The Black Folks Thread

ossobuco

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 04:21 pm
Tell me about the Washington DC person. I know about Pierre Charles L'Enfant, but that's all I know. (And his designs were based on a Sistine Pope - the Fourth? Fifth? - who goosefooted Rome.)

Oh, wait, this is in humor. Maybe in another more serious thread...
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 05:39 pm
Intrepid said:
Quote:
Wanna see the confession letter you wrote when you were pretending to be a woman about a year ago?

Okay, now you're confusing me. I've never pretended to be a woman...never had to Intrepid. I pretended to be a man for one post almost THREE yes count them THREE years ago now....

OmSig David has met me in person. I am not the kind of woman that could even begin to look like a man pretending to be a woman.
I have offered to meet with Spendius, Mathos, Clary, Rod3, and Endy. If I'd been a man pretending to be a woman - how would I have pulled that off and why would I open myself up to such a delimma?
I offered to meet people because I am exactly who I say I am and I have nothing to hide.

Mathos has spoken to me. So has Miklos. I do not have the type of woman's voice that could even begin to sound like a man trying to be a woman.

I am going to have lunch with Miklos and his wife at their home on May third. I think if you want to ask him - he'll tell you that I embody all the characteristics of Aidan and look like every picture of myself I have ever posted.

I will willingly meet or talk to anyone who's interested in meeting me (Rebecca/Aidan on this forum to see if she's a real woman or not. Maybe that will clear things up.

Intrepid - does your version of Christianity encourage vendettas?
Mine doesn't. It also doesn't encourage lying - which yes I KNOW I did once- but I've apologized to the person I tried to harm and have made my peace with my God about it.

If someone has a letter from Aidan from a year ago confessing to pretending to being a woman - it's a forgery. I've never written anything like that. NEVER.

Edited to say: Another thing- my son, daughter, father and sister have all read my writing and looked at my photographs on this forum. Do you think for a minute I'd let them anywhere near this forum if I were pretending to be anything except what I am? My kids help me with my acronyms all the time....I'm not ashamed of one thing I say or do on this forum. My children can read every post I make - I make sure of that...if there are other things written that would not be suitable they were written by somebody other than me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 05:53 pm
Thats another thing yall white folk do.

Yall dont let go of ****.. Laughing

three years?

sheeeeshhh

pass the chitlins..
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 06:02 pm
A simple no would have sufficed.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 06:31 pm
Compassion and forgiveness flowing like water
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 06:33 pm
you know what? That's typical bullshitter's bullshit....no would not have sufficed - nothing has ever sufficed for certain people - but I'm at peace with myself and what I do...I know that I never set out to hurt anyone. That's what suffices for me. You got to take care of your own self on that score.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 07:35 am
I have to amend my count of oh-fish-shal black folks on A2K (that I know of).

EOE! Please forgive!!

Make that 3 or 4, instead of 2 or 3.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:01 am
We transparents look on in awe.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:03 am
We blues look through transparent people in awe.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:11 am
I support equal protection of blues and see-throughs under the law, but I wouldn't want my sister marrying one.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2008 08:19 am
snood wrote:
I support equal protection of blues and see-throughs under the law, but I wouldn't want my sister marrying one.

I think a translucent blue brown child would be nice.

Mind you they'd be a nightmare to keep clean
0 Replies

dave1f

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 01:14 pm
@FreeDuck,
Just so you know.....You aren't even close to the real lyrics. A post on Facebook reminded me of the times growing up with the King children. I was looking to see if anyone had posted the song. Now I wonder, If you don't know the super-secret black person's anthem, Then maybe I should not tell you (lol).
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 04:07 pm
@snood,
Edit: just realized this post is waaaay older than I thought!
snood

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2010 11:41 pm
@littlek,
s'okay, littlek.
You made me want to go back and read the whole thread, and I got some real good laughs out of it.

Black Pow-ah! Black Pow-ah!!!
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 04:20 am
@snood,
That's hokely stokely, snood.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2010 09:48 am
I'm not white or see-thru, I'm pigmentaly challenged. My freckles are dark though, a dark browny/orange. Is it ok if I stop by??
snood

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2010 05:23 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

I'm not white or see-thru, I'm pigmentaly challenged. My freckles are dark though, a dark browny/orange. Is it ok if I stop by??

Only if you are willing to pledge undying devotion to the Kenyan Tribesman Gangsters to Steal America, by raising your right hand and chanting the sacred creed, "Unga-bunga-BUNG-a!!! Gives me reparations and collards!!"

Are ye willing to commit yerself to this proud and noble fellowship?!??
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 01:50 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

What's "see-thru"?
Ceili

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 12:49 pm
@Miller,
My skin's so pale you can "see-thru" it.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 08:50 pm
Just wanted to bump this thread up. I read through it and laughed my ass off.