SURVIVOR 7 - PEARL ISLANDS

husker

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 02:55 am
Well I hope I can find someone who taped it.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 10:35 am
Why risk such a big lie on a reward challenge? I can see the big lie as a tool for an immunity challenge, but the risk of having the others discover the deception isn't worth winning the reward challenge.

Do the jury get to see what happens during the week? If they are aware of Jon's lie, Jon has shot himself in the foot.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 12:11 am
well........................
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 01:10 am
This is the sorriest bunch of people the show has ever managed to gather together. Without Rupert, no one is even interesting.

I'm rooting for Sandra, but I don't think she stands a chance.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 05:04 am
Right, Roberta, on the sorry people part and the Sandra doesn't have a chance part.
Sandra is out next.
Darrah at the first opportunity.
Lil comes in third.

Final is yuckJohn against Burton.
The whole jury throws up on themselves and votes

John.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 05:34 am
Is there any hope for a write-in vote with the jury voting "none-of-the-above" and voting to give the money to the host?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 07:58 am
Butrfly--I'm with you. Mutiny.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 08:03 am
Hmm, I heard Jon tell Darrah that the girls (Sandra and Christa) made him swear on his grandmothers grave to take them to the final four.

Is he planning ahead? Making everyone believe him (although they know him to be a creep) by swearing on his grandmother? Then ... if he gets to the final two and the jury is mad at him for lying even though he swore on his G, then he can tell them that it was okay to lie to them since he really didn't swear on her grave because she isn't dead !!!!!

It worked on Christa - she's now gone - because she believed him.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 09:07 am
I'm telling ya Sandra is going to win.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:40 pm
It's about time the women stood together. Jon makes me snarl. And Lil? Like nails down a blackboard. Go Sandra or Darrah.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 07:20 am
Its about dang time they got their stuff together--I thought it might not happen for a bit there--whew.
I hope Jon the evil man goes next--but, I have a feeling he'll convince Sandra to rid the D and Lil thing...argh.
It all depends on if D keeps getting immunity.
Rupert and Christa were pretty happy about the Burton thing, eh? Maybe they should have kept him around, looks like the jury wouldnt have gone with him.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 09:22 am
I liked the council and the Jury was cool!
Go Sandra! she's gunna win!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 10:05 am
For the first time, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the final vote.

And what, is Burton a puke or what? In his goodbye speech he has the nerve to say that he hopes Lil can LIVE WITH HERSELF after breaking their alliance? Excuse me Burt, but didn't you just VOTE AGAINST LIL?? What a maroon!!

Oh, and don't forget the final is Sunday!!.

Go Sandra.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 12:47 pm
Next year, I'm going to do something financial with my hunches. Things are lookin' good for my pick, aren't they? Nailed it last year.

Hmmmm....
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 12:57 pm
Yeah...Burtons goodbye speech was all about forgetting what he had been doing. dope-blah.

soz--you should, definately.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 01:17 pm
I clapped and laughed out loud at the end of last nights show - excellent bit of manoeuvering on the part of the girls. Jon was such a jackass saying he didn't think they had a brain between them. It was sheer pleasure to see the expression on his face when Burton was voted off. Now, I say, the girls should beat Jon with sticks and make him fetch all the water and work his ass off (not that there's much there) for the remaining few days he is there. They should not (I repeat NOT) vote of any of each other until he is gone. Only by way of a miracle (read: if he wins immunity) should he be around any longer. Who cares who he or Burton vote for in the jury - it's enough to have their asses sitting over that side rather than on the winners bench.

If they make issue of how the girls acted, all they need do is remind them of their own sorry behavior and say "what's good for the goose .....".

Made me sick how Burton ranted over Lil and how could she live with herself - OMG would you listen to yourself? Puhleeze!

When it comes to the final two and there are the three girls left. I think either Sandra or Darrah will sit opposite Lil and I'll tell you why. They all keep saying they don't want to be in the final two against her but the truth is they don't want to be in a final against each other more because those two have actually been playing the game - Sandra good little schemer and Darrah good with the games. They would be close at the very end - hard to pick. If Lil was sitting there it would be so much easier to pick Sandra or Darrah over her since she whined and annoyed for much of the time spent there and oh don't forget she was given a SECOND CHANCE - and most of the jury (including Burton now) are cognizant of that fact and may not give it to her for that very reason.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 02:02 pm
Jon played the game too. If the women don't get rid of him, the jury might be inclined to vote for him. Maybe not. But this bothers me.

I like Sandra, and I hope she wins. But if Darrah wins, that's ok too. I might like her better if I could understand what she's saying. I've noticed they've taken to providing subtitles for her. My northern ears can't follow her southern mouth.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 03:06 pm
See that's what I'm afraid of - Jon getting to the final two - and then winning! Cringe!
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 03:14 pm
Darrah should win.

She's the only one who hasn't completely gone psycho. I liked Sandra, but her eye is twitchin'... Shocked

Lil needs immediate psychiatric hospitalization. Laughing She even looks schizophrenical-like. I wouldn't be surprised if she started drooling.

Ahem, Jon....

BY--YOOOW!
0 Replies

innie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 03:25 pm
i won't mind if darrah or sandra win... it seems like darrah hasn't really been playing the game, just staying out of the gossip--but i geuss that is a good strategy.

i really will be mad if Jon wins though, or even gets to the final two. those comments he made about the girls are totally insufferable. I bet he'll never get another date.

I am glad burton is gone, his final comment about hoping lil can live with herself after breaking the alliance is crap. he voted for her, so he brok the alliance too.
0 Replies