I wonder if I'msickDavid, Agrote and Hawkeye beat off when they read these threads?
I wonder if you'll ever use this forum for its intended purpose: to debate philosophical and other issues; not to insult people.
I and Joe and a number of others have discussed the drivel you post, point by point, and demonstrated point by point that you are wrong.
This is half-true. A number of others demonstrated that my original assumptions were wrong. Joe demonstrated that I am confused about consequentialism. You didn't demonstrate very much at all. You responded to me, but not point-by-point.
You continue to trot out the same idiotic arguments.
Where do I do this?
Don't be surprised that people have reached the point of telling you that not only are you a pervert, but that you're a self-deluding idiot into the bargain.
When i tell someone something several times, and they address me again and again as though they have never heard it, then i consider them to be fundamentally dishonest and an idiot.
But I didn't ignore your posts. Quite the contrary: I thought about them, raised objections to them, provided counter-arguments. The reason I wasn't convinced by your arguments was not "fundamental dishonesty". It was the opposite: I honestly remained unconvinced that act of viewing child porn had wrong-making features.
When O'BILL told me things I didn't know about image-hosting, after pressing him for further clarification, I admitted that I was mistaken to think that viewing child porn was harmless. I admitted to being wrong, and I publicly changed my mind in response to O'BILL's posts. I didn't respond to your posts in this way because I found your posts unconvincing. It wasn't dishonesty, it was intellectual honesty.
So if you are personally attacking me for the crime of being "fundamentally dishonest", then this is a mistake because I am not guilty of this crime.
1) Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt topics with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam." Spammers will be removed from the service, and their accounts terminated.
2) Use respectful language. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the service.
3) Use appropriate language. While open exchanges, even about adult-oriented issues, are encouraged, members are asked to consider the different ages and sensitivities of the entire community while participating in the Able2Know service. If necessary, inappropriate language will be deleted or edited, or a topic containing said inappropriate language will be marked as such (e. g. Warning: contains adult language).
4) Vulgar speech is not tolerated. Vulgarisms may be deleted or edited, and may result in a warning or eventual removal of the member from the site.
5) Lively debate is accepted, and even encouraged, but personal attacks are not. Active topics and heated debate are welcome in the Able2Know service. However, personal attacks are a direct violation of this Agreement and are grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the service.
6) While occasional breaches of decorum in the heat of debate will be tolerated, members whose interactions are marked by a consistent pattern of demeaning and abusive interactions will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including permanent removal from the service.