Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:32 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
And this points to why I'm somewhat uncomfortable with Jenifer and her documented claims that Jesus had lots of sex with donkeys.

I presume that this episode can be found in the apocryphal Letter of Paul to the Sodomites, or else in the Unnatural Acts of the Apostles.
blatham

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 09:41 am
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
Quote:
joefromchicago
Re: blatham (Post 3455476)
blatham wrote:
And this points to why I'm somewhat uncomfortable with Jenifer and her documented claims that Jesus had lots of sex with donkeys.

I presume that this episode can be found in the apocryphal Letter of Paul to the Sodomites, or else in the Unnatural Acts of the Apostles.

By golly. It seems you're correct (it's to be found in the former)...

"And beneath the olive trees and the sycomore trees that were in the low plains there came mules, two in number, and didst they rear up as if to smite the very Firmaments. Tobias they were, and Janipher so named. And neither shield nor the Kings of all the lands of Nahamini and Gelshemai nor sleet should even prove strong against them. For, behold, on the fourteenth day, finally laid they their hooves from off his shoulders. And there were abrasions and seed."
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 12:30 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Jenifer, I clicked on your designated website,
being attracted by the concept of individual sovereignty,
but I can ' t join in the site 's hostility against the Jews.

I 'm from a Christian background,
but I don 't understand the reason for continuing ill will against Jews.
What good comes from that ?

Jen, I hope that the rest of your life
will consist of ever improving ecstatic joy, prosperity & success
but I must disagree with u about antagonism toward the Jews.

David

David,

Just wanted to acknowledge what you said and tell you how proud I am of you for having said so. I applaud you.

Thank you.
Jenifer Johnson

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 02:23 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
OBAMA MUST STAND UP NOW OR STEP DOWN By Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., Ph.D., J.D.

Edwin Vieira, Jr., holds four degrees from Harvard: A.B. (Harvard College), A.M. and Ph.D. (Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences), and J.D. (Harvard Law School).
0 Replies

Jenifer Johnson

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 03:00 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID,

I'm glad that your are interested in the principles of individual rights and sovereignty. Even though the issues you raise are off topic, I will address them.

I noticed you claim to have a Christian background. If one deconstructs Christianity, they will find out that Christianity is just neo-Judaism. All Abrahamic Religions whether the derivation being it Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism or Nazism, are only schisms of the original illegitimate patriarchal structure of control. When you build a dogma on a foundation that is a fraud, all that follows is just a continuation of the same fraud (criminality).

Don't confuse Jesus with Christianity. There is no book of Jesus. Paul started the first schism off of Judaism, about Jesus, which is today known as Catholicism. Catholicism and Islam are only controlled oppositions in the collectivist paradigm. In the collectivist paradigm, there needs to be a controlled opposition for the dialectical process to work, of constant conflict between extremely different ideas that keep blending together, over and over, forming new ideas that keep merging and blending again and again, for collective control.

Outside the context of Judaism, there is no such thing as a Jew. So, because Judaism and all of its schisms promotes criminality, a Jew is a criminal.

If you truly believe in individual rights and sovereignty that which Jesus stood for, you can not be a collectivist (Christian), because the two concepts are totally incongruent.
Jenifer Johnson

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 03:27 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
OmSigDAVID,

Also, if you want to continue this discussion about the difference between childhood (collectivism) and adulthood (individualism), you are welcome to join IRIS, if you truly believe in individual rights and sovereignty (adulthood).

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 06:32 pm
@Butrflynet,
U r welcome, Butrfly

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 06:45 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Quote:

OmSigDAVID,

Also, if you want to continue this discussion about the difference between childhood (collectivism) and adulthood (individualism), you are welcome to join IRIS, if you truly believe in individual rights and sovereignty (adulthood).

OK; I 'll give it a shot; thanks for the invitation.

I assure u that I am pro-Individualist, pro-laissez faire free enterprize,
pro-libertarian and pro-hedonist. I have not mixed political nor economic
decisions upon religious considerations.
I am more concerned with the nature of ultimate reality
than with religious ceremonies.

I 'll leave u with this observation:
no crime can be committed in the absence
of violation of a criminal statute; tho u have used the word:
" criminal " u have not indicated that some particular statute was violated.

U DID mention a fraud,
but it seemed a little vague
qua what fraud statute u had in mind
and what deception was involved.

David
Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 07:05 pm
I had known that the Mountie and Joefromthecitybythebigstinkylake were both deeply religious, devout men--but i was unaware of the depth of their scriptural scholarship, and the acute exegesis of which either of them are capable.
Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 07:28 pm
@Setanta,
Don't let 'em fool you, Set. They're both secretly Rabbis, hence criminal depraved monsters. According to fair Jenifer.
Jenifer Johnson

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:26 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Hi OmSigDAVID,

There are only two states of being, true and false. Reality is the state of being true. Perpetrating a fraud, is a crime against reality.

At the core of the bible mentality, is the use of a fiction in reality (The bible God) through "God said", to achieve illegitimate authority over another, in order to get them to do what the head banger wants, which is perpetrating a fraud, http://www.individual-sovereignty.com/pic/hand.gif criminality.

The next time one of these bible thumping head banging criminals, present their con-game as legitimate authority; tell them to present their "bible God" or else, shove that sock puppet fraud up their criminal ass..http://www.individual-sovereignty.com/pic/thumbsup.gif
blatham

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:36 pm
@Setanta,
Nice to see you, buddy.
0 Replies

Jenifer Johnson

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:44 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew : According to fair Jenifer.

Not according to me, http://www.individual-sovereignty.com/pic/hand.gifaccording to reality. This is straight out of the Talmud, the Jewish Holiest book.

http://www.individual-sovereignty.com/pic/7.jpg

According to prison society the lowest form of human existence is a child molester. So, I think everyone can agree that the lowest form of human existence is a child molester. But according to Jewish LAW, practicing sexual molestation and genital mutilation on a child that can NOT give their consent, is ok. Well, child molestation is not only a crime against humanity, it is the most vile perverted sick degenerate behavior.

Only a Jew, will cover for another Jew's criminal behavior.http://www.individual-sovereignty.com/pic/nono.gif
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:46 pm
How ya doin', Mr. Mountie.

Execrable company were both keeping here . . .
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:56 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Are u an Objectivist ?

or other atheist ?
blatham

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:58 pm
@Setanta,
Fine. Hope the same for you. Your second sentence got a good laugh out of me.
0 Replies

Jenifer Johnson

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 09:38 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID: Are u an Objectivist ? or other atheist ?

Neither. I'm a realists, where the truth is the only thing that is important in life. My GOD is truth!
farmerman

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 05:39 am
@Jenifer Johnson,
You are DELUSIONAL Jenifer. You are one sad lady whose bitterness and twisted worldview would be laughable if it werent so scary.

Im now gonna put you in a category that Ive only reserved for spendius. Im gonna use the ignore feature on you. ZAAAP!
blatham

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 05:57 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Im now gonna put you in a category that Ive only reserved for spendius. Im gonna use the ignore feature on you. ZAAAP!

Ain't that a wunnerful feature! It strikes me as the highly positive side of Tim LaHaye's End of Days theology where exactly the right people will suddenly be gone.
0 Replies

Jenifer Johnson

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 02:11 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman,

Do you really think I care what someone thinks, that has NO concept of reality or right from wrong? You head banging criminal Jews really make me laugh. http://www.individual-sovereignty.com/pic/rotf.gif