophy was to
"run on the right and govern in the center"
thereby betraying the conservatives who elected him.

I complained to him about that (for all the good it did me).

David

David
0 Replies

cjhsa

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 05:41 am
@OmSigDAVID,
There are very few demonrats left that don't think completely with their assholes. Then they complain that I make no sense..... There is a civil war coming and the side you are on will be decided by a simple verbal test. Lock and load.
patiodog

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 05:56 am
@cjhsa,
So you've gone from yor claims that the "porch monkeys" (your term) will be rioting if Obama losing, and now you're suggesting civil war if McCain loses. Way to sink to the level of your straw man, chief.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:20 am
@cjhsa,
I'm an optimist; I still believe that CW-II can be averted, but some thought is going to have to go into it. Leftists need to be thinking about what they actually want when the discussions about splitting the country up start up in earnest.
gungasnake

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:24 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
The purpose of the existence of a leftist party
was and is for its constitutency (the poor, losers in society)
to parasitically rip off the more successful of us like fleas n tics on a dog.

I don't see the poor as responsible for the present demoKKKrat party; the party itself and its leaders are the culprits and the poor are victims along with everybody else. The good news is that within ten years of the country being split up, the poor and everybody else on the blue side other than the masters will figure out how badly they're being used; that is, when they no longer have productive people to expropriate funds from to shield themselves from logical consequences of their own stupidity...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:26 am
@kuvasz,
Quote:
ou guys piss your pants simply because a moderate democrat leads in the presidential polls.

Barky Oinkbama a "Moderate Democrat(TM)"....

BWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.....

Like I say, be thinking about what you want in the way of terms of a divorce, it's coming.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:42 am
@cjhsa,
I see you don't like democracy cjhsa.

Nice threat there. Will we be reading about your arrest in the next couple of weeks?
parados

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 06:44 am
@gungasnake,
gunga -
Go ahead and start an armed insurrection if you feel you must.
Just remember that AMERICA has laws against using guns against other citizens. The crime you commit will be the one you spend time in jail for.

Hey.. maybe you can get the needle if you try hard enough.
cjhsa

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 07:16 am
@parados,
Democracy?

How many times do I have to tell you ya retard, we don't live in a Democracy. The founding fathers set it up that way on purpose - so that we can arm ourselves and take the country back if the democratic process manages to elect someone who doesn't understand what a Contitutional Republic is.
gungasnake

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 07:24 am
@parados,
I have zero plans for starting it myself and that would be the least of your worries if I did. Something better to worry about would be what exactly Texas and Utah end up doing should Oinkbama win. Texas in fact is legally entitled to leave the union at its own discretion; that was the condition of it joining.
cjhsa

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 07:29 am
@cjhsa,
Constitutional Republic. Not Contitutional Republic - that would be Los Angeles.
0 Replies

parados

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 07:34 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Democracy?

How many times do I have to tell you ya retard, we don't live in a Democracy. The founding fathers set it up that way on purpose - so that we can arm ourselves and take the country back if the democratic process manages to elect someone who doesn't understand what a Contitutional Republic is.

The US is a constitutional republic as well as a democracy. Just like a tree can also be an oak and deciduous. One descriptive noun doesn't mean the other one is no longer valid. The internet has a way to look up the meanings of words for those of you that don't have any books in your house let alone a dictionary.

Constitutional Republic means what the government can do is restricted by the constitution. It doesn't give you the right of armed insurrection just because you disagree with what the majority has voted for.

Just to clarify. The US is a republic. The US is a democracy. The US is also a constitutional republic. It is all of them. The constitutional republic part does not prevent voting Pelosi the SOTH. The constitution does define if you take up arms against the properly elected government of the US. It's called "treason."
cjhsa

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 07:37 am
@parados,
Treason is what the Democrats have been doing for the past several years.
parados

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 07:38 am
@gungasnake,
I say let them if Texas wishes to do so. It means my tax money won't have to go to support them. Of course, Texas will have to take Bush with them. Hey, we won't have to pay his retirement then.
Maybe we can sue Texas for all the money Bush lost us over the last 8 years since Bush is no longer a US citizen.

parados

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 07:39 am
@cjhsa,
You sir, are a complete idiot.

Taking up arms against the US government is treason. You proposed taking up arms.
cjhsa

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 07:40 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

You sir, are a complete idiot.

Taking up arms against the US government is treason. You proposed taking up arms.

That's what the 2A is for.