Witnesses for UFO Congressional hearing

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 09:49 am
If statements made by these High Clearanced individuals holds to be true.

This could be the most important video you ever watched. I also
find it disturbing that this was released 2 years ago and yet being an avid reader and news watcher heard nothing of this and only found this video through my own Internet searching and diligence.

http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/npcc_full.wmv

Anyone with common sense. And a little investigation could see that these are real events. But all I hear are arguments concerning speed of light travel Einsteins Theory etc.

It's nice to see scientific minds in action

But who cares whether or not Humans (earthlings) can comprehend faster than light travel. The issue here is that High ranking Individuals with their fingers on the button to nuclear warheads, beleive we are currently being visited and or disarmed by UFO's. I personally have researched the majority of witnesses described in

http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/6monthsummary.htm

and found they are who they say they are. And were where they said they were. Which tells me this topic needs to be disclosed no matter what the outcome. There is nothing here to debunk. Only the very stupid could watch this video and come to the conclusion it needs no further examination. I have read that when originally broadcast the first hour was jammed or blacked out. If you have any Information relating to this. I would love to hear from you
Another related site created by Dr. Steven Greer in his effort to disclose UFO power sources can be found at http://www.seaspower.com

Warning not heeded so far !
President Eisenhower 1961
"In the councils of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

Dr. Ted Loder Interviewed by EV World (www.EVworld.com)
the morning of August 14, 2003

[Alternative Real One Player can be d/l http://www.freecodecs.com download alternative real audio

Part 1 of EV World Interview http://www.seaspower.com/tloder1.ram
Part 2 of EV World Interview
http://www.seaspower.com/tloder2.ram
Part 3 of EV World Interview
http://www.seaspower.com/tloder3.ram
Part 4 of EV World Interview
http://www.seaspower.com/tloder4.ram
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 10,647 • Replies: 141
No top replies

fluid1959

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 09:50 am
When the Truth Comes out !
When the Truth comes out ?

1) Sun Lasco/Soho satellite photos of UFO's in nasa's own released photo's. (research Euro seti) video found on Kazaa

2) Cattle mutilations Approx 30,000 cases or 30,000,000 dollars worth of cattle . Not one arrest. hmmmmmm Did detectives forget how to detect ?

3) Crop circles/landing sites bearing radiation and other odd characteristics
Crop circles have appeared in over 40 countries worldwide. Must be a conspiracy to fool who ?
(must be those crazy british boyz with their ropes and boards they surely get around.)

4) Mars - Pyramids Face tubes etc. anything interesting found is surely an area avoided with nasa probes.. why ?

5) Witnesses public - Betty and Barney hill The famous case of Betty and Barney Hill was a first for the UFO phenomenon for many reasons. Although it wasn't the first reported abduction, it was the first to be formally investigated and also marked the entrance of hypnosis into UFOlogy. It wasn't however the first mysterious happening in New Hampshire.
also see Betty's Star Map- Marjorie Fish

The allagash 4 "Undeniable Evidence of Alien Intervention." The account of the 1996 abduction of four men while on a canoe trip in the Allagash Wilderness in Maine. This incident ranks as one of the most compelling abduction accounts because it is supported by multiple witnesses

6) Government Witnesses - project disclosure and it's 450 witnesses in Government Cia FBI NSA Army Navy Marines AirForce
as well as Corporate Testimony

7) Moon Landing or hoax or something in between just a few high resolution pictures of the moons light and darkside would have stamped this out 30 years ago. We can go to the moon but we apparently can't photograph it very well why ?. Think maybe by apollo 16 we would have brought the appropriate camera ? Why do Some beleive .. If we went to the moon it wasn't in a rocket. (do the research)

8) Things for debunkers to read Friedman versus Klass (Klass = Klueless Ass (just my personal opinion)

9) An average of 70,000 ufo sightings reported each year!

10) reported crash sites
Rosewell, New Mexico 4 July 1947
Spitzenbergen, Norway 1952
and many many more ( do the research)

11) Famous Landings
Rendlesham Forest will always be remembered as the UK's answer to Roswell, being as it is the only other UFO incident that has received official recognition from the government and military. It is the most significant UFO incident ever to have occurred in the UK and one of the most significant anywhere in the world.

Debunkers =Dont they need more swamps ? for their swamp gas theories?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:01 am
Chaiyah has moon pictures to share with you.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:01 am
Welcome to Able2know! Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:17 am
I'm not going to waste my time on this . . . I see you list Roswell, New Mexico as a "reported crash site." Emphasis on "reported." Anyone who considers that hoax as a piece of valid evidence for alien visitations hasn't done their homework well, and gets a D- . . . saved from an F only because they bothered to look something up, even if they were clueless about the value of the source.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:26 am
If you ever watched South Park you'd know by now the gay aliens hedonists didn't really mean to hurt the cows, it's just that with the cattle being smarter than most of the humans they encoutered they were so fascinated they got a little carried away with their research. That's not so uncommon, it seems.
0 Replies

fluid1959

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:27 am
Anyone who considers Roswell ?
Setanta wrote:
I'm not going to waste my time on this . . . I see you list Roswell, New Mexico as a "reported crash site." Emphasis on "reported." Anyone who considers that hoax as a piece of valid evidence for alien visitations hasn't done their homework well, and gets a D- . . . saved from an F only because they bothered to look something up, even if they were clueless about the value of the source.

Will the stupidity continue for another 50 years ?

