Is this a good idea for revenge?

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:21 am
I'm 16. I had a 14 year old boyfriend named Shad. He broke up with me. I asked his brother why he broke up with me and he said "I don't know- maybe it was because of another girl." "Who?" I asked. "Nancy," he said, "Remember her?" I always hated this Nancy girl. Shad and Nancy say they are just friends but I suspect there might be sparks between them. So I decided to have revenge on those two. I'm going to send an anonymous email to Shad's parents and tell them about Nancy! (Nancy is older than him by the way- she's 20 and I'm 16. He's only 14) This is the email:
Quote:
"Nancy is the lover of Shad. They work in the Sulads card house together. They spend much time together- sometimes all day. She is older than him- she's 20 years old and she's already in college. She is a Manobo and a graduate of Sulads comprehensive high school. She is very flirty and she always tries to behave seductive. She has other boyfriends too but Shad is her most serious love interest. Nancy is very sexually aggressive. Nancy is very sexually aggressive. She has a powerful influence on Shad. She is the dominant one in their relationship. (Last April- Shad had another girlfriend but he broke up with her to strengthen the relationship with Nancy. He says "I only want Nancy as my girl now." Nancy also bullied the other girl. Shad didn't get physical with the other girl because they were only talking to each other through the cellphone. But Shad is certainly getting physical with Nancy) Just ask Bony (shad's older brother) about this. He knows about the relationship between Nancy and Shad. I just think Shad's parents should know about this. I know his parents forbid him to have a girlfriend but he and Nancy have been sneaking. This email is from an anonymous person!)
***END OF EMAIL****

How does that sound? Is this a good idea? It's true- Nancy did bully me through texting on the cellphone. I was very angry. They work together and they are close friends. I suspect there might be more than just friendship between them.

What do you think of the anonymous email I'm going to send to Shad's parents?

This is in the Philippines by the way. I'm half filipina/ half white and Shad&Nancy are pure filipino. I was born in the US. They were born in the Philippines.

Please- no sarcasm or insults. I came here for advice- I didn't come here to get angry.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,686 • Replies: 50
No top replies

fishin

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:28 am
Re: Is this a good idea for revenge?
Mariceloverthere wrote:
What do you think of the anonymous email I'm going to send to Shad's parents?

I think it shows you to be a 16 year old who's acting like a 3 year old.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:32 am
You didnt come here to get angry?

You just post here about getting even?

You talk about being mature, yet you go out of your way to attempt to destroy someone.

You are willing to break his right to privacy by telling his parents what he does and who he does it with, yet you wonder why he stopped dating you?

You are obsessing about the things he is doing and you dont think he had a reason to leave you alone?

Oh honey, I understand feeling shitty after being dumped, but if you dont want this to end up in your lap making YOU look bad,you should put on the breaks.
Trying to make yourself sound good to his parents by a letter talking aof the behavior you experienced though another girl is only going toback fire on you. HIs parents will show him that.. and people are not stupid. He will know you wrote it. Then he will tell everyone.

Good luck at swimming out of that eh?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:32 am
Advice, then - don't be infantile.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:36 am
Your remarks about being "half-filippina, half-white," and your further comments about the ethnic origins of Shad and Nancy strongly suggest that you have racist attitudes. Along with getting over Shad and learning to think about anyone or anything else, you need to get rid of the idea that one's antecedants and where one was born means anything about their worth as a person.
0 Replies

Mariceloverthere

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:38 am
should the email say "I'm one of Shad's male friends" so they would never suspect I wrote it?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:43 am
You should delete the email and mind your own business. Get on with your life.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:43 am
Mariceloverthere wrote:
should the email say "I'm one of Shad's male friends" so they would never suspect I wrote it?

Grow up and stop trying to hurt other people. You are going to end up sad and lonely your whole life if you continue to act this way.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 11:46 am
Your prose style and point of view are those of a vindictive and bitter woman, not a junior high school boy.

Anonymous letters can't be trusted--except for displaying the anonymous sender in an unflattering light.

What do you think will happen? That this junior high infant's parents are going to make him break up with Nancy and return to you?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 12:16 pm
Hi Mariceloverthere

I can see that you're hurt over the break-up and you'd like to hurt Shad
and his new girlfriend Nancy just the same way you've been hurt.

Unfortunately, in the real world it doesn't work this way: If you're hurt
and betrayed you have to assess the damage, cry your heart out, be
sad, but eventually get over it. That's what all other people do too!

Trying to hurt Shad and Nancy (who is completely innocent here) in
sending an email to his parents, will only reflect on you later on, and word
will get out it was you. So you have Shad, Nancy and Shad's parents
who won't look favorable towards you. Do you want this to happen?

I think not! A good revenge would be to go and show them that your
life is good, have loyal friends surrounding you and be happy no matter what. With this behavior you show Shad what he's missing out on and
at the same time you'd show some class.

Now go and rip that email to shreds....
0 Replies

Mariceloverthere

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 12:27 pm
Nancy isn't innocent- she bullied me through texting on the cellphone. That's what made we wrathful. She is no angel and neither is Shad.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 12:31 pm
Okay, obviously you don't want to listen to us, so go ahead, make your
mistakes, and hopefully you'll learn from them later on. Good luck!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 12:32 pm
ah

you took the words right out of my mouth Smile
0 Replies

Mariceloverthere

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 12:39 pm
Isn't it wrong for a 20 yr old to be dating a 14 year old anyway? So I shouldn't let her get away with it. (She bullied me too)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 12:41 pm
Do whatever you want, dear, but the advice you're getting is the same from everyone. Doesn't that tell you something?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 12:50 pm
not at 16 it doesnt Wink
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 01:07 pm
This 14-year-old certainly attracts vicious women.

I wonder if his mother is the same sort of revenge-seeking female?
0 Replies

Mariceloverthere

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 01:09 pm
Shad is adopted. Very Happy His adopted parents run the missionary program at MVC (It's called Sulads) Shad was born into a native tribe from the mountains (so was Nancy) His biological parents died when he was 4 months old.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 01:17 pm
Men tend to be attracted to women who remind them of their mothers.

Perhaps this 14-year-old-boys is flattered by having older women fighting over him. I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't being set up to make a conspicuous fool of yourself.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2008 03:13 pm
Funnily enough, revenge only makes us bitter. It leaves lasting scars on us as people that can take years to get over, if ever.

People bent on revenge who cannot be deterred are to be pitied, for they destroy themselves and not it not.

Though they may benefit from it, Forgiveness isn't about the other person, it's about yourself.

Though they become dragged into it, Revenge isn't about the other person, it's about yourself.
0 Replies