There's no Media Bias.....

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 08:38 am
http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=McCain+returns+to+NH+with+visit+to+Rochester&articleId=248d6f19-aaa4-40a4-b95b-b365fcaff562

Just one reporter and one photographer were waiting for John McCain when he flew into New Hampshire last night.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,610 • Replies: 68
No top replies

contrex

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 08:52 am
Your point is what?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:08 am
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:09 am
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4976/foxironyci9.png
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:25 am
Re: There's no Media Bias.....
cjhsa wrote:
http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=McCain+returns+to+NH+with+visit+to+Rochester&articleId=248d6f19-aaa4-40a4-b95b-b365fcaff562

Just one reporter and one photographer were waiting for John McCain when he flew into New Hampshire last night.

That's because McCain is a boring old f*ck who inspires no excitement, in the media, in the public, even in his own Republican base. He ought to take some personal responsibility and quit blaming others.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:27 am
As opposed to a boring young inexperienced blowhard f=ck?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:28 am
cjhsa wrote:
As opposed to a boring young inexperienced blowhard f=ck?

Obama is a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. And you'll note that instead of whining about media coverage, he makes media coverage happen. By doing and saying interesting things.

Thanks for playing though, chumparino

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:30 am
Obama bores me to tears. He should bore anyone to tears that has been around long enough to recognized his tired, old, socio-commie ideas, repackaged.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:51 am
cjhsa wrote:
Obama bores me to tears. He should bore anyone to tears that has been around long enough ....

Funny, that's how I feel about you.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:55 am
The big three media has lined up to suck Obama's little di*k and lick his azz.

The bis three media is making a mountain out of a mole hill for ratings dollars.
Once they have what they want they will abandon Obama.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 11:28 am
cjhsa wrote:
Obama bores me to tears. He should bore anyone to tears that has been around long enough to recognized his tired, old, socio-commie ideas, repackaged.

Obama speaks--

'America is ready for change. We must embrace that change, not retreat from it.

The new century dawning upon us will be filled with change and America should lead that change instead of being left behind by it.

To change, we must think differently than we have in the past. The old way of thinking will no longer carry us through this new era.

Along with old thinking must go old ways of doing things. Because change means doing things differently. And when you do things differently, things change.

This then is our destiny. To do things differently and bring about the change that is inevitable.

Please empty your pockets of all bills and loose change on your way out the door. Thank you for coming.'
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 02:01 pm
got any spare change ?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 02:41 pm
Change
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
got any spare change ?

Every time I here Obama speak of change I think of the old McDonald's television commercial stating
that you could get a full meal (burger, fries, drink) and still get change back from your dollar.

Obama's big plan is to take all of our dollars by raising taxes, give us back some change and nothing more.

That's a change I can do without.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 04:18 pm
McCain's been a bore and a paltry draw right from the start. I remember during the primaries when they juxtaposed one of his speeches in air time so that you could view him right after Obama. The contrast in the delivery of the two speeches and the crowd reactions was stark.

The only excitement he generates is palpitations in the hearts of those consolation-prize followers who are about to stroke out because they fear that America's not just gonna settle for the rich white guy this time.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 04:23 pm
Mr. excitement is going to endanger this republic.

I'll take the steadiness of McCain over the shiftiness of Obama any day of the week.
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 05:38 pm
I like how the popularity of Obama is perceived by the right as a media bias and not some deficiency in the other candidate.

McCain could do precisely what Obama is doing--drawing crowds, raising money, gaining media attention, but unfortunatley he does not inspire greater America with the same old policy and platform that slowly brought America to her knees over the last 8 years.

Point to blame where blame is due. Obama is young, interesting, progressive, intelligent and has a positive plan for Americas future. McCain has been appropriately named McSame for a reason. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. That is not Obamas fault.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 06:41 pm
We don't need 'excitement' in a president. We need good judgement and experience and a proven ability to work with both parties.

Obama has none of these qualities. McCain has all of them.

Obama's far left positions aren't going to give him ANY leverage with the Rs and even many of the Ds wont go along.

He's alienated many of his own party by his demonstrated tolerance for racists and terrorists (Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers).

McCain is a centrist that many aren't 'excited' about, but the great majority of Ds and Rs could live with.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 07:16 pm
"Progressive". Read, communist.

So simple it's stupid.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 07:27 pm
Re: Change
H2O_MAN wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
got any spare change ?

...Obama's big plan is to take all of our dollars by raising taxes, give us back some change and nothing more...

i'm not that big of an obama fan. but i think that if the american public does not begin to see that it's better to pay our own bills rather than continuing to sell the u.s.a. to china (as well as japan,germany and the uae) on the installment plan, we are not long for sovereignty.

alla this great stuff that we enjoy in america, such as good highways, bridges, dams, strong military, costs money right ?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 07:45 pm
So vote for Osama. He'll "change" all that for ya'.
0 Replies