Hillary's Assasination Comment

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 07:28 am
snood wrote:
Please, OBill. PLEASE tell this naval gazing sumbitch he's not a racist.

no, you ass holes don't.... just prove I am....if you can tear yourself away from your lovefest long enough to actually do it.....
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 09:54 am
You know just declaring someone a raciest docent make them one but often means the declarer is one because of their attitude.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 10:03 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Finn: You seem to forget that I was fortunate enough to meet a whole bunch of A2Kers in Chicago. There are several pictures of me on this site, some with other A2Kers. It would be quite an elaborate conspiracy, were it all contrived. Some of them traveled to one of my restaurants as well, have met me in Milwaukee, and I look forward to seeing them next time I visit Chicago.

Now how bout that beer?

I can't wait!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:04 pm
JPB wrote:
I can't wait!
Sometime this summer I imagine. I'll give you a heads up in case the gang wants to get together. Perhaps it's time for another official gathering?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:07 pm
rabel22 wrote:
You know just declaring someone a raciest docent make them one but often means the declarer is one because of their attitude.
Rolling Eyes Think before you post and you won't look as stupid.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:09 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
snood wrote:
Please, OBill. PLEASE tell this naval gazing sumbitch he's not a racist.

no, you ass holes don't.... just prove I am....if you can tear yourself away from your lovefest long enough to actually do it.....
Sorry Snood. BPB isn't sharp enough to accept your peaceful suggestion. Oh well.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:18 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
I'd love it!

Look me up when you come to Dallas.
Will do. Give me a shout if you're going to be as near as Chicago.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 06:24 pm
BPB- you were begging for someone to call you a racist before I accommodated you.
You wrote:
"I look forward to hearing why I'm a racist for posting this."

It seems you're not sharp enough to understand that an absence of proof does not constitute proof of absence... so you think you're making some point by childishly demanding proof of the charge you yourself requested.

Sorry Bear, I am a perceptive man, but I can not look through the WWW into your soul. If the proof you seek exists; that's likely where you'll find it. In the mean time; you can excuse away your irrational perceptions of blacks anyway you see fit. But don't expect anyone to see your childish demands for proof or silence as anything but the naked logical fallacies they are.

Lots of people have voiced objections to Obama without anyone suggesting they are racist for it. This cop out will provide no shelter either. Concern yourself with what you project if you are concerned about how you're perceived.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 11:37 pm
Gee bill. You gave a Tico answer. All verbiage and no substance.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 01:19 am
rabel22 wrote:

Piss off, you old fart.

How's that for verbiage?
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 03:30 am
Ticomaya wrote:
rabel22 wrote:

Piss off, you old fart.

You've been watching too much British TV, Tico. Try that again, in American.

Smile
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 08:11 am
teeny wrote...

Quote:
Bill:
Just an aside,
I met Joan Lee, back in 2003, when I visited St. Louis. She and I were on the NY Times, Abuzz list, way back in '99 or 2000, I believe. Lucky for me, Joan passed on, last year and I hadn't had the heart to delete her name, out of my address book. Just wanted to thank you for standing up, for me. It's okay, I've dealt with online racism, before, but not like this.

I added the emphasis.

Now, I am almost sure I understand her meaning, but the choice of words is wrong.

Is it lucky for her that she met Joan, or is is lucky for her that Joan died?

I think she meant the former, but going only by whats written she meant the latter.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 10:46 am
McTag wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
rabel22 wrote:

Piss off, you old fart.

You've been watching too much British TV, Tico. Try that again, in American.

Smile

It's much more genteel with the British accent, McT.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 11:04 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
BPB- you were begging for someone to call you a racist before I accommodated you.
You wrote:

It seems you're not sharp enough to understand that an absence of proof does not constitute proof of absence... so you think you're making some point by childishly demanding proof of the charge you yourself requested.

Sorry Bear, I am a perceptive man, but I can not look through the WWW into your soul. If the proof you seek exists; that's likely where you'll find it. In the mean time; you can excuse away your irrational perceptions of blacks anyway you see fit. But don't expect anyone to see your childish demands for proof or silence as anything but the naked logical fallacies they are.

Lots of people have voiced objections to Obama without anyone suggesting they are racist for it. This cop out will provide no shelter either. Concern yourself with what you project if you are concerned about how you're perceived.

I'm totally unconcerned with how I'm perceived... I do take a certain pleasure however in you proving my perception of you as smug little girl who sticks and runs.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 12:28 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'm totally unconcerned with how I'm perceived... I do take a certain pleasure however in you proving my perception of you as smug little girl who sticks and runs.
Laughing That's what you're going with? Laughing

(Considering your previous arguments, I suppose, that might be relatively strong.)
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 12:43 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
You wrote:

Girl is a pejorative?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 12:44 pm
"smug little girl who sticks and runs." Is that sexist talk?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 02:44 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
You wrote:

Girl is a pejorative?

don't concern yourself roxxxmanne... no one considers you a girl... :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 02:55 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
"smug little girl who sticks and runs." Is that sexist talk?

no not at all... it is a statement of how in my perception O'Bill acts... I didn't say he acts like a girl in a derogatory tone.... that would be sexist... I described his behavior as typical of a certain type of girl....and admittedly it was meant to be derogatory.... but not sexist....are you saying that you never knew a smug little girl in your life?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 03:06 pm
Laughing
0 Replies