Republicans looking for an October surprise?

JPB

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 05:32 pm
Quote:
With 30 days until Nov. 4, Karl Rove projects that Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) would get at least 273 electoral votes " three more than are needed to win " if the presidential election were held today.

But Rove warns that this race is “susceptible to rapid changes,” so no definite prediction is possible.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081005/pl_politico/14294
SYNRON

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 05:38 pm
@JPB,
Oh, It looks like Obama has it in the bag. I wonder how the American People will feel when he appears behind his podium which will read

President Barack Obama-formerly Senator from Illinois and elected with the held of the most corrupt city in the USA--Chicago.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 05:47 pm
@JPB,
Sounds like some sort of strategy on Rove's part. It may be like the bailout plan where the republicans tried to bait and switch by most of them not voting the first time around - thinking they had the votes. They're afraid of how the constituents will react with their "yes" vote.

On the other side of the isle, the democrats might become too comfortable about the win, and go into neutral for the next month rather than "fighting" for this election.

JPB

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 06:15 pm
@SYNRON,
huh?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 06:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Call me cynical, ci, but I think they're still waiting for an October surprise.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 06:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Or, the people of the United States will discover what a totally corrupt scumbag Obama really is,how is inextricably tied to the most corrupt city in the USA-Chicago and how he has been irremediably tainted by his close enduring ties for political purposes with the convicted felon Rezko, the Weatherman bomber, Ayers, who sat on a Board with Obama for three years,,the Reverend Wright, the Anti-American pastor of the church Obama attended but NEVER heard--God Damn America, and the minister Farrakhan. Most people know that Reverend Wright retired because of the furor and a new pastor was appointed to Wright's old church. This new pastor,Reverend Otis Moss, gave a sermon in May of this year in which he referred to rap singer Ice Cube and his song entitled-"The wrong n-gga to f--wit" That song includes the lyrics F-America witht the triple K. Ice Cube also uses the spelling AmeriKKKa to emphasize the point.

Obama might want to look for a new church until November 5th.. After that he can go back to his God Damn America Pastors.
JPB

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 06:39 pm
@SYNRON,
SYN, Syn, sin... get over the "what church does/did Obama attend" bs.
SYNRON

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 06:44 pm
@JPB,
Why? The church he attends and the pastor who married him and baptized his children is a legitimate issue. Reverend Wright,who has been Obama's pastor is an Anti-American scumbag. It is interesting thatOprah Winfrey attended the same church and quit three years ago.

The organizations you belong to are part of your character--or don't you know that. Senator Robert Byrd has never been let alone by some since many years ago he was a member of the KKK.
JPB

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 06:52 pm
@SYNRON,
If the pastor who married him/you or baptized his/your children is a legitimate issue to you then vote accordingly. It only goes to show your own shallowness in what is important in a Presidential candidate.
SYNRON

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 07:05 pm
@JPB,
A legitimate issue? What about the long discreted issue about President Bush's military service? Was that not shallowness about what is important in a presidential candidate?.

What about the idiotic issue concering President Bush's alleged DUI when he was very young? Was that not shallowness about what was important in a presidential candidate?

You think Obama was not CLOSE to Reverend Wright? He borrowed the title from one of Reverend Wright's sermons.

That one, he evidently listened to.

If John McCain had a pastor and a church he had attended for ten years and had become close to his pastor as Obama has, and the pastor had said--GOD DAMN AMERICA IN ONE OF HIS SERMONS OR THE DOCTORS INVENTED AIDS SO THAT THE BLACK POPULATION WOULD NOT GROW.McCain would not be running for president today.

But.like most LIBERALS, you use throw away lines--Just exactly what do you mean when you say-"What is important in a Presidential Candidate"? Do you mean that what is important in a Presidential Candidate is that he be a pathological liar like Obama? Explain yourself!
JPB

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 07:24 pm
@SYNRON,
You're sputtering, syn. It's not becoming in the least.

You have one vote, as do I. If you choose to cast your ballot on the knowledge of a candidate's membership in a certain church then cast away. What you fail to grasp is that your spewings here aren't going to change anyone's choice one way or the other, nor is anyone's postings here likely to change yours.
SYNRON

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 07:42 pm
@JPB,
Of course not, JPB. Do you know who Alexandre Solzhenitzen was? He was the author of the Gulag Series. He wrote his books after he was released from the Gulag. He said that even if no one in the Soviet Union believed him, he was bound to write.

Are you telling me I cannot post? Are you a Soviet Commisar?

And, JPB, I think you may remember what happened in Florida in 2000. How many votes made the difference? 100? 200?

We shall see- and if the USA is saddled with Obama the scumbag from the inner city, why then we shall just have to apply the advice of the immortal Winston Churchill when, in 1940 and the future looked gloomy thundered:

'Even though large tracts of Europe andmany old and famous states have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France and on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streetss, we shall fight in the hills, WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER.

Now,JPB,what you don't know is that there is a very very strong HATRED of Barack Obama,and if he becomes President as he very well may, he had better be lucky and good,because if he isn't there will be ARMIES marching to the polls to overthrow his party in 2010 and him in 2012.
JPB

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 07:28 am
@SYNRON,
SYNRON wrote:
Now,JPB,what you don't know is that there is a very very strong HATRED of Barack Obama,and if he becomes President as he very well may, he had better be lucky and good,because if he isn't there will be ARMIES marching to the polls to overthrow his party in 2010 and him in 2012.

Sounds like politics as usual to me.
0 Replies

mason738

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 11:39 am
@JPB,
Besides that, sir, Charles Krauthammer, a rock hard conservative, had a column today in which he conceded the election to Barack Obama.
Debra Law

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 11:59 am
@mason738,
Mason738: a brand new member of A2K or a familiar voice? Every time possum is weeded out, he rejoins the forum under a new moniker. Sometimes he's a conservative, sometimes he's a liberal, but he always uses the same telltale language.
blatham

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 12:31 pm
@Debra Law,
Yep. I've got him on 'ignore' already.
0 Replies

SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 03:07 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Blatham has me on ignore , Finn. I don't blame him, Trying to screw up his mind to answer me could very well give him another heart attack.

Do you think it is true, Finn? I heard that having a low IQ, smoking incessantly and being in a perpetual rage about the country you are living in is a sure sign you will have a myocardial infarction.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2008 01:23 pm
@SYNRON,
Synron

While I doubt that your constant references to batham's recent illness faze him, I find them very obnoxious and would advise you to put an end to them. I also suggest that you no longer attempt to draw me into them, as I assure you that I will not participate.

0 Replies