Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2011 09:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
True.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 09:05 am
@okie,
Quote:
You claimed he provided quotes and made me look foolish, but that is not the way I remembered it. I remember it as him as mostly trying to twist what I said out of context.
|
Of course YOU remember it that way okie. It is the only way you can live with yourself. Otherwise you would have to admit to yourself that you are the lying sack of **** that the rest of us see in you.

RABEL222

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 10:30 am
@parados,
Come on Parados. I dont think Okie is a lying sack of ****. I think his brain is wired so he cant tell the difference between fact and fiction. In his own mind everything he says is true.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 11:48 am
@RABEL222,
So true! Some people's brain has calcified to the point they no longer understand the truth/facts/evidence/honesty/consistency/history/definitions/up and down.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 09:06 pm
In honor of ican:

Tired of hearing "George Soros! Na-na-na-na-na!" from right-wing media like Fox News? Us too.
That's why we wanted you to be the first to see and share our brand new infographic:
George Soros: you’re no Koch Brother – Infographic
February 16, 2011 | In: Featured, Infographic
For your crazy uncle who thinks George Soros is evil.
Enjoy, and please repost and share.
Sincerely,
Andrew Boyd, The Other 98%
Find The Other 98% on the web at http://other98.com

As the infographic does not allow itself to be cut and pasted here is a link to it:

http://other98.com/2011/02/16/george-soros-koch-brother-infographic/

Learn how the father of the Koch Brothers built oil refineries for Stalin and other interesting tidbits.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 10:07 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
Quote:
You claimed he provided quotes and made me look foolish, but that is not the way I remembered it. I remember it as him as mostly trying to twist what I said out of context.
Of course YOU remember it that way okie. It is the only way you can live with yourself. Otherwise you would have to admit to yourself that you are the lying sack of **** that the rest of us see in you.
First of all, if you cannot talk decently as a mature adult, you might as well bug off, parados. In other words, if you can't grow up, get lost. But if you can have a civil conversation, I've already told you more than once to post the quotes that you are so riled up about, parados. We've already been down this road, and you can waste everyone's time again if you wish to. Provide the quotes that you think will prove you so correct and I will try to explain them to you again. I do not remember every single word I have written here. All I know is - that I post honest opinions at the time I post them, and my opinions might evolve slightly with time, depending upon what we learn from the events as they play out.

Again, if you wish to niggle us conservatives over an over, at least have the decency to provide the quotes that you are so in a tizzy about, and we can go over it again. Otherwise, go back to your "Okie Knows Farming" thread and provide a photo of you and your brother baling hay at the ages of 9 and 10, or of you milking cows when you were 7. Now that might actually be interesting. That would actually prove a liberal in their childhood knew how to work. Oh and I almost forgot, prove a cow barn never has a hayloft, as you claimed. That would be interesting too.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 10:09 pm
@okie,
You rarely if ever talk "decently," because you believe everything you say is the truth backed by facts, but in fact has no credible source for your opinions except FOX News. You don't show any decency towards liberals, Obama, or communists, and believe it or not, most are better Americans than you are!
okie

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 10:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You rarely if ever talk "decently," because you believe everything you say is the truth backed by facts, but in fact has no credible source for your opinions except FOX News. You don't show any decency towards liberals, Obama, or communists, and believe it or not, most are better Americans than you are!
Communists are better Americans than I am? Do you wish to reconsider what you wrote, ci? You have a chance to correct an obvious stupidity and apologize to every decent American that believes in freedom.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 11:20 pm
@okie,
I don't know of any communist bashing our president.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 07:24 am
@cicerone imposter,
Communist and Fascists feel they have a direct connection with Obama, they love his liberal ways.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 06:38 pm
The House is wading through hundreds of amendments to HR1 (The Appropriations Bill).
The NY Times has a section called Inside Congress in which there is feature called Amendment Tracker. There is a brief synopsis of the amendment often with its cost. The fate of the amendment is reported along with, if there was a recorded vote, how the Reps voted.
I am finding it useful.
Link?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 08:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I don't know of any communist bashing our president.
Why would they bash a guy that has appointed or tried to appoint some of their ilk to his administration?

By the way, is it now unAmerican to criticize a president? Why didn't somebody tell the Bush bashers that?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2011 09:55 pm
@okie,
okie, You're covering the same ground; did your brain stop recording new stuff from FOX?

The US government works under the US Constitution, not the Communist Manifesto.

You're so stupid you believe anything FOX News tells you. You still don't understand the US Constitution, our form of government, and how it operates.

0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 08:13 am
@okie,
Quote:
By the way, is it now unAmerican to criticize a president? Why didn't somebody tell the Bush bashers that?

People called the Bush "bashers" traitors all the time. They called anyone that criticized Bush policies traitors. Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck. Goldberg, Coulter were just some of those that did so. I know ican and H20man did it as well.

It's funny that you would talk about calling people traitors okie. That is one of the things you denied doing until I posted evidence of you doing it. So... Let's see.. Okie refers to other Americans as traitors then he complains about other people using the tactics he uses.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 10:39 am
@parados,
Can you say hypocrites.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Are there still communists?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:18 pm
@plainoldme,
Yes. The Communist Party of the US is an old established organization, and they still exist.
okie

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:33 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
Quote:

People called the Bush "bashers" traitors all the time. They called anyone that criticized Bush policies traitors. Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck. Goldberg, Coulter were just some of those that did so. I know ican and H20man did it as well.

It's funny that you would talk about calling people traitors okie. That is one of the things you denied doing until I posted evidence of you doing it. So... Let's see.. Okie refers to other Americans as traitors then he complains about other people using the tactics he uses.
You have any quotes about the use of the term, "traitor," or is this merely a continuation of your niggling and throwing out innuendos, parados? Why do you even bring up the term now? What are you talking about? Are you confused? For example, I don't know why you bring up the term, "traitor," because it is debatable whether the term "unAmerican" is synonomous with the term,"traitor"? What do you think?

Anyway, your posts are pointless here until you actually state something definite in terms of what your true point is here. What is it?
okie

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Yes. The Communist Party of the US is an old established organization, and they still exist.
You have something right, ci. When I was a kid, we were taught that communists were subversive and were un-American. What were you taught and how do you feel about it now?

Fact is, the main reason the Democrats got us involved in the Korean and Vietnam wars was precisely to prevent the spread of communism. There was something called the "Cold War" and the "Domino Theory." Do you remember that? How many people died in Korea and Vietnam trying to fight communism? How many people died in Russia under Stalin's rule, and how many died in Cambodia and North Korea under communist dictators? I could ask more questions, but if you could answer those for now, that would be a good start.
parados

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:52 pm
@okie,
My point is that you are a lying sack of **** okie.

Do you consider a traitor to be pro American since it isn't synonymous with unAmerican.

Or should we just stick to where you call people unAmerican?

Or is this another instance where you use words interchangably then try to argue that they don't mean the same thing like your use of wreck, ruin and destroy followed by your argument that wreck and ruin don't mean the same thing as destroy even though you were talking about the same person in all instances.