Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 09:57 am
http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/sarah-palin-confuses-whos-on-our-side-in-northsouth-korea/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,964 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 10:00 am
Hey . . . don't be dissin' Barbie Governor . . . she can see Russia from her house . . . she knows a helluva lot more about foreign policy than you do!
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 10:05 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hey . . . don't be dissin' Barbie Governor . . . she can see Russia from her house . . . she knows a helluva lot more about foreign policy than you do!

I stand corrected. Humbly. She is a shining example to cocktail waitresses everywhere that you can rise above your limitations and become a world famous pain in the ass. Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 10:05 am
Ya gotta go with your strengths . . .
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 10:06 am
Pearls big dog.... you're giving me pearls Wink
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 10:24 am

http://lynnrockets.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/palindrome-forward-backward.jpg
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 25 Nov, 2010 10:49 am
I'm loving that...
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2010 03:05 pm
I'm not a Sarah Palin fan and hope like heck republicans are not dumb enough to get her nominated in 2012, but I think this whole thing is pretty silly and petty. Come on, what politician hasn't misspoken. Or do y'all really think Obama believes we have 53 or so states? Or maybe we can talk about our vp's gaffes?

Oh well, go on and have some fun. But by doing so you lose the high ground the next time someone from the left misspeaks and they get raked over the coals by the right on A2K.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2010 03:22 pm
@CoastalRat,
from the original link

Quote:
The scrambled tongue moment–as that’s surely what Palin will say it was–does bring up a charge made in John Heilemann and Mark Halperin’s book, Game Change, which portrays Palin as dangerously uninformed–a candidate for the vice presidency who didn’t understand that Korea was divided:

Quote:
She knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting.

given all the training they gave her in preparation for the v-p debates, you'd think she'd have finally mastered this point
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2010 03:50 pm
@CoastalRat,
Quote:
... and hope like heck republicans are not dumb enough to get her nominated in 2012,

Reagan and GWB scream that republicans are indeed dumb enough to nominate Palin. Hell, they're even dumb enough to elect her twice.
0 Replies