"The McCain-Palin Mob": Obama is a terrorist

okie

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 12:38 pm
@old europe,
yeah, oe, the Democrats would rather examine the personal details of "Joe the Plumber" than they would Obama. It goes to show you who they, and apparently you, disdain in this country, and it isn't the weird activists, it is the everyday citizen out here that Obama claims he wants to help, with the same old mantra, health care and education. Suckers, lots of suckers, all around.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 12:46 pm
@okie,
Actually, any activist is a could-be-terrorist. And weird activist certainly are terrorists.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 12:58 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:

yeah, oe, the Democrats would rather examine the personal details of "Joe the Plumber" than they would Obama. It goes to show you who they, and apparently you, disdain in this country, and it isn't the weird activists, it is the everyday citizen out here that Obama claims he wants to help, with the same old mantra, health care and education. Suckers, lots of suckers, all around.

You sound angry, okie....

But I'll agree with you on this issue, too. I don't care whether Joe the plumber is the embodiment of the American dream or a criminal sought for tax fraud across twelve states. Sure, you can use his case as an example, and then discuss which of the candidates' tax plans would work better for him - a plan that would allow him to keep more money, or a plan that would allow his customers to keep more money. The discussion about his personal life - immaterial. Nobody cares. Not important.

And now, okie, please explain to me how the fact that I'm digging into Joe the Plumber's private life shows my "disdain" for America, even though I didn't even mention the dude.

Are you making wild accusations merely based on crazy-eyed assumptions of what people believe?

Go ahead. I'm waiting for a rational explanation.
hamburger

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 01:12 pm
@okie,
okie wrote :

Quote:
yeah, oe, the Democrats would rather examine the personal details of "Joe the Plumber" than they would Obama

it seems that the times of london did a thorough analysis of "joe the plumber " , and the result is :

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00415/cartoonpage_415790a.jpg

(times of london is a left-wing , marxist/leninist mouthpiece)

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
old europe

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 01:43 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:
Michelle Obama is a racist black bitch

Aw, come on, shiksa, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel...
blatham

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 05:00 pm
A brisk push and these folks are into the torches and pitchforks thing.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 05:58 pm
@old europe,
You don't sound particularly interested in delving into Barack Obams's or John McCain's private life, but instead Joe the Plumber. I guess it doesn't matter to you whether Obama could even qualify for a security clearance? That is not the issue is it? Besides, why should you care, you don't even live here. I will make you a deal, I won't care about Joe the Plumber in Germany if you will stay out of Joe the Plumber's business here. How about it?
engineer

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 06:08 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:

You don't sound particularly interested in delving into Barack Obams's or John McCain's private life, but instead Joe the Plumber. I guess it doesn't matter to you whether Obama could even qualify for a security clearance? That is not the issue is it? Besides, why should you care, you don't even live here. I will make you a deal, I won't care about Joe the Plumber in Germany if you will stay out of Joe the Plumber's business here. How about it?

Do you mean to say you don't think that Obama's and McCain's backgrounds have been investigated in depth by organization of all political stripes? Do you think that after a campaign lasting close to a year the American people haven't heard about Obama's associations in exhaustive detail? What do you feel you don't know, and why don't you know it? You've heard the truth from respectable MSM, respectable conservative bloggers, respectable liberal bloggers, FOX news and your friends on A2K. Do you think there is one stone left unturned?
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 06:10 pm
@engineer,
friends on A2K ? don't stretch....
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 06:28 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:
Do you think there is one stone left unturned?

I think there are a load of stones unturned.

Plus the Obamaites don't apparently care when rotten stones are exposed.
cjhsa

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:14 pm
@old europe,
Oh comon, moron, I borrowed that line from a disenfranchised Hillary supporter... and it's spot on.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 07:28 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:

engineer wrote:
Do you think there is one stone left unturned?

I think there are a load of stones unturned.

Plus the Obamaites don't apparently care when rotten stones are exposed.

