Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 02:49 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Of course, we Jews, as you understand so clearly, are in positions of power and control throughout western civilization. We have the financial institutions, the governments in most countries, the media, all the big entertainment industries, boards of directorships in all the major corporate entities, etc.

You, by way of contrast, are left with not much past your squirming, loser pathos. I guess that's something.
Jenifer Johnson

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:19 pm
@blatham,
blatham,
Judaism creates a criminal mentality that all criminal head bangers have. You wouldn't be attacking me for exposing it, if you didn't have the mentality.

Your denial reminds me of an old prostitute joke:

A guy goes up to a girl on the corner and ask if she would have sex for a million dollars. After she say yes, he says, "how about having sex with me for $20 dollars". She says, "how dare you, what do you think I am, a whore?" He says, "we have already established you are a whore, now all we are doing is negotiating the price".

We have already established what you and your pack of head banging criminal Jews are.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:24 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Jenifer Johnson wrote:

blatham,
Judaism creates a criminal mentality that all criminal head bangers have. You wouldn't be attacking me for exposing it, if you didn't have the mentality.

Your denial reminds me of an old prostitute joke:

A guy goes up to a girl on the corner and ask if she would have sex for a million dollars. After she say yes, he says, "how about having sex with me for $20 dollars". She says, "how dare you, what do you think I am, a whore?" He says, "we have already established you are a whore, now all we are doing is negotiating the price". you're sweetheart Jenifer and with a sense of humour as well; what more could I ask for.

We have already established what you and your pack of head banging criminal Jews are.
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 04:54 pm
@dyslexia,
Jenifer Johnson wrote:
Quote:

So? You're powerless to do anything about it. We've won. We always do.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 05:57 pm
@blatham,
it's bean noted(i heard on the radio) that Obama's agenda includes the Hawaii Independence Party agenda to secede from the USA
Jenifer Johnson

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 07:44 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Press Release 10 30 2008 - Berg Filed Injunction to Stay Presidential Election with the U.S. Supreme Court, Washington, DC regarding Obama who is "NOT" qualified to be President of the United States.

BO's days are numbered, to either put up, or be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for perpetrating a fraud.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 08:09 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Of course, we Jews, as you understand so clearly, are in positions of power and control ...

Enjoy it while you can; you WON'T be the day after Oinkbama, Oinkdinga, Soros, and Ayers take over. You won't even have your Jewish state a year afterward.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 08:11 pm
@dyslexia,
Yes. And it's documented that he will redesign the US flag to give it 52 stars of david. If Israel OKs this, of course.
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 08:15 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Stop whimpering now. Somebody has to be on the bottom and that's you.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 02:03 pm
Oh goodness...

Quote:
Hawaii State Verifies Obama Birth Certificate
Politics | Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 1:03:29 pm PST

The State of Hawaii has released a statement verifying that they have Barack Obama’s official birth certificate on record.

HONOLULU " The state’s Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

The state has received multiple requests for a copy of Obama’s birth certificate. State law does not allow officials to release the birth certificate of a person to someone outside of the family. ...

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record,” DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i,” Fukino said.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/31773_Hawaii_State_Verifies_Obama_Birth_Certificate

Fukino...Fukino...boy, that sounds like a jew/muslim name
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 02:09 pm
@blatham,
Nah! He's probably of Hispanic origin and has omitted the "c" before "k" and "ino" is making reference to his statue. All very simple, really.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 02:22 pm
@blatham,
Quote:

redesign the US flag to give it 52 stars of david

Which states do the last 2 stars represent ?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 02:47 pm
I have it on unimpeachable authority that Obama is of the third star cluster in the Beetlejuician cluster
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 03:54 pm
i can't believe this has to be posted yet again...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

parados

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 03:58 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
I think you need to highlight the bottom disclaimer that pretty much stops all those arguing the courts will throw Obama out of office for being ineligible.

This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of the birth in any court proceeding.
Jenifer Johnson

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 04:13 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Lan Lamphere interview with Phil J. Berg
rosborne979

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 06:24 pm
@parados,
Quote:
This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of the birth in any court proceeding.

Yeh, and not only that but it's been accepted by the courts. End of story.
0 Replies

Jenifer Johnson

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 06:38 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Video of Obama's Kenyan Grandma saying Obama was born in Kenya.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4FqVRWgrNw
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 07:01 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,

http://www.fruitsstar.com/images/mixed-nuts.jpg

0 Replies

Jenifer Johnson

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 11:53 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Phil J. Berg on Coast To Coast Am With George Noory 11/2 10pm pacific time.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/