How are you dealing with the tragedy?

sozobe

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 10:40 am
yeah, they look something like this:

http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~elec201/History/PimpBot_01/purple_pimp_hat.gif
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 10:41 am
so i wouldn't need to get a new hat? dang.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 11:00 am
I'm coping by wanking multiple times a day to pictures of Madonna deep throating Britney and Xtina. Schwing!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 11:15 am
TMI

The multi use pimp hat, perfect!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 11:18 am
I'm not a big fan of strip clubs. But I'm a big fan of naked women. So I don't come up with the idea to go...but once my friends drag me there my penis tells my beer soaked brain to tell my hand to fork over dollars. Then I leave pissed off.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 11:27 am
Ya sure a likely story. If I had a buck....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2003 12:47 pm
Oh yes, official karaoke headgear and a t-shirt that says I'm with stoopid that's good for whoever you might be on stage with.....
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 07:47 pm
BENNIFER SIGHTING...SAVANNAH, GEORGIA.

Bennifer was seen in Savannah this week many times. It (Ben and Jen) were pictured getting a license (hunting, they say) at the courthouse.

It was also seen shopping in the mall today.

It is staying at it's mansion in Savannah.

I think it tricked us.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 07:53 pm
ohglorybe!
something to read about bennifer!
i need subway reading. i was getting tired of the news.
0 Replies

bigun

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 11:09 am
Sorry guys, I couldn't give a flip about who doing what in hollywood. I figure they've got their own problems that the press isn't able to see or submit to the media.

Hmmm, maybe they should sort it out on these forums?
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 11:42 am
Quote:
J-Lo And Affleck Spotted Shopping For Dildos In New York

Their big wedding may have been cancelled, but that didn't stop hot couple Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck from planning a little "honeymoon" in New York City on Tuesday.

The couple were spotted at the swanky sex shop "Kat's Kloset" shopping for dildos for the lovely Miss Lopez. The two were holding hands, and kissed frequently. Looks like love is still in the air for the two supersexy celebs who cancelled their engagement recently for reasons still not made entirely clear.

Just what type of dildo does a man buy for a woman who has everything? According to the proprietor of "Kat's Kloset", J-Lo decided on the "Mile-High 3-Ball".

"It's basically a 12 inch projectile with an extra testical for authentic 3-ball-slapping action", Kent Clarke, owner, stated. "I don't wish to seem like a prude, but anyone that would buy something like that is sick, sick, sick!"

The Daily Hog
0 Replies