I'm rich! Apparently, I have a friend with scads of money!

Reyn

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 09:01 pm
Here I am, all worried about having enough money in my retirement, and, out of the blue, I have a friend who is leaving me all kinds of money! At last I can live the life I've always wanted to live.

Has anyone else have a rich friend?

------------------------------------

MANAGING PARTNER
Camden O Cadman Esq (Camden O. Cadman Chambers)
111-113 High Street
Mornington Crescent,
NW1 7JN, London
United Kingdom.
[email protected]

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late
Engr.Fernando Sergio Morales; I once again try to notify you as my
earlier letter returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you
again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that
late Engr. Fernando Sergio Morales made you a beneficiary to his WILL.
He left the sum of Six Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars
(USD$6,100.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to his
WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and
true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with
you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his
numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr.Fernando Sergio
Morales until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the
Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He had a very good
heart and loved to give out.

His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time.
Late Engr.Fernando Sergio Morales died on the 13th day ofDecember,2005
at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.
According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities
and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach
you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as
possible to enable me conclude my job.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address
below. [email protected]

Yours in Service,
Barrister Camden O Cadman ESQ...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 11 • Views: 4,133 • Replies: 32
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 09:13 pm
@Reyn,
Oh, reyn. You have been cruelly deceived. For, (please don't cry when you read this) there are dishonest, unscrupulous minds at work on the enternet. This guy wants to give you nothing. He already promised it to me. Back off, dude.
Reyn

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 09:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
Your kidding! This guy is also your friend, too?

Hmmph! Well, I never would have figured! Here I was thinking I was somebody special, and I was picked out of the billions of folks on this planet of ours.

Just goes to show you.....
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
Hey, I got that same email. What's going on? I received another one from Africa a few months back, so I'm ahead of you guys.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:56 pm
I've been getting these letters for years.
All of you are sloppy seconds. Very Happy
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:59 pm
@Reyn,
This money has already been claimed by me. I am currently basking in wealth surrounded by opulence and naked Hawaiian babes. You should have jumped on the opportunity when it presented itself.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 12:14 am
I think this guy must be related to the one in South America and another in Belgium who need my help to get a gazillion dollars into the USA and of course I would receive at least half of that.

Who says there isn't a fairy godmother?
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 03:58 am
stop wasting your time reyn

Buy a friend on ebay.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 04:18 am
@dadpad,
Quote:

Buy a friend on ebay.

How much do thay go for ?

Do u have to pay sales tax on that ?
jespah

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 04:21 am
What's an enternet?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 05:07 am
@Reyn,
Just did a Google on the address. It's a pub! Maybe one of Spendius' mates has passed on and left you all few pounds. Wink

Laughing

http://img01.beerintheevening.com/59/59dedf6c03256d570e65d277d58f9597.jpg

Name: Oh! Bar - Location: Camden
Address: 111-113 Camden High Street, London, NW1 7JN [020 7383 0330]

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/12/1289/Oh_Bar/Camden
dadpad

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 05:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Quote:

Buy a friend on ebay.

How much do thay go for ?

Do u have to pay sales tax on that ?

Not sure but I'm hearing a lot about paypals on ebay.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 07:57 am
@Butrflynet,
Thanks to all who have replied! I feel so much better now. Wink Here I was thinking I was snubbed.

Butrflynet, that was clever to search the address. Very humorous that 'Camden' is in the address and the guy is using that as part of his name.

[sigh]

I was hoping I was rich! Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 08:01 am
@Reyn,
I have freinds all over Nigeria who are begging to give me money. Rolling Eyes
Reyn

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 08:36 am
@Phoenix32890,
Did you go over there to meet them? Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 11:03 am
@Phoenix32890,
You have friends, I have family...
0 Replies

ter

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 03:14 pm
I too have received the identical email, and am fascinated with it. Rehn, or whatever your name is...you claim to be basking. Are you any more honest than ethernet? TER
Reyn

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 08:27 pm
@ter,
ter wrote:
Rehn, or whatever your name is...you claim to be basking. Are you any more honest than ethernet?

Is 'Reyn' too complicated of a name for you to grasp? Confused Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 12:09 pm
How much money is in a scad ?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 04:58 pm
I have one thing none of you have. A letter of confirmation from the FBI:

Federal Bureau Of Investigation. J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc Attn: Beneficiary, This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke, Dr. Philip Mogan, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Barr. Derrick Smith, kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Dr. Philip Mogan, Paul Adim, Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment. Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total USD$5,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD. Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $260.00 only. Note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction. CONTACT INFORMATION NAME: MR. WILLIAMS UZOMA EMAIL: williamsuzoma1 Do contact Mr.Williams Uzoma of the ATM CARD CENTER with your details: FULL NAME: HOME ADDRESS: TELL: CELL: CURRENT OCCUPATION: BANK NAME: AGE: So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment information's which you'll use in making payment of $260.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay.We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you. Thanks and hope to read from you soon. ROBERT S. MUELLER, III DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535 Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr.Williams Uzoma of the ATM CARD CENTER who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.