quinn1

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 02:01 pm
Reiminder:

The winner claims the cash prize. Live Season Finale
8 o'clock 12/14
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 10:21 pm
Soz, I hope that, for the next Survivor, you put your money where your mouth is. Become a Survivor handicapper.

I'm surprised and a bit impressed at how Lill pulled herself together at the end. She appeared strong and determined. I'm also suprised that she chose Sandra rather than Jon.

I'm glad for Sandra. She managed to get herself to the end. I have to think back on how she did it.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 07:32 am
Yeah soz...make some cash gal...you just keep up the good work!

I was soooo happy she didnt pick Jon although I thought at the same moment 'Sandra got it'.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 07:49 am
How friggin embarrassing for Lill - 6 votes to 1 !!! I'm not even sure now she would have won against Jon! I was delighted that Sandra won and I loved seeing Rupert again last night grinning ear to ear. Most enjoyable. Still can't believe that people were being okay about Jons lies and Christa even said "I wish I thought of it" about the grandmother dying! What crap impresses these idiots? I like how Jeff Probst showed his disapproval of Jon in a very amiable manner and how he treated Osten who quit like a wuss and didn't deserve his torch being with the others.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 08:27 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Joe, I've met him a bunch of times while hanging out with my roomate and him, seems like a good guy, kind of a clown(not in a bad way), but I don't know him that well.
Well enough, though, we're I'm definitely busting his balls when I see him. Guess they've been killing him at work.

Any more news of this Osten guy? geesh!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2003 08:58 pm
Next year, I'm tellin' ya... next year. Razz

By the way, if I manage to be correct again it will be because the show is like so totally rigged. Remember, I chose Sandra just because of demographics, without having seen the show AT ALL. Why would Lil choose Sandra instead of Jon, really?

I dunno if they add cash to their winnings if they play nice, or what, but "unpredictability" my aunt fanny. (There was some big deal about unpredictability in the article I read about Sandra winning.)

Could just be coincidence, of course. Or something more subtle, manipulation of Lil somehow. ("Man, can you imagine how AWFUL it would be if Jon won? And it's not like you're so dang popular... Jon certainly played the game, kinda like Richard back in the first one...")
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 08:16 am
Demographically speaking, a man should win the next Survivor. And there's never been an ethnic man who's won. Hmmmm.

On the other hand, the next Survivor is the all-stars. Who knows what will happen with that one.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 08:17 am
I hope Rupert is on the all-stars cast!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 08:38 am
Heeven wrote:
I hope Rupert is on the all-stars cast!

I do also, but do not think he will fair so well.
0 Replies

shallowman62989

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 11:21 am
Why don't you think he will fair so well? You think he's so strong that they will vote him out in the beginning? Also, I'm glad that Sandra won instead of Lil. I think that Lil's being nice was all an act and that she is a b*tch in real life. Oh, well.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 02:36 pm
Hmm, wouldn't it be nice if, instead of the tribes voting each other that there was a dial-in vote instead for the all-stars show? That way the viewing public would decide who won !!!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 03:17 pm
shallowman62989 wrote:
Why don't you think he will fair so well?

I think he got ample attention and that's going to bring him attention - there will be no flying under the radar and he'll be a target from day one and there will be more pressure on him - do I wish him luck - you bet - do I think it'll be even harder for him? You bet! Can he do it - I'd like to think it's possible - it will be interesting to see who else is signed up.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 07:53 am
I heard Johnny Fairplay (the punk!) on Howard Stern this morning and it may have slipped that HE was on the all-stars show. Blast!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 10:19 pm
I think Rupert has an unfair advantage in the All Stars because, hes so recently popular. If Jons on them..I hope Hatch sits really close to him all the time...can you imagine??? It be the only reason to watch Jon on another show. Well, that and some o the women beating the crap out of him.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2003 10:17 am
Jon did not play like Richard. Jon was more of vial man than Richard.

Lill was not nice. I don't know if everyone watched the same show but I knew there was no way that Lill could beat Sandra. None. Lill ruined her own chance of getting a 4 to 3 vote. She shot herself in the foot with her answers to the questions. Getting mad at the fact that she chose to wear the suit. Telling people they were lazy.

Jon could not beat either one of them. First of all here is the deal Rupert would have voted Lill, Sandra vote Lill, Christa vote Lill and Daraha would have voted Lill. Lill would have beaten Jon and that is what was disscused on the Renunion show.

I do not think this show is rigged. Becuase if it was how do you keep someone like Jon quite? He wanted to win and to be beat by two women is not something that he would get paid to do. The fact of the matter is he wanted the win. The reason he wanted to be picked was because he wanted the 100,000 dollar second prize.

If there should be a winner it should be a strong male. Because a strong male has not won. Strong being someone like Oston, Shawn, Sean (Pluga Tiga) , Burton, Andrew, Ken (Thiland) people like that. The only one that could be considered a strong male is Ethan from Africa. Brian does not count as strong. Someone who was a physical threat has not won the mill'.

I cannot waite until people learn that voting off the strong does not work. The people that should go are the ones that are quite and not causing any kind of problems because they are the ones that are going to win. People that are shouting and screaming and talking are sharing what they are thinking more then the ones that seem to be quite and nice.

If Jon is on the All-Star I think he should be on Richard's team and if Jeri is there she should be on that team too. And to make it even more bloody I think that Brian (Thiland winner) should be on that team too. Talk about trying to gain control of a tribe that whould be sooo much fun to watch. Oh and lets just add Rob from the Amazon on there. Because that just works.
0 Replies

Chenrontom

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 11:45 am
I think there should be a new type of survivor. Social outcasts (nerds, snobs, etc., etc.,) should all be put on an island with a travel guide (person, not book) and should have a shunned tribe.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 02:17 am
There is going to be three tribes on the all stars. Just wondering if anyone else knows who is going to be on the show. I found out.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 04:16 am
What?
Who?
When?
Where?

We know why.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 03:40 pm
I thought you would never ask.

There are three teams.

On the Blue team - Ethan, Rudy, Rupert, Jenna (Pluga Tiga), Jerri, Tina

On the Green team - Richard, Colby, Lex, Jenna (Amazon) Shi-Ann, Kathy

On the Red team - Rob (Marquaes), Rob (Amazon), Tom Alica, Amber, Susan
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2004 03:46 pm
Okay notice how there are only four millionairs - winners? This is only speculation (as is all of what I am writing) but they put two (nicest and workers) on the Blue Ethan and Tina. They put two (lazy do nothings) Richard and Jenna on the Green. This way they have a fighting chance against anyone who wants to vote them off because they are millionairs.

Someone has to lose and so I think that if the Blue team loses they would vote off Jenna. Green team would vote off Jenna maybe Shi-Ann but Shi-Ann didn't win the million and Shi-Ann is stronger. Red team would kick out Amber.

I like the Blue team the best.

As for the Big suprsie (another guess) I think since they only have six on a team instead of eight - they could bring in fresh blood to add to the team mid game. Say Jon, Brian, and Vicepia. I know Brian and Vicepia already won. But this game has shown that twist don't have to seem fair.

This game is going to be great.
0 Replies