hubby addicted to ugly fat & older women

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 05:47 am
i was married to the guy i knew for 5 yrs, he was handsome like hell. i'm no less...but he got addicted to chatting with fems on net, in person, he'l jus call up nos. from newspaper n meet those bitches. the worst part was all his so called friends were ugly looking fat older women. n ya...i was completely unaware of all this until we got married. wen i found out i asked him to stop...tho i was shattered, i decided not to mk a hue n cry abt it. i jus forgave him, n trusted..he continued..underground...i really loved him...wen i found out abt this..i asked for a divorce. he had quit his job after marriage..n now asked for smtime to get his life in place. i decided to give him time & still kept a track of his activities..he continued...i've opted for divorce (after 8 mnths of marriage). all that haunts me is a big WHY? i'm not too clingy..nor possessive..loved him a lot, supported him emotionally, financially..cant get off the fact that we r together no more..all the times spent r so fresh...cant love anyone..cant get emotionally involved..nor trust any man...

Gargamel

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 08:03 am
@kathy575,
Whenever you feel sad, start eating. A lot.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 12:40 pm
@kathy575,
Big girls need love too.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 01:48 pm
@kathy575,
You appear to be focused on the superficial. You view yourself as gorgeous as hell and can't understand why your handsome hubby would conduct his philandering with women whom you consider to be less attractive than yourself. Perhaps that's your problem. You didn't choose a husband based on his substance--he has none. Next time, perhaps you will look past the cover and familiarize yourself with the contents before you buy the book.
TilleyWink

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 04:51 pm
@kathy575,
May you stop text speaking. Those heavier and older women might be able to convers in whole words. And can write in whole sentences.
chai2

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 05:02 pm
@TilleyWink,
oh, is tht what is was?

I just thought she was drunk.

I'd be interested in kathy's definition of "ugly" , "fat" and "older"

Just guessing, but I'm thinking.....34 to 37, 140 pounds at 5'4" and has a small mole on her left cheek.
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 05:28 pm
@chai2,
i wud thnk older wud be after like 30 or smthng. Srsly.
Those women r old.
And fat?
u no what fat is. Fat ppl have big buts.
mismi

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 05:44 pm
@shewolfnm,
So she has butt envy?

edit: They have padded underwear for that now you know...for younger chicks that aren't "phat".
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 08:21 pm
@shewolfnm,
I wish I could speak text the way you can shewolf.

I'm hopeless.

oh, I just noticed there's a cat under your foot.
patiodog

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 08:33 pm
I didn't know slappy_doo_hoo was married...
Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 10:43 pm
@patiodog,
No, she didn't say "cheated on me with black amputees."
0 Replies

kathy575

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 05:57 am
@Debra Law,
i just gave the facts. thnx but none of u guys helped. mayb u guys r more superficial than me and dnt understand the pain in losing a loved one. there is something called as emotional involvement & none of u r even closer to understanding it. i pity u all.
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:06 am
@kathy575,
I pity a grown woman who cant spell.
I really do.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:07 am
@patiodog,
patiodog wrote:

I didn't know slappy_doo_hoo was married...

I'd marry slappy..... he would make a perfect little white bitch..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:15 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

I wish I could speak text the way you can shewolf.

Its ez.
Remove all vowels.
Spll lke chld.
Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 06:15 am
@kathy575,
Quote:
all that haunts me is a big WHY? i'm not too clingy..nor possessive..loved him a lot, supported him emotionally, financially..cant get off the fact that we r together no more..all the times spent r so fresh...cant love anyone..cant get emotionally involved..nor trust any man...

kathy - Have you asked him why? I don't know that there is a definitive answer. If if bothers you so much - you should probably ask him. If his response does not give you the answer you need you are best to move on.

You can't change him and he apparently doesn't want to change. Just do your best to be content that you made the right decision. I know you loved him and wanted it to work. But sometimes life just doesn't work that way. Knowing why won't really make it that much better. If you know you were doing what you should on your end - it was really his responsibility to do the right thing in the marriage.

Hope you find the answer you are looking for so you can move on and put this behind you.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:01 am
Good grief.

I hate text speak. I don't even doing when texting. Those pesky extra letters! Arg!

Anyway, I am not sure I even understand your situation. Your post is...well, hard to understand.
chai2

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 07:34 am
@Bella Dea,
I pity the fool.

I mean....i pty th fl

that doesn't sound right, it sounds like I pottied on the floor.
mismi

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 08:09 am
@chai2,
I DID just potty on the floor (that was funny)
mismi

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 08:15 am
@mismi,
Quote:
cant love anyone..cant get emotionally involved..nor trust any man...

As far as that is concerned. Not all men are like that. It may take longer for you to have trust in a relationship...but one step at a time - move forward. You will find that trust again. You might want to rethink what you desire in a man...maybe looks aren't as important now that you see that they are superficial. They certainly help - but there are some adorable men out there that aren't that good looking...and they are trustworthy. There are some cute ones that are also...just saying - change your priorities. But before you do that...take some time for yourself. Re-evaluate what makes you happy and then work on moving forward away from this episode. You will grow away from the hurt this has caused in time. I am sorry it happened.