Yes I listed roswell as point 10 a

Although you have done no research what so ever. And like any other uninformed debunkee, you search for 1 needle to invalidate the whole haystack .

8) Things for debunkers to read Friedman versus Klass (Klass = Klueless Ass (just my personal opinion)
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:31 am
Re: Anyone who considers Roswell ?
fluid1959 wrote:
Will the stupidity continue for another 50 years ?

There's no indication otherwise.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:36 am
Of course, when the Roswell newspaper, without a shred of evidence, reported that a crash site of a flying saucer had been found, it might be reasonable to suggest that the stupidity of those eager to believe such tripe has been with us for 50 years. But that particular tempest in a teapot had no legs. It wasn't until one of the legion of exploiters who know a bunch or suckers of the "fool and his money" variety when see them, took out the Roswell non-crash site crapola in 1978, dusted it off, and made it the subject of a book that the stupidity resurfaced with a new and enduring vigor.

Fifty years?--credulous stupidity has been with us since time immemorial . . . i haven't the least doubt that hucksters will continue to sell the credulous a bill of goods for eternity, because the stupidity always has been and always will be with us.

Monger, i think your irony will not be understood.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:52 am
Re: When the Truth Comes out !
fluid1959 wrote:
Debunkers =Dont they need more swamps ? for their swamp gas theories?

I believe the official explanations for UFO sightings are: (1) pie plates, or reflections in the atmosphere; (2) dry cleaning bags filled with marsh gas; or (3) mass insanity.

/Dogs flew spaceships! The Aztecs invented the vacation! Men and women are the same sex! Your brain is not the boss! Yes, that's right: everything you know is wrong!
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 10:52 am
I love crop circles. They're pretty. Bet the farmers hate 'm though.

Crop circles, cattle, Farmers! It's a conspiracy against Farmers! What's that all about?

Me, I'm looking forward to meeting the aliens! Can't wait!

And if you believe Planet X will end it all in two weeks, what's the big deal? No reason to waste time angsting about all the other stuff.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 11:33 am
Well, without everybody thinking I'm crazy, I can only report that my father, who was a captain in the Air Force, spending most of his military career as a navigator in planes that flew from Alaska to California before working the Dew Line inspecting the radar bases in Alaska and northern Canada, and a staunch rationalist his entire life, said very similar things. You see 'em but you don't report 'em -- it wastes too much time.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 11:36 am
My mind is definitly open. But I need cold hard evidence.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 12:06 pm
Frankly, I'd just as soon not know. I don't want any evidence at all. Pulling sand firmly back over head.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 12:10 pm
Piffka, I for one would find a face-to-face debate with an honest, rational person, such as I suspect your father is, who has actually seen the sort of thing you suggest first-hand both very refreshing & very interesting.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 12:51 pm
husker wrote:
Chaiyah has moon pictures to share with you.

You really should contact her!
(Her style of posting as identical to yours: you certainly will be friends! :wink:)

BTW: welcome to this site.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 01:54 pm
Thanks Monger. Now that you mention it, I'd like to ask him more about it too. He died in 1994. I never really questioned what he said at the time. Why didn't I? I don't know.

In fact, I didn't think of it as particularly remarkable until people started talking about this, so I guess I just accepted what he said. He didn't go far in his speculations. He only spoke about it a couple of times -- like it was a weird curiosity, but also something that happens, like warts. I think he thought they were from homegrown technology that he wasn't privy to and left it at that. This is what I remember... he described them as appearing frequently, it definitely wasn't a one-time thing. The guys knew about them, but they'd seen some other fliers taken off duty for reporting it, so they just didn't. They were small objects that paced the plane just off one or both wingtips, flying in formation with them. They could fly off at high bursts of speed in any direction. Sometimes they returned or even flew just above them. He said he felt they were playing with his pilot...teasing him. He didn't feel threatened, maybe that's why he thought they were homegrown. I've since read that maybe these objects could be reflections on the inside of the cockpit, but to me, a guy who spent the thousands of hours in planes that he did would probably recognize one from the other -- besides he tracked them on radar, which was his specialty. <sigh> I know it sounds strange.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 02:02 pm
It does sound strange, and I believe it.

In the late '70s, I knew someone who had been involved in writing software designed to distinguish between incoming missiles over the north polar regions and other junk images. The understanding I had was that there was lots of 'just junk'.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 02:05 pm
Hey if you look in the gallery - might be a UFO pic or two.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2003 02:46 pm
The crop circles thing is absolutely high-larious. Two wry-minded Englishmen did this for almost 20 years, and regaled themselves constantly with the great hoopla which surrounded them. Then they came out with the truth. They showed how they used a modified painters scaffold which allowed them to enter a grain field without leaving tracks which lead in or out of the field. They then showed the home-made devices they had used to flatten the stalks to the round, and the means they used to achieve the various patterns, which they had designed in advance. I believe the television program i had seen was done by ITV. Then a contest was sponsored by university students, to see who could do the best job of replicating the activity. What was truly amazing was the way the "true believers" were nothing discouraged--they asserted that there is evidence of crop circles long before the early 1970's (although no one of them has produced any evidence), and that this pair of pranksters don't account for all of the crop circles. In one case, the producers of the program interviewed people gathered at Stonehenge, and showed them video tape of their interviews with the original crop-circle creators. These fools steadfastly asserted their belief that the most of the crop-circles are caused by alien visitations. I guess that when one dedicates one's life to tom-fool notions, there is a strenghth of character which arises allowing the maintenance of one's belief in the face of any refutation.
0 Replies