My Car Was Stolen

msolga

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2008 08:31 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
not to mention the coolest. you'll be the badass at school.

Laughing

You'll have to get some badass gear to match your new image, k! And try sneering a bit, in a suitably evil manner! Cool
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 04:05 pm
I have my car back. I need to bring it back to the shop because they didn't set the turn signal wand right - it only blinks left. They didn't run me out of gas, they didn't take my CD, they did kill the battery. I still have my plates. I don't yet have a steeringwheel bolt. I'll get one tomorrow...... maybe I should tonight.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 04:44 pm
Glad to hear you're mobile again!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 04:59 pm
I hope I don't get a ticket for not using my turn signal (bahahahahahaha!).
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 07:47 pm
Sorry, the last post was a little Boston humor.

I just went out and bought a steering wheel lock. It's installed. Hope it works as a deterrent.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 08:15 pm
That Boston humor gets me every time.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 08:24 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
That Boston humor gets me every time.

<grin>
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 12:41 pm
To make sure the heavy chain doesn't mar your steering wheel ...
Get a king-sized pillow, lay it across the steering wheel, drape the chain prettily across the pillow (use a nice pillow-case with purple flowers and a lacy edge to it), use embroidery stitches to sew the chain to the pillow so that it doesn't slip off, sprinkle with glitter for effect, and to catch any would-be-car-thiefs eye.

Then go to local hallowe'en/horror store, buy a decapitated head, ugliest you can find. If not enough blood, paint more on. Hack to pieces with kitchen knife if sight of it does not quite make you throw up (test this out with room-mate other than Dag since she ain't skeert).

Place head on top of pretty pillow with note affixed ... "Last guy who stole my car!"
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 12:42 pm
BTW, above not Boston-humor, absolute dead-serious.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:26 pm
Heeven wrote:
BTW, above not Boston-humor, absolute dead-serious.

I knew my homies would get it.

I love the pillow case ideas! I'm sure the elementary kids would get a kick out of that!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2008 07:56 am
School project!
0 Replies