Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

TilleyWink

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 11:24 pm
@farmerman,
A child born out side of the United states is a citizen if the parents were citizens and the birth is registered at an US Embassy or Consulate. The State Department in effect issues the BC and the person is in fact a US citizen and would be able to run for president.
0 Replies

Jenifer Johnson

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:12 am
@Jenifer Johnson,
The grandmother in Kenya claims she was there in Kenya, when BO was born.
Phil J. Berg has documented proof of the grandmother's claim.

Which one is the liar?

Listen to Phil J. Berg on Michael Savage - Audio
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:17 am
@gungasnake,
Was Oboy born in Kenya ?
FreeDuck

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 07:22 am
@Jenifer Johnson,
Jenifer Johnson wrote:

He also believes that he has documented proof that Bush orchestrated 9/11. Obama has a birth certificate and a passport that prove that he is a US citizen. You want us to weigh that against a rumor and give more weight to the rumor.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 08:40 am
@Jenifer Johnson,
Jenifer Johnson wrote:

The grandmother in Kenya claims she was there in Kenya, when BO was born.

Which one is the liar?

All indications point to Berg.
squinney

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 09:16 am
@joefromchicago,
Perhaps both are telling the truth.

The grandmother in Kenya claims she was there in Kenya, when BO was born. (She probably was in Kenya when he was born. That doesn't mean Barrack was.)

Berg says he has documented proof that what the grandmother says is true. He may very well have documented evidence that the grandmother was in kenya. Again, that doesn't mean Barrack was in Kenya, that she witnessed the birth in Kenya, or anything other than that SHE was in Kenya.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 10:09 am
@Jenifer Johnson,
I know logic is never a strong point for the far right however why would a family start a cover up of Obama birth place dating back decades at least?

They somehow knew that someday he would wish to run for president?

As his mother is a citizen there seem little reason why they would not allow his so call true birth place to be enter into the publc records from day one, unless they have some amazing forsight indeed.

You people are idiots.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 11:24 am
If they were going to fudge Barack's records, I think they would have done a bit more work on his unfortunate middle name while they were at it.
Cliff Hanger

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:47 pm
@candidone1,
Quote:
If they were going to fudge Barack's records, I think they would have done a bit more work on his unfortunate middle name while they were at it.

I disagree, an unfortunate name or middle name for a man might be Irwin, or Chester. There's nothing wrong with having a Muslim name.

This is one of the points I found revealing in John McCain's "defense" of Obama: When an audience member asked McCain about Obama'a "Muslim" origins, McCain came to his defense by saying-- "No. no, he's not an Arab."

Well, how do you think the Arab-American population takes that comment?

What's wrong with being an Arab?

Nothing, in my estimation. Not all Arabs or Muslims are terrorists. Not all men with the name Hussein are terrorists either.
Jenifer Johnson

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:55 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID : Was Oboy born in Kenya ?

According to BO's grandmother, uncle and aunt, BO was born in a hospital in Kenya.

Three independent witness substantiate that BO is a liar.

Listen to Phil J. Berg on Michael Savage - Audio
BillRM

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 12:57 pm
@Cliff Hanger,
Well the culture in the middle east treat theiar women like **** to begin with.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:17 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Shall I provide the evidence that the entire space program was a hoax produced on an Arizona sound stage?

Both have about the same credibility.
Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 01:58 pm
@DrewDad,
Yeah, and don't forget that it was actually Gov. Connelly who shot JFK and then shot himself as a coverup. 'Scuse me. I think it's time for my meds.
0 Replies

Jenifer Johnson

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 03:15 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad: Both have about the same credibility.

You are right. Anyone that lives in a grass hut, pees in the water they drink, bathes in cow piss and drinks cow blood, has no credibility.

What was I thinking http://www.individual-sovereignty.com/pic/rotf.gif
joefromchicago

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 03:24 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
I'm still confused, JJ: how exactly are the Jews responsible for all of this?
Jenifer Johnson

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 05:41 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago : I'm still confused

The confusion is due to the relentless head banging on the wailing wall. http://www.individual-sovereignty.com/pic/HBJ.gif

Had you understood the difference between right from wrong, you would understand that perpetrating a fraud by trying to subvert the constitution is criminality. Criminality is at the core of the Jewish mentality which is why the confusion.
blatham

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 05:46 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Jenifer

Are you the same person who came here earlier arguing that christ had sex with donkeys?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 05:53 pm
Im gonna reccomend that talking to Ms Johnson aint worth any more a my time. She has some problems in the cognition department. (find me an emoticon with a smiley making circle on his temple with his index finger and rolling his eyes)
0 Replies

Jenifer Johnson

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 09:26 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
http://www.fightthesmears.com.php5-9.websitetestlink.com/images/28.jpg

Apparently, this is the birth certificate Obama's people posted online...the certification number is blacked out and there is no seal of the state of Hawaii, on it.

Then it lists his father's race as "African". Africa wasn't considered race, it's a continent. Back in 1961, they would have listed his race as Negroid, or possibly even colored in those days.

This is a bad photoshoped fraud.
joefromchicago

Reply Tue 28 Oct, 2008 09:30 pm
@Jenifer Johnson,
Jenifer Johnson wrote:
Criminality is at the core of the Jewish mentality which is why the confusion.

Ah, there's the incoherent anti-Semitism that we have come to expect from you. It took a while, but it was bound to make its appearance sooner or later.
0 Replies