Obama Kool-Aide Drinkers? Right-wing Propaganda!

SYNRON

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 12:32 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Really, Finn, you shouldn't compare Obama to Kim. Obama is tall and athletic and Kim is short and non-athletic. The only comparison you can reliably make is that both are megalomaniacs. Obama really believes that he deserves the Presidency. His screwed up personal life and absence of a father image has driven him to overcompensation, but comparison with Kim. No, Finn- never.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 12:43 am
@SYNRON,
SYNRON wrote:

Obama is tall and athletic and Kim is short and non-athletic. The only comparison you can reliably make is that both are megalomaniacs.
Kim is dead, moron.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 12:05 am
@OCCOM BILL,
I would never compare Obama to Kim Il Sung.

I was comparing him to Mao - I just got my honorifics mixed up.

Of course he not the equivalent of Kim or Mao, but some of his supporters (or should I say followers) have developed a cult-like affinity for him that I find amusing.

Having said this, I am a little troubled by the Michelle Obama quote I included in the original post. At least he didn't say it, but it's creepy nevertheless.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 12:08 am
@joefromchicago,
How would I know?

Because I listen to and read their comments on a daily basis.

Just like you know what my fellow conservatives are thinking.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 01:52 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I would never compare Obama to Kim Il Sung.

I was comparing him to Mao - I just got my honorifics mixed up.

What a relief. Here I thought you had found some idiotic way to use some utterly irrelevant fan reactions to link Obama to a brutal monster. Rolling Eyes

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Of course he not the equivalent of Kim or Mao, but some of his supporters (or should I say followers) have developed a cult-like affinity for him that I find amusing.
So naturally if some half baked fools overindulge, that provides every reason to paint Obama along side monsters that exacted such support by frequently carried out threats of murder or worse. Terrific logic, that.

Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Having said this, I am a little troubled by the Michelle Obama quote I included in the original post. At least he didn't say it, but it's creepy nevertheless.
I can see why too, assuming you mean because the Black Manchurian Candidate might be controlled by his wife (instead of his mom), and said wife might not just be lousy at avoiding statements that can be taken absurdly out of context by desperate partisan sources like Kristol, Newsmax, the Weekly Standard, etc... and apparently one Finn dAbuzz.

Anyway, thanks for the clarifications.
Below viewing threshold (view)
old europe

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 06:26 pm
@SYNRON,
SYNRON wrote:
Well, the reports that I read, Asshole,is that he was seen at a sports event

Kim Il-sung was seen at a sports event?

Interesting.
parados

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 07:50 pm
@old europe,
old europe wrote:

SYNRON wrote:

Interesting.

Hmm..

Can SYNRON read? Not according to what he says compared to what the actual story says.

Kim il Sung has been dead since 1994. I doubt even the North Koreans would prop him up at a sporting event at this late date.

Maybe I misunderstood SYNRON's statement.
Maybe he means he reads his asshole as a report. That would explain a lot of his posts I guess.
SYNRON

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 09:51 pm
@gungasnake,
Everything that has happened in the last fifty years.gungasnake,leads meto believe that black people in this country are like a separate group which have no real connection to either the ideals of this country basic morality.

All one has to do to prove that is to look at the polls which show that substantial numbers of blacks( 30 to 40%) really believe that the USA set up 9/11 AND that American Doctors invented AIDS to infect Black people. When you have such large numbers of a group believing such garbage, it is clear that they are dangerous!
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 10:42 pm
@old europe,
old europe wrote:

CNN reported it yesterday:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/10/04/nkorea.kim.jong/index.html?eref=edition
joefromchicago

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 11:11 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

How would I know?

Because I listen to and read their comments on a daily basis.

Just like you know what my fellow conservatives are thinking.

No, you misunderstand. How do you know that I have fellow liberals?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2008 11:14 pm
@old europe,
old europe wrote:

SYNRON wrote:

Interesting.
Laughing That would be interesting, wouldn't it? Laughing
How ridiculous is it for the troll to call names, insult others knowledge bases and ability to read, while thoroughly demonstrating his own lacking? Laughing

(Look closer Robert; you are following the moronic troll's lead into confusing the Dear Leader with the Great Leader.)
parados

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 06:44 am
@Robert Gentel,
Kim Jong Il is not Kim Il-Sung.

One died in 1994. The other was presumed ill and maybe dead. The one that died in 1994 didn't show up at a sports event yesterday or the day before.
0 Replies

mason738

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 01:02 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I think that Kim Jong II is dead or completely incapacitated because of a massive stroke and the North Koreans won't say anything. No one can get the trutout of them on anything. Theydefinitely will not say that Kim Jong II is dead or incapacitated until they are ready. The person spotted at the Soccer game may have been a double.
Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 01:07 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Look closer Robert

Ah, this is a conversation about his father? Odd that.
SYNRON

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 02:58 pm
@Robert Gentel,
It was not Kim il Sung- For those people who have trouble reading and/or comprehending, it was Kim il Jong--P. 15(Sunday October 5th) of the Chicago Tribune for anyone who would like to check the source,

NORTH KOREA
North Korea's state news agency reported a public appearance by reclusive leader KIM JONG II for the first time in nearly two months, an absence that prompted speculation that he was seriously ill. Kim watched a university soccer gamem the state-run-Korean Central News Agency reported Saturday, It did not say anything about his condition or when he made the appearance.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 03:27 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Robert Gentel wrote:

OCCOM BILL wrote:
Look closer Robert

Ah, this is a conversation about his father? Odd that.
From the opening post of the thread:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
And after the Obama Revolution all the little school children will sing paeans to The Great Leader.
This is what I took issue with. Little Kim didn't come up until the idiot misunderstood my objection to Obama being painted along side a monster like Kim Il Sung with such a dubious link as some half baked Obama supporters overindulgence. Turns out, Finn erred and actually meant Mao. (Rolling Eyes) I can only assume your error had everything to do with the troll’s response… not the actual opening post or objection to same.
0 Replies