Who won the debate? Obama or McCain?

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 12:48 pm
@okie,
okie, FYI, it's the family's response that is most important - and not your unfounded opinions.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 12:49 pm
@okie,
okie wrote:
Quote:
You can't ever be wrong,

You continue to show so much ignorance, I often how you've survived on a2k this long; similar to Palin as veep candidate.
barackman28

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 04:27 pm
@okie,
Okie- Please. Don't condescend. Cyclopitchorn finds himself among the cutting edge of intellectual society in Berekely. You really should read up on Berkeley. If it were not for Cyclopitchorn, we would not have the rights we have to speak our minds. Have you ever heard of the Free Speech Movement?
That started at Berkeley. Do you know that some of the finest minds in the USA are at Berkeley? Just being among those highly educated individuals gives a person a perspective that is almost unknown in our country.

You really should not condescend, Okie. Listen carefully to Cyclopichorn and you will learn something.
okie

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 11:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

okie wrote:
Quote:
You can't ever be wrong,

You continue to show so much ignorance, I often how you've survived on a2k this long; similar to Palin as veep candidate.

Surviving on a2k is easy, if you are thick skinned. Intelligence is not a pre-requisite, as evidenced by the vast majority of posters. So a dumb okie can do very well here, thank you. Intelligence is also not required in Washington, or to run things like Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, or even banks nowadays. So I would think that if Palin really is lacking in intelligence, it should increase her chances at being elected.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2008 11:26 pm
@barackman28,
barackman28 wrote:
You really should not condescend, Okie. Listen carefully to Cyclopichorn and you will learn something.

I will try to do better, barackman. I really do want to be liked here. Maybe if I start praising Obama, and chanting change, would that work? Or maybe I can sing a song dedicated to Obama, like the following?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA

I don't think I could do it, barackman.
SYNRON

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2008 04:40 pm
@okie,
It might work, but if you don't really grovel, they will think you have not been converted. You realize, Okie, that when you view these threads, you begin to see who the real Nazis are. Only correct stories can be told. I think you may know this, Okie, but just before and during World War II, the Minister of Propaganda, Josef Goebbles, met with the representatives of the newspapers in Berlin every morning to tell them not only what they should or could say in the morning newspapers, but how they should slant what was permitted.

You see, Okie, the Cyclops, the Occom Bills, the Debra Laws in Germany had their own ignore button. If you can't print what we want, we will shut you off.

I don't think that the people above have ever read the Constitution about Free Speech--especially in a discussion forum.

I want to warn you, Okie, if Obama wins, you and I might be hunted down as enemies of the Reich( I mean the USA under Obama). Take care.
0 Replies

void123

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 12:57 am
@Robert Gentel,
the microphone
0 Replies