SURVIVOR 7 - PEARL ISLANDS

Equus

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 12:34 pm
I don't base my life on this show.

I base my life on "Teletubbies."
0 Replies

shallowman62989

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 12:35 pm
Chenrontom, at least the people on Survivor actually know they are on a reality show. (Hey, I rhymed!) Joe Shmo is so stupid you have to laugh. Survivor does not try to be funny, it is not supposed to be a comedy. Wink
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 01:19 pm
Chenrontom wrote:
You people are so lame. I don't believe you base your life on this damn show. it is so dumb. People who are dumb enough to complain about it, like most people here, should just record it until the end of the season. But some of the games are kinda cool A really funny show is Joe Schmo. At least THAT is funny. I am going to make a Joe Schmo folder....

relax - Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 02:40 pm
Some base their lives watching survivor, others on teletubbies....I, however, base my life on fooling ebay customers into thinking they bought a digital camera, only to find a kitten's head in a box arrive at their doorstep.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 03:28 pm
Slappy yer to funny!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2003 08:17 pm
Yeeeahahh. Trish tries to plot against the king Rupert and she gets the axe leaving only the blond weird guy behind to face the bearded one's rath.. aarrgh. It's time to talk like a primate, no like a pirate.... aarrghh.

When those Drake lads 'eturn tah their beach, they'll skewer the blond guy's skivens and aarrgh and drape them over the Jolly Roger........

I actually base my entire existence waiting for them to play the national anthem at sign-off. I wait. I wait. I am here. Waiting.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 11:41 am
How dare those b'stds try to get rid of my beloved Rupert! Yay that he circumvented them. Did you see the look on Jons face (the blonde guy?) Me likee! He is going to have his ass served to him on a platter next week!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 12:27 pm
Imagine Sandra's horror as she covertly sidles up to Blond Girl to tell of the plan (which Sandra was in on) to axe Rupert... Up walks Rupert and Blond Girl spills the whole thing with Sandra sitting there, mouth agape.

I wish they'd shown Sandra's backpedalling. It must have been impressive.

I loved Coolio Jon Boy Cool's face when Trish was voted out. He was the only remaining one, who'd voted against Rupert. On the preview, Rupert bellows like a pissed Zeus, "WHO VOTED AGAINST ME?"

<Of course, as much as I like Rupee, their reasoning was on target. Richard Hatch went all the way--and he was a Rupert Model.>
This one was fun! Bet next one is better!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 12:57 pm
Really put a laugh and grin in at the end of the week! GO RUPERT!!!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 02:11 pm
This episode was a good one. So long, Trish. Curly haired blond guy will be next, if Drake loses the next immunity challenge.

Go, Rupert.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 04:14 pm
Lets hope the blonde 'Jon' is the next to go...jeesh..what an idiot, he's been there too long already....blah.
It was actually a good episode..I was starting to wonder if they'd get more interesting.
0 Replies

shallowman62989

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2003 07:16 pm
I thought they, were going to kick Rupert off. I'm glad they didn't.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 08:49 pm
MAN O MAN

I dont want to spoil it for those who havent gotten to watch it yet but...who hoo

SCANDALOUS

yet
interesting.

Smile
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:05 pm
Cool Laughing Cool Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:25 pm
35 minutes and counting
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 09:58 pm
Oooooh, nice twist to the plot! Next week's tribal council will be very interesting. Rupert's stance doesn't seem as secure as it might of been without this turn of events.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2003 11:00 pm
blinded by the headlights
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 07:20 am
Help! I had to miss it. Wut huppend?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 07:44 am
It's delicious.

When the two teams Drake and Morgan arrived at their most recent challenge they found themselves confronted by a THIRD team called the OUTCASTS comprised of, you guessed it, all the survivors previously voted off. (Gulp! revenge!!)

Here's the best part. Jeff tells the two teams that the OUTies have been on short rations since their dismissal but that they will be competing TO REJOIN THE GAME.

Okay. so there is the challenge( it's the bamboo jail thing where teams have to dig their way in and untie people and make a pole to get the key to open the locks to let the team out.. da da da.)

The thing is IF the Outcasts beat either Drake or Morgan or BOTH, Drake and Morgan have to go to council and vote somebody out (for good, I guess, who knows?) AND the Outcasts get to vote one of their team back into the game. WELL....... they beat both Drake and Morgan.

Rupert and the two Drake women booted what-his-name and KEPT stupid loud mouth JON. (God's know why?) While at Morgan Osten VOLUNTEERED TO BE VOTED OUT. That's right. Jeff was a little pissed and made a short speech about how many people want to be in this game and this guy Osten just walks away. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, that's where we stand because the Outsters don't vote till NEXT week. Oh, and I forgot. The people voted in are IMMUNE for their first council, which means the Drake and Morgan will lose at least one more of their remaing four.....before revoting any of the outsters back off the islands...

Did I get all this right, folks.??
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2003 07:49 am
Heavenly ham!

Thanks so much Joe.

I love it when they do something unexpected!!!

(Not believing Jon survived! I thought Rupert would fry his ass for sure!)
0 Replies