But you aren't concerned with "Obamaites." You want to convince fence sitters and you think they will care. McCain's advisers think they will care as well. So why haven't they turned over those stones? Why do you believe that McCain (or Rush, or Drudge, or National Enquirer, etc) haven't turned over all those stones you believe are out there? Some possible hypotheses...
a) All those folks are secretly in it with Obama
b) There aren't any stones
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 08:11 pm
they turned over the stones.

and they found karl rove.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 10:20 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:
You don't sound particularly interested in delving into Barack Obams's or John McCain's private life, but instead Joe the Plumber.

I haven't even mentioned him. You brought up 'Joe the Plumber'. I responded to that, and said I wasn't interested in him, or in "delving into his private life".

Reading comprehension problem?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 10:29 pm
@okie,
Quote:
I will make you a deal, I won't care about Joe the Plumber in Germany if you will stay out of Joe the Plumber's business here. How about it?

I'm not sure that you even know where Germany is. People have to care about Joe the plumber when people with no sense like McCain/Palin and team trot out these lies.

Quote:
‘Joe The Plumber’ Comes Clean: ‘I Would Be Receiving Obama’s Tax Cuts’»

As ThinkProgress and many others noted yesterday, the premise of Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher’s complaints about Barack Obama’s tax plan was ill-informed. Contrary to Wurzelbacher’s claims, “neither his personal taxes nor those of the business where he works are likely to rise if Mr. Obama’s tax plan were to go into effect.”

As CBS News reported, even “Joe The Plumber” acknowledges this fact now:

So today, Joe, who said he makes much less than $250,000, reluctantly admitted Obama would lower his taxes.

“I would, if you believe him, I would be receiving his tax cuts,” Wurzelbacher said.

Watch it:

Bloomberg reports that “one other problem in making Wurzelbacher a symbol of the overtaxed” is that " even if he did earn an adjusted gross income of $280,000 " “he would pay just $773 more in taxes under Obama’s plan than McCain’s.” That amount would hardly deal a crippling blow to his potential small business.

Last night, Sarah Palin said she didn’t want to talk about Wurzelbacher. “I begged our speechwriters, ‘Don’t make me say Joe the Plumber, please, in any speeches,” she said. After failing to properly vet Wurzelbacher’s situation, the McCain campaign is apparently now throwing him overboard and moving on.

The campaign is holding a conference call today with Russ Duker, an individual the McCain camp is calling “a Missouri ‘Joe the Plumber.’”

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/10/17/joe-the-plumber-obama-cut/

JTT

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2008 10:32 pm
@JTT,
Has the McCain team taken Sarah's "she's ready to be the prez" training wheels off yet?
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 05:04 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Has the McCain team taken Sarah's "she's ready to be the prez" training wheels off yet?

hard to tell, jtt. they won't let her talk to anyone without crowd control and a teleprompter. the secret service has been shooing the press away at the rallies from what i hear.

"make government transparent", huh?
Foxfyre

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 05:21 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Have any proof of that DTOM> Did you miss the part where the teleprompter screwed up during Palin's introduction speech at the GOP convention and she delivered a large chunk of it without the teleprompter? She handles herself quite well extemporaneously. Barack Obama can't do that unless he memorizes everything--you can tell when its the exact same words from rally to rally--and it is why he drags his teleprompter with him everywhere, even to the middle of a rodea arena that raised even eyebrows of the leftwing Obama-friendly media.

But back to this threads topic of 'mob mentality' with a Youtube clip of a few McCain supporters saying politically incorrect things even while the media actually makes up stuff that McCain supporters allegedly said which they can't even substantiate. . .

. . .I wonder why stuff like the following doesn't get featured on the front page of the New York Times?

Quote:
October 17, 2008 - by Oleg Atbashian

While the Democrat-leaning media continues to scare undecided voters with bedtime stories about some mythical angry McCain supporter whom nobody has seen, here is a real district attorney’’s complaint documenting an unprovoked assault by an enraged Democrat against a McCain volunteer in midtown Manhattan: ““Defendant grabbed the sign [informant] was holding, broke the wood stick that was attached to it, and then struck informant in informant’’s face thereby causing informant to sustain redness, swelling, and bruising to informant’’s face and further causing informant to sustain substantial pain.””. . .

