Cycloptichorn

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:39 am
@cjhsa,
Well, now that we have your word for it, I guess that settles that.

Wait a minute. It doesn't. Why should I believe you? K has been remarkably consistent the entire time he's been here. What evidence do you have?

Cycloptichorn
cjhsa

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:47 am
@Cycloptichorn,
He's an Obama supporter.
Cycloptichorn

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:50 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

He's an Obama supporter.

http://journeyhomeburke.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/warren_buffet.jpg

Apparently wealth does not prevent one from supporting Obama.

Cycloptichorn
cjhsa

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:52 am
@Cycloptichorn,
Apparently it doesn't prevent Buffet from being a buffoon either.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:55 am
@cjhsa,
cjhsa gurgled
Quote:
Hey dumbass, you say you have your own business? I'm betting it's called "When Pigs Fly, Inc.".

nope, one is Aja, Inc., (named after my first kuvasz) set up to exploit a patent i hold on dyeing polypropylene which technology is being used in the carpet and non woven business, and the other is one i called TTC, set up to move my royalties i get on fire retardants i invented, but did not patent. both are listed in georgia, if you are smart enough you can get my true name, then you can stalk me at my home, i would like that because i too defend my life and property with firearms.

BTW I hold three graduate degrees in the physical sciences, and you are what, a high school drop-out?

in the business world from which i come you won't even be working for my subordinate's subordinate.
kuvasz

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:57 am
@Cycloptichorn,
oddly, one of buffet's companies is in the process os licensing my patent.
cjhsa

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:05 pm
@kuvasz,
Oddly, you don't have much of a web presence.
dagmaraka

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:30 pm
@cjhsa,
too far left? or too far right? compared to WHAT? certainly not in the scope of world political spectrum, where both democrats and republicans would be right next to each other with many other alternatives to their left and right.

again and again and again.... at least if some new topics were pulled out.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 03:40 pm
@kuvasz,
Doesn't sound like you've exactly become poverty-stricken from the activities you describe.... What you you really think about the idea of Barky Oinkbama seizing much if not most of the proceeds thereof for redistribution to his homies and other kept voting blocks??
dagmaraka

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 03:53 pm
@gungasnake,
that would be stupid. luckily that's nowhere in any of his plans.
gungasnake

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 03:56 pm
@dagmaraka,
Quote:
that would be stupid. luckily that's nowhere in any of his plans.

I assume you mean it would be stupid to vote for somebody planning to do that sort of **** with your own money... You're claiming Kuvasz is planning to vote for McCain?
dagmaraka

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 04:11 pm
@gungasnake,
no. i claim exactly what i said. it's nowhere in obama's plans. i have no clue who kuvasz is going to vote for...why would i be talking about kuvasz's plans?
parados

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 04:31 pm
@cjhsa,
It violates the traditional gun training of the NRA before the nuts took over.

You guys now just want to wave your guns and pretend you are men while threatening others just like you did as a kid with your cap gun.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 08:50 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
Oddly, you don't have much of a web presence.

I just have to laugh at your lack of sophistication about the chemical industry, it’s not necessary what you know, and I know a lot, but who you know. And a lot of people know me and my technologies therefore there is no reason to advertise and spend money doing it if customers call me for help.

I spent 30 years in my industry as a research director, plant manager, and international sales and marketing manager and am easily found with a phone call or two, in fact advertising would likely get me more business than I could handle. (I had two strokes, after all) this way I get work a couple of hours a week, rake in six figures and engage with brainics like you. Probably I spend as much time talking to head hunters who try to pick my brain for scientists and technical personnel than my own customers.

But, just to explain it to you, once one of my products go into the manufacture of things like carpets or fabric or non wovens I get a piece of the sales price, usually 2-3%, and my licensing agreements are designed for my customer to toll out my chemicals to another chemical plant for manufacture, so I don't have to lift a finger after the agreement is signed. When my customer sells oh say, three to four million dollars a year of his product I get my share quarterly, or monthly depending on the contract. Having these types of products in a number of markets is akin to a farmer not depending on his income on growing a single crop. it took me the entire decade to grow my business and I lived like a church mouse until 2005, having already had one company of mine to go belly up because a partner embezzled a couple of hundred thousand dollars from our tile back at the beginning of the decade, which is why I now go it alone.

