"This hole sure is dark and deep!"

"Shaddup and keep diggin'!!"
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:18 pm
conversation between snoods muses

"I can't stand that guy"

"I'll keep initiating snarky conversations with him"

No matter the breed... a dog is helpless to stop himself from sniffing another dog's ass everytime they come around....
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:29 pm
Dude, you're so wrong about me....

I don't want to talk to you.

I just enjoy talking about you.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:38 pm
well I've been in the entertainment business for many years... I'm used to attention asked for or not from pathetic idiots with an axe to grind. It's a daily occurrence... and I take it with a grain of salt.

and ps... you're talking to me right now.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:58 pm
"ps" - who's the biggest pathetic idiot with an axe to grind is something you're definitely in the running for, buddy.

And you make a strong argument for being the biggest pathetic whiner, martyr and self-deluded clown, as well.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 05:59 pm
as I said.... talking to me right now. Do you have this much trouble controlling you bowels?

This has really been fun but I have to go to work.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:05 pm
break a leg
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 06:30 pm
snood wrote:
"ps" - who's the biggest pathetic idiot with an axe to grind is something you're definitely in the running for, buddy.

And you make a strong argument for being the biggest pathetic whiner, martyr and self-deluded clown, as well.

Remember, the biggest troll on A2K doesn't initiate any of this. One of us always starts it. I really don't know what this guy's problem is (except I know he has gender identity issues) I believe he uses drugs and/or alcohol to mask these deep-seated issues. But it's just a guess.
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 08:54 pm
mysteryman wrote:
teeny wrote...

Quote:
Bill:
Just an aside,
I met Joan Lee, back in 2003, when I visited St. Louis. She and I were on the NY Times, Abuzz list, way back in '99 or 2000, I believe. Lucky for me, Joan passed on, last year and I hadn't had the heart to delete her name, out of my address book. Just wanted to thank you for standing up, for me. It's okay, I've dealt with online racism, before, but not like this.

I added the emphasis.

Now, I am almost sure I understand her meaning, but the choice of words is wrong.

Is it lucky for her that she met Joan, or is is lucky for her that Joan died?

I think she meant the former, but going only by whats written she meant the latter.

Mystery:
I reread that and thought, I hope no one gets the wrong idea. Let me rephrase it. It was lucky for me, that I got to meet her! She was a wonderful person! She and her husband were a beautiful couple. He was a veteran of WWI! Very tall, and distinguished! She was short, dark haired and petite! Quick witted and very funny! We even spoke about you Mystery! She was a classy lady. Her daughter wrote to us, when she passed away. It was very sad. She lived in St. Charles, Mo., a suburb of St. Louis. I still have her picture. Makes me very sad to think she's gone. She was the intelligent one on Abuzz! Maggie was crazy. Matter of fact, there were a lot of crazies! You try to come off as bad, but you aren't. You're rather nice, most of the time. It's been since 1999, that i came aboard the USS Abuzz! Long time huh? You take care MM!
Teeny :wink:
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2008 08:59 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
"smug little girl who sticks and runs." Is that sexist talk?

Hi Blue! Hear from any other abuzzers, lately? Great to see you posting. Cool
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2008 06:34 am
Snood and Roxxx have teamed up? Who knew?

I just can't wait to see their love child.
0 Replies