Trump's tax fraud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYn1c5CVy4
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,238 • Replies: 9

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 01:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
If the Trump presidency ends (I'm beginning to wonder if it will), it'll probably be a combination of things which bring him to an end (politically). So many things have been presented, and some were well known and documented prior to his 2016 "victory".
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Jul, 2019 02:18 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
If the Trump presidency ends (I'm beginning to wonder if it will), .......
It will not end with the republican congress. They're protecting their president from "obstruction of justice," and "income tax fraud." What does that say about republicans in general? On obstruction: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/mueller-report-transcript-trump-obstruction-justice-1281245 Donald Trump's tax fraud: https://www.ais-cpa.com/tax-fraud-by-the-numbers-the-trump-timeline/
oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jul, 2019 05:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
These Democratic witch hunts have a history of fabricating obstruction charges against innocent people (Scooter Libby for example). There is no reason to think that the accusations against Mr. Trump are even true.

Additionally, the Democrats refused to remove Bill Clinton from office for multiple counts of obstruction and conspiracy to obstruct. It will be perfectly reasonable for the Republicans to extend the same courtesy to Mr. Trump, should there ever be any reason to believe that the accusations against Mr. Trump are true.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 07:17 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
There is no reason to think that the accusations against Mr. Trump are even true.
. Prove them false, if you can?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 12:13 am
@cicerone imposter,
He can't.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 08:31 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Prove them false, if you can?

Why should I? The burden of proof is on the accuser.

I realize that the left would love to do away with civil liberties and create an Orwellian justice system where people are guilty until proven innocent, but I stand with the rest of society in rejecting the left's demented ideology.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 08:32 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
He can't.

Who knows. Even an attempt to do so would be a concession to the left's demented desire to create a system where people are guilty until proven innocent. I'm not about to do that.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 11:07 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Why should I? The burden of proof is on the accuser.
No. You don't even understand a simple challenge or logic.
oralloy

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 11:12 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
oralloy wrote:
The burden of proof is on the accuser.

No.

Wrong again.

cicerone imposter wrote:
You don't even understand a simple challenge or logic.

Yes I do.
0 Replies