What I find amazing about you right wingers is that to look at me and what I have accomplished, normally you would hold up my successes as the epitome of the "capitalist way,” but the journey in getting to Phat Street showed me how unlikely it could be and how the deck is stacked against a normal guy making it in this society. So, just because I have been lucky and industrious enough to get to the next level, I don't forget those who remain at my previous one and do not pull up the ladder on them once I have climbed to a higher economic level. You would call that stupid; I would call it an act of grace.

The reason I don't like guys like you is that you believe that you are entitled to ******* off at work, all the while the people who have to do the really hard labors and tasks never get to slack off like you do, post on an internet site during their work hour, yet its guys like you who take in the greater share of the company’s success and guys like you who are ******* up industry after industry with your laziness.

If I walked into your office and found you playing games at a computer I would give you a single warning about it and if I found you doing it again I would call security to remove you from your workstation immediately. Your behavior is pure poison in the workplace and an insult to your industrious colleagues who work hard all day.

btw, I have fired a chemist with a master's degree for dicking around on the job when I caught him a second time posting to a sports site instead of getting his work done, first. You remind me of him to a tee. I hope you suffer the same fate so you can explain to your wife and kid that daddy lost his job because he was lazy.
nimh

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 09:47 pm
Jesus Kuvasz, you may be a lefty, but you're still a pompous prick.
JTT

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 10:15 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
And pigs fly.

I imagine you have.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 10:23 pm
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

Razz

Laughing
0 Replies

kuvasz

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:03 pm
@nimh,
Quote:

I believe that it takes hard work to achieve results and not letting my team down, because I have seen good companies full of industrious workers lose their jobs because the top executives screwed around and played golf all day instead of running their companies efficiently. I would rather be called a pompous prick for firing a lazy employee than have to do what I once was forced to do, viz., dismiss an entire group of brilliant research scientists because of bad management decisions one layer above me in a corporation caused it to loss millions of dollars. Its too bad that you don't have that experience because it would cause you to eat your words to me.

btw coming from an intellectual light weight like you I bask in your reprobation.
OmSigDAVID

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:28 pm
@parados,
Quote:

YOu think the 2nd amendment is there to commit treason?

You are beyond a complete idiot.

Historically, u r very lacking in justification
for accusing CJ of idiocy for his mentioning
what the very Founders who wrote in the treason provision,
themselves argued:
that the citizens coud overthrow government. Thay argued this
in supporting ratification of the Constitution which included
the treason provision.

Morally, u shoud apologize to CJ
for impugning his accuracy.

It was argued in the Federalist
that if government got out of hand,
then the citizens, in their own militia, woud remove it.
In support of that concept,
the First Congress capped the maximum size of the US Army
at 840 men, whereas the citizens' militia were many tens of 1000s.

Indeed, my own jurisdiction, NY, as well as a few other states,
explicitly set forth in their instruments of ratification
that the state reserved the right to withdraw from the union,
if it deemed that to be necessary for its happiness;
(tho, of course, the state acted contrary to that principle
[as against other states] in the Civil War).

Note that the Founders believed this to be true even BEFORE
enactment of the 2nd Amendment.

00/04/17 New York Instrument of Ratification of the Constitution

Record Group 11, The National Archives, Washington, DC

“ That the powers of government may be reassumed
by the people
whensoever it shall become necessary to their happinesss ....
That the People have a right to keep and bear Arms;
that a well regulated Militia, including the body of the People
capable of bearing Arms
is the proper, natural and safe defence of a free State;
That the Militia should not be subject to Martial Law,
except in time of War, Rebellion or Insurrection."

THEN: Be it known that We the People of the State of New York,
Incorporated in statehood under the Authority of The Constitution
of the United States of America by the New York Instrument of
Ratification, thus are graced by the full benefits and liberties
predicated under that document; or we are made
and held captive under Unlawful Powers to which Under God
we cannot, must not, and do not submit.” [emphasis added by David]

OmSigDAVID

Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:35 pm
@dagmaraka,
Quote:

i claim exactly what i said. it's nowhere in obama's plans.

He spoke with favor and with interest
in bringing about the re-distribution of wealth,
and his party is in control of both houses of Congress.
0 Replies