Anarchy In The USA?

hobitbob

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 10:39 pm
Oh, look, another babboon.
0 Replies

Italgato

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 10:42 pm
Perception: a quick quiz--
What is the name of the hypocrite who is calling,along with his cronies, for respect and contribution to dialogue and exhange of ideas who uses the absolutely moronic and disrepectful appelation of Baboon to describe you.

It couldn't be Professor Hobibit could it?

Don't worry, perception, he only gets into that mode when he is unable to counter your ideas with rationality.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 10:43 pm
perception wrote:
LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Nighty Night Ya'all-----the mice can play--- the cat will be away for awhile.

You're becoming very boring. Like most conservatives, you also have incredibly inflated opinion of your own value.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 10:46 pm
hobitbob wrote:
thanks Wilso, but I'm an Arab,and will therefore be lined up against the wall soon! Smile

Met a muslim guy at a meeting at work a few days ago. Lovely guy.He was telling me about his pilgrimage to Mecca. He holds dual citizenship in Australia and one of the countries over there (can't remember which). He was apparently very scared of getting conscripted while he was there.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2003 10:49 pm
Arab, but not Muslim. I understand, though. I haev friends who were in similar situations. One of the NCO's I worked with in the ED at Madigan couldn't go back to Poland, or he would be thrown in jail for serving in a foreign army. Sad
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 07:00 am
Hobitbob
Quote:

thanks Wilso, but I'm an Arab,and will therefore be lined up against the wall soon!

Again we hear that plaintiff cry.
0 Replies

perception

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 09:21 am
Italgato wrote:

Perception: a quick quiz--
What is the name of the hypocrite who is calling,along with his cronies, for respect and contribution to dialogue and exhange of ideas who uses the absolutely moronic and disrepectful appelation of Baboon to describe you.

It couldn't be Professor Hobibit could it?

Don't worry, perception, he only gets into that mode when he is unable to counter your ideas with rationality.

Yes--Gato----it really is pitiful and your use of professor in the most sarcastic mode is most appropriate----can you imagine this guy as a real professor. He/she may be qualified to teach preschoolers ---again I say maybe.

Wilso has finally found a "chum" of like persuasion with the same mentality.
0 Replies