Witnesses for UFO Congressional hearing

Cephus

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2003 10:46 pm
wolf wrote:
Roger, I'm not gonna deliver the whole panoply of biochemistry, planetology and evolutionary science that supports the statistic. I can only say that it's founded enough, and is largely constructed on the scientific fact that Earth can NOT be the only living planet in the universe. Yet this is very conservatively applied within the statistical calculation, as far as space technology is concerned. We're all being careful here.

It is far from a scientific fact that Earth cannot be the only living planet. In order for it to be a scientific fact, we would have to have observed life on another planet. We have not done that. I find it scientifically unlikely that Earth is the only planet with any form of life, but when you start claiming things are facts, based on statistics, I've got to call you on it.

Quote:
The study of ufology is layered with solid evidence, backed up by the most credible witnesses, that several ufos can not be terrestrial, hence are extraterrestrial. Which solves the Fermi paradox.

Actually, it isn't. There are no physical remains for science to study, no empirical, objective evidence, no crashed spaceships, no nothing. Lights in the sky don't prove a thing. Having an alien sitting in front of us would prove something, but amazingly enough... we don't have that, do we?

Come on back when we do.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 01:05 am
Re: Probabilities of Alien Life visiting earth !
fluid1959 wrote:
Havent any of you seen the photo's from space based camera's.
showing ufo's flying all over.

Can you lead me to any any articles or photos on this subject? Thanks.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 01:32 am
Yeah, Cephus, I saw one of those lights in the sky about 10 or 12 years ago. I would just love to have a plausable explanation to fit the observation.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 01:42 am
Hmmm....
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:04 am
Uh oh. Montana's wondering about my mental state.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 02:33 am
Walk softly Roger ;-)
0 Replies

fluid1959

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 05:13 pm
I beleive it's sts 75 & sts 48
Monger wrote:
fluid1959 wrote:
Havent any of you seen the photo's from space based camera's.
showing ufo's flying all over.

Can you lead me to any any articles or photos on this subject? Thanks.

http://www.ufomag.co.uk/Tether.ram
http://www.ufomag.co.uk/NASA56K.ram
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 06:22 pm
I like these videos, but I would not rank them with my 'proof' files. They're a bit too fuzzy, and can be discredited by making fake ones, such as in the SOHO campaign.

There are vast studies of ufo waves that have elaborately concluded the observed objects were not behaving in a technological fashion known to mankind, at this stage in our development, not even experimental.

A good example, amongst others, is the large triangular ufo wave above Belgium at end of the '80s. Corroborated by police officers, admitted by the Belgian Air Force general, and shot on video, were non-terrestrial mechanical objects.

The more important, of course, is the release of F16 radar images of these objects when being pursued.

More at http://pgrsel.100megs13.com/htm/belgium.htm
0 Replies

fluid1959

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 07:35 pm
I have no webspace
Since I cant upload you my 3 gigs of UFO Data

I did a quick google search of those videos and those links came up.

If you do a more thorough search yourself, you will find much higher quality videos on these sts missions. Do some leg work.
High quality versions were downloaded using Kazaa Lite
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 09:26 pm
It's good to see you're collecting as much data as possible. But it's important to be very critical in order to present the most solid cases. There have been manufactured fake videos and pics, intended to discredit the real ones; that's precisely one of the cornerstones for the coverup. Therefore, it's important to severely filter what you present to people.

I find the NASA transmissions very puzzling, but I know they're not going to convince anyone that UFOs are extraterrestrial. Case studies might.
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 09:12 am
roger wrote:
Yeah, Cephus, I saw one of those lights in the sky about 10 or 12 years ago. I would just love to have a plausable explanation to fit the observation.

Lights do not objective evidence make. Come on back when you have an alien body.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 10:04 am
Did you read what I wrote? I said I would love to have an explanation. Does that sound like I was claiming it as objective evidence?
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 11:56 am
What exactly did you see, Rog? Can you describe it in more detail? Movement? Colors?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 12:20 pm
You're interested?

A small, intense green light. It appeared (or I noticed it) to the south and it moved towards the north east at what seemed a high rate of speed. I say 'seemed' because I couldn't determine either the size or distance. It disappeared after covering about 90degrees of arc. I mean disappeared, not faded out. It was not accompanied by any sound. Anything more would be speculation.

It was not a military or civil aircraft by the way. Viewing the left side of whatever it was would shown a red navigation light. Any aircraft close enough to cover that angle in around 1 second would have been quite loud. As I say, it was completely silent.

This was in northwest New Mexico, by the way. I have the impression it was in the late summer or early autumn, but can't be sure at this late date.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 12:27 pm
Could it have been a laser spot moving against the clouds?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 12:28 pm
Not cloudy, but otherwise a good explanation.
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 04:32 pm
roger wrote:
Did you read what I wrote? I said I would love to have an explanation. Does that sound like I was claiming it as objective evidence?

Heck, when I was about 11, I thought I saw something in the sky too. To this day, I have no clue what it is, so realistically, it was an Unidentified Flying Object. That doesn't mean it's an alien craft.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who see a light in the sky and jump to the conclusion that it's from another planet. There is simply no evidence whatsoever that the Martians are coming, sorry. With all the sightings, claimed abductions, etc. don't you think someone would have come up with SOMETHING objective by now?

It's perfectly alright to say "I don't know." It is not alright to claim there are little green men in that light in the sky.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 04:52 pm
Of course you can say 'I don't know'. But you can also learn instead of making judgments for the others. Study the evidence, don't mix UFO cultists with insider witnesses. They're a whole different source of information.
0 Replies

fluid1959

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2003 05:12 pm
Ufo's did you know ?
Holy cow!relax and enjoy,sit back and breathe in
its just a matter of time for the show to begin

For some,like us,we have had a sneek preview
Let the skeptics be,and do what they do

What good is it talking about a UFO
When they already think,they already know?

Let them find out for themselves what is out there
let them believe in empty space and thin air

Unless those aliens come down on they're own
or contact the skeptics through e-mail or phone

Then do not come across like its all your own fight
A safe change in consciousness,will not happen overnight

I am behind you however,in all that you say
Just save some time for fluid to play
Moementum7
Peace Out
0 Replies

Cephus

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2003 10:24 am
wolf wrote:
Of course you can say 'I don't know'. But you can also learn instead of making judgments for the others. Study the evidence, don't mix UFO cultists with insider witnesses. They're a whole different source of information.

I have studied the evidence and... there isn't any. Not objective, empirical evidence that a single alien craft has ever been seen by any human being on Earth. If you look through the UFO community, you'll find people jumping to every conclusion imaginable. Someone sees a light in the sky and suddenly, they are relating the history and culture of an alien species a million light years away.

Sorry, but until there is clear evidence, not just a bunch of whack-jobs making claims, it's ridiculous to believe.
0 Replies