Obama Exposed As Black

McGentrix

Tue 20 May, 2008 06:59 am
Ticomaya wrote:
nimh wrote:
Sorry Okie, I know I'm being rude. Consider it exasperation. When the guy you like keeps being accused of harboring all kinds of evil plans and inclinations on the basis of nothing but hot air -- some guilt by association, some reading in between the lines, some generic suspicion against that kind of person thrown in -- it gets a little grating.

Laughing

Yeah ... I know what you mean.

Laughing
0 Replies

okie

Tue 20 May, 2008 09:15 am
The Obama campaign has now taught me lots of new concepts.

Associations don't mean anything. That means if my good friend advocates killing you, that shouldn't matter to you.

Inconsistencies don't mean anything.

When people become stressed out and lose their jobs, they turn to religion and guns. Thats probably why church goers and hunters are commonly unemployed fanatics.

Experience is no longer very important. Especially if it is experience in Washington, it is a black mark on your resume.

Negotiating with rogue states and terrorists does not mean we will negotiate anything away to them or give them credibility. We are only negotiating for other reasons.

We should not speculate about what campaign slogans might mean even though the slogans are vague and ill defined.

Big crowds are a sign of competence.

If other countries think that I should not drive a certain car, then that might matter alot more than what I think what kind of car my family needs.

Although race and religion are not qualifications for a candidate, being of both white and black heritage makes that candidate more qualified to be president. And having both Muslim and Christian heritage also makes a candidate more qualified to be president.

If somebody is truly a Christian, he will prove it by being a Democrat that advocates higher taxes to give to the poor.

If a spouse campaigns for a candidate, comments in regard to anything the spouse has said by the opposition is still off limits, sorry.

I am still learning.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Tue 20 May, 2008 09:19 am
http://socalbeauty.com/db2/00159/socalbeauty.com/_uimages/spray_on_tan.jpg
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Tue 20 May, 2008 10:38 am
I've learned how important the distribution of genes is in this election.... a couple of differences in Baracks genetic make up and he would look like this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/White-Obama--36389.jpg

and then the issue of race would not even have come up.... which may or may not have effected the outcome of the primary....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Tue 20 May, 2008 10:42 am
Eeek!
0 Replies

kickycan

Tue 20 May, 2008 10:53 am
okie wrote:
I am still learning.

And yet you still sound like a complete idiot.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 20 May, 2008 11:29 am
kickycan wrote:
okie wrote:
I am still learning.

Give it a rest. The few that care about your comments can get the same from Roxxxanne, blueflame1 and the other idjits here. Nice company you keep.
0 Replies

kickycan

Tue 20 May, 2008 12:16 pm
McGentrix wrote:
kickycan wrote:
okie wrote:
I am still learning.

Give it a rest. The few that care about your comments can get the same from Roxxxanne, blueflame1 and the other idjits here. Nice company you keep.

Another idiot. You and okie make a cute couple.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 20 May, 2008 12:27 pm
Thanks. I expect the company I keep is better then yours. Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Tue 20 May, 2008 12:29 pm
Don't "expect", "know".
0 Replies

kickycan

Tue 20 May, 2008 12:32 pm
Wow, I guess you win then! What can I possibly say in response to that!?

Now that you've convinced yourself how much better you are then me, could you go away and mind your own business please? Thanks.
0 Replies

nimh

Tue 20 May, 2008 02:33 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
nimh wrote:
Sorry Okie, I know I'm being rude. Consider it exasperation. When the guy you like keeps being accused of harboring all kinds of evil plans and inclinations on the basis of nothing but hot air -- some guilt by association, some reading in between the lines, some generic suspicion against that kind of person thrown in -- it gets a little grating.

Laughing

Yeah ... I know what you mean.

Yes, I can see that...

Now can you enlighten Okie etc? :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Tue 20 May, 2008 02:48 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I've learned how important the distribution of genes is in this election.... a couple of differences in Baracks genetic make up and he would look like this [..]

and then the issue of race would not even have come up.... which may or may not have effected the outcome of the primary....

Yes. Considering that the exit polls pretty consistently show that voters for whom race was an important factor in their choice have gone to Hillary by significant margins, I suppose it would have made a difference if race had never been a part of this race.

There's a lot of white people out there who said race was a factor in their vote, and they've largely gone to Hillary. Been more of those than black and white people combined who said they voted partly on race and chose Obama. So just going on the data, it seems that a white Obama would have won more easily...

(And that's just talking about the people who actually admitted in those exit polls that they voted partly based on race. Think about the people who didn't. I bet there's more white folk out there who refused to admit that they voted against Obama based on his race, than there were people who voted for him based on race and refused to admit it...)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Tue 20 May, 2008 03:02 pm
nimh wrote:
(And that's just talking about the people who actually admitted in those exit polls that they voted partly based on race. Think about the people who didn't. I bet there's more white folk out there who refused to admit that they voted against Obama based on his race, than there were people who voted for him based on race and refused to admit it...)
Not to mention those that don't even realize they voted against Obama based on race. Look at some of the idiotic reasoning being presented here, skirting the issue of race, while said idiots adamantly insist race has nothing to do with it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Tue 20 May, 2008 03:16 pm
and armchair idiots analyze it speaking with the absolute certainty of the terminally smug Laughing
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 20 May, 2008 04:00 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I expect the company I keep is better then [sic] yours.

Since you provide constant and unremitting support for those who are war criminals and felons then this can only be taken as another of your silly opinions.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 20 May, 2008 08:38 pm
JTT wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
I expect the company I keep is better then [sic] yours.

Since you provide constant and unremitting support for those who are war criminals and felons then this can only be taken as another of your silly opinions.

Come on, the people who you claim are war criminals and felons have never been adjudicated to be such.

Are you suggesting that JTT is a superior source of judicial judgment than anthing our feeble structure of government might establish?

You might as well call them poopy-heads.

Give us a break.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Tue 20 May, 2008 08:42 pm
uhhh.... that's poopity heads....
0 Replies

snood

Tue 20 May, 2008 08:43 pm
Excuse me - excuse me! I believe the proper rendition is 'poopity' head.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Tue 20 May, 2008 08:48 pm
gotta be quicker...
0 Replies