Breaking! McCain to Revoke Palin Nomination

Not a Soccer Mom

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 10:07 am
@wandeljw,
Nice catch!

Here is Governor Palin at seven months:

http://themoderatevoice.com/wordpress-engine/files/2008_august/PalinSixMonths.jpg

And this picture has also been scrubbed.

BTW why is the other woman wearing a chandelier as a hat?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 10:23 am
There is obviously something fishy about the governor's story about being pregnant. The baby was born April 18. Palin was at a governor's convention in Texas and gave a speech. She boarded a plane for Alaska "after her water broke" because she didn't want the baby born in Texas. A flight from Texas to Alaska takes five hours.
Not a Soccer Mom

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 10:29 am
It is getting fishier all the time. I have been researching this story for the last day and still can't find out where exactly "Trig" was born.

Here is a pic of her daughter before her pregnancy:

http://bp0.blogger.com/_alh8JTwprEw/RtZaljUOkZI/AAAAAAAAAv8/40IKh2HV2vg/s400/18596_500.jpg

Looks like she "filled out quite nicely" in a short time. A pregnancy will do that. All I need to close the deal is confirm when this picture was taken. I am guessing in 2006 during her campaign.
Not a Soccer Mom

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 10:36 am
@Not a Soccer Mom,
Here is the pic of the pregnant daughter:

http://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/03/09/01/687-3504039.standalone.prod_affiliate.7.jpg

Notice that she isn't smiling and has a worried look on her face. AND she is trying to hide her tummy.
0 Replies

Not a Soccer Mom

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 10:39 am
@wandeljw,
So wandeljw, I guess we are both idiots, eh?
wandeljw

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 10:52 am
@Not a Soccer Mom,
I just think Palin fits a bad stereotype that Republicans are hypocrites.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 12:53 pm
FYI MCCAIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jFW14t8Pio
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 03:26 pm
@wandeljw,
So a flight takes 5 hours?
What does that prove?
Many women have been in labor far longer then that.

BTW, Alaska is 3 hours behind Texas, according to the time zones.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 03:31 pm
@Not a Soccer Mom,
Then you havent looked.
It took me about 30 seconds to find this...

http://www.ktuu.com/global/story.asp?s=8194634
Quote:
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Gov. Sarah Palin gave birth to her fifth child at about 6:30 a.m. Friday morning.

Trig Paxson Van Palin was born at Mat-Su Regional Hospital about one month before he was scheduled to arrive.

then there is this one

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/04/alaskan-governo.html
Quote:
Originally posted April 18th: Although not due until May 18th, the governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin, gave birth to her fifth child today, Friday, April 18th, at 6:30 am. Trig Paxson Van Palin weighed in at 6 lbs, 2 oz when he was born at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center. Trig is a Norse word meaning "true" and "brave victory." The name is in honor of his great uncle, a Bristol Bay fisherman, while the name Paxson comes from the well-known snowmobiling area in Alaska, which Sarah and husband Todd Palin love.

So you didnt find it because you didnt look, you just want to make stupid baseless accusations.
But coming from you KaK, that isnt anything new.

0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 03:41 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
So a flight takes 5 hours?
What does that prove?
Many women have been in labor far longer then that.

BTW, Alaska is 3 hours behind Texas, according to the time zones.

She took a long flight after her water had broken. The risk of infection is high. Every doctor would advise against it.

But that is only one detail among many that make the pregnancy story sound fishy. The baby was born April 18. When Governor Palin announced in March that she was pregnant, even her aides were shocked. After supposedly giving birth to a baby with Downs Syndrome, she returned to work the next day.

None of this deception would bother me if I hadn't heard commentators on different networks talking about her Downs Syndrome baby as evidence of her anti-abortion credentials. I hate to see the public being misled.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 03:43 pm
@wandeljw,
Quote:
After supposedly giving birth to a baby with Downs Syndrome, she returned to work the next day.

What does Downs Syndrome have to do with anything?
If it was a normal delivery (and there is no indication that it wasnt) then she could have returned to work the next day.
Many women do just that.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 03:47 pm
@mysteryman,
and many women don't show much, birthing gets easier with each birth normally, and given her age and the heightened risks of miscarriage it would not be a surprise for Palin to not widely advertise her condition. The test would be to see how much Palin "showed" with her other kids, my guess is that she did not much.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 03:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
Your speaking facts now, and neither of the other two people on this thread are interested in facts at all, they just want to make stupid statements.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 03:53 pm
I actually have no objection to Palin covering up for her teenage daughter. It only bothers me that the baby is being used to advertise her "rock-solid anti-abortion credentials" even though it may not actually be her baby.
maporsche

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 03:58 pm
@wandeljw,
That's a pretty bold accusation to make w/o any facts.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 04:00 pm
@maporsche,
Both wandel and not a soccer mom have their minds made up and dont want to be confused by facts.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 04:04 pm
@maporsche,
a 16 year old would have a 1/1250 chance of delievering a downs kid, a 44 year old a 1/40.........why are we taking this seriosuly?? Also, are we suspecting that Palin is so stupid that she thinks that as VP nominee she could cover this up?? Or alternately knowning this that she would put the cover-up at risk by agreeing to enter the national public spotlight??

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory too, but Americans are obsessed with them. It gets old, who has the time for endless nutty theories when there is serious work to be done in this nation??
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 04:14 pm
I am not making any accusations. There are several aspects that make the pregnancy story sound "fishy". I am leaving it at that.

Again, the only thing that bothers me is that commentators on different networks claim that the baby is proof of Palin's anti-abortion credentials.
maporsche

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 04:19 pm
@wandeljw,
Of course, bringing up these "fishy" aspects is accusation enough wandel.....

You (or others) complain when the Obama "madrasa" stuff comes up because of the accusation that makes.

This is no different.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 30 Aug, 2008 04:20 pm
@wandeljw,
Well, the baby is hers....therefore it is proof of her anti-abortion credentials.
0 Replies