Please help me...

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2008 04:13 pm
One of my husband female coworker keeps calling and emailing him, ( I know because he told me..and I am sure that he emails and calls her as well) I have been putted up with this for so long, I had argument with my husband before about her, he said nothing beside coworker and work relates talker. But I never believed him..I keep it on my mind all the time, recently he told me, this girl called him a lot of times and left him a message also she sent him her flight Italianate when she will be in town, What does suppose to mean? I dont understand why she is doing that, and what she wants..Should I tell her or ask her, I am kind of uncomfortable because if my husband find out I talk to her and ask her, he will be mad at me because he is already told me " there is nothing between him and her.What should I do..pls help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,488 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2008 09:49 am
@brown972,
Offer to go out with both of them when she's in town, and see how he reacts.
0 Replies

mimisor

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 05:04 pm
he's definitely cheating on you. don't full. yourself. leave him or tell him you will if he doesn't stop. it's obvious. if you have the possibility, hire someone to follow them for a while. this is, of course, it's the only way to know for sure. but most of all don't let him full you. they all deny when asked. I have lived and work too long among married men, I have been the mistress once or twice, I've been cheated once or twice ( it's life baby, nothing new under the sun), and I still see a lot of these things going on arround me. No big mistery. If they communicate so much, something is going on between them for sure. don't waist your time and your life wondering whether he cheats or not. find out somehow.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 07:28 pm

Diffuse this. Invite her for dinner with your husband and be her friend for the night.

You will find out all you need to know when you see the two of them together in front of you.

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 08:35 pm
It has been a year since she posted

I wonder what happened
0 Replies