jjorge's Dean Diary

jjorge

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 10:50 pm
DEAN ROCKS FARGO!

Governor Dean flew to Fargo N.D. today to speak with the North Dakota grassroots.

The result?

An article titled 'Dean Speaks to Overflow Crowd at Fargo Hotel' just came over the AP wire (link forthcoming). Over 825 people showed up to a room designed to fit 500.

What's more -- only 2,188 people participated in the 2000 caucuses in North Dakota. That means the equivalent of 38% of all those who decided the winner last time braved minus-10-degree weather to see Howard Dean today.
http://www.blogforamerica.com/
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2004 11:49 pm
thanks jjorge, would you mind helping me sort through the issues or find other Deaniacs to help sort through the issues brought up and coming up with the core issues that most americans will care about and the best way to present them, the best pieces of evidence to use, the best way to make the posters etc. I am unfortunately not very good at presenting ideas and information in the most eye catching manner.

Also, I tried posting on blogforamerica but unfortunately couldn't figure out how to post a blog that appears on the first page. Am I missing something?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 10:19 pm
jjorge must be working his tail off.
Good luck, jjorge!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2004 10:24 pm
hehehehehe.....
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2004 11:30 pm
The past three weeks have been deeply disappointing for Deaniacs.

Someone once said:

"I'm too old to cry, and it hurts too much too laugh."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 05:51 am
Throughout this whole process I don't recall hearing one positive newscast about Dean here in Houston. No wonder so many abandoned him at the first whisper of fallability.
0 Replies