. . . .The overly formal document doesn’’t mention this important detail: the victim was a small, quiet, middle-aged woman wearing glasses, and the attacker was a loud, angry man who went into orbit at the mere sight of McCain campaign signs., , ,

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-supporter-assaults-female-mccain-volunteer-in-new-york/

Quote:
By Melissa DiPane
FOX 35 NEWS

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- She's only 12 years old but Ashleigh Jones is feeling the heat of this election year.

That’s because the seventh grader at New Smyrna Beach Middle School was called a racist by classmates for wearing a pro-Sarah Palin t-shirt.

Jones is volunteering at the Republican Headquarters in New Smyrna Beach. The Palin t-shirt was a gift from her fellow volunteers.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Politics/Detail;jsessionid=DAB5C1C0A63EE0AB0AB2E8B94E8127F9?contentId=7664724&version=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.14.1&sflg=1

Quote:
ALBANY, GA (WALB) - There are allegations of voter fraud, as a Dougherty County family claims the vote of a mentally challenged relative was stolen.

They say the adult day rehab program where Jack Justice attends took him to vote, without the family's permission. What's worse is Justice says the person helping him wouldn't cast the ballot for his choice for President.

Jack Justice has been voting since he turned 18. Typically his family takes him to their neighborhood precinct. This time Primus Industries, his adult day rehab program, took him to vote. His family was shocked, but what shocked them more was that Jack claims that his aide commandeered his vote.

"They told me to vote for Obama, I said no I wanted to vote for McCain," said Jack Justice, a voter.

Jack Justice says the person helping him, selected Obama's name.
http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?s=9177991

So if the Obama disciples want to try to fight the battle of who is the sleaziest and most irrational using selective anecdotal evidence, I think you'll lose.

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 02:50 pm
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

Have any proof of that DTOM>

dana milbank was talking about it a day or so back. here'a link to an online account. it is interesting though, that the secret service spokesman denies it, but then turns around and states that the press are not allowed to move freely about.

http://www.propublica.org/article/secret-service-denies-blocking-reporters-at-palin-rallies-1017/

Did you miss the part where the teleprompter screwed up during Palin's introduction speech at the GOP convention and she delivered a large chunk of it without the teleprompter?

fox news is the only outlet giving that any credence at all. even "u.s. & world news report", hardly a liberal rag says this;

The Sarah Palin Broken TelePrompTer Myth
September 04, 2008 05:54 PM ET | Robert Schlesinger | Permanent Link | Print
ST. PAUL"Interesting bit of myth-making, mistaken reporting or both. Did Sarah Palin's TelePrompTer malfunction? A very little bit, but not much.

RedState is reporting that Sarah Palin's TelePrompTer broke last night, scrolling "significantly from where Governor Palin was in the speech." Politico's Jonathan Martin disputes the report. "Perhaps there were moments where it scrolled slightly past her exact point in the speech," Martin writes. "But I was sitting in the press section next to the stage, within easy eyeshot of the Teleprompter. I frequently looked up at the machine, and there was no serious malfunction. A top convention planner confirms this morning that there were no major problems."

I too was sitting in the press section, (behind Palin and off to her right side). I had a clear view of the TelePrompTer, and read along with her.

At one point I noticed, and remarked to a colleague, that it would jog a line or two ahead of where she had paused. I noticed that she seemed to use the pause afforded by applause to glance down at the papers in front of her. Having found the missing line or two (it was not more than that), she would resume.

Certainly she managed the hiccups smoothly, but this is not an example of winging it in the same vein as a Truman, Kennedy, Nixon, or Clinton might have.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/robert-schlesinger/2008/09/04/the-sarah-palin-broken-teleprompter-myth.html