If McCain Wins the Republican Primaries!

cjhsa

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 09:51 am
I think any of them will restrict my selection at Cabela's and Gander Mountain.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 01:07 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
If McCain wins the primary -- and I'll be voting for him on Tuesday -- then I certainly will vote for him in the General.

Sounds like you would prefer a leftist over a moderate. Not my choice, but it is entirely your call, of course.

Take a look at this:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1964571/posts

Will I need to wash my hands afterwards, gunga?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 09:26 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
If McCain wins the primary -- and I'll be voting for him on Tuesday -- then I certainly will vote for him in the General.

Sounds like you would prefer a leftist over a moderate. Not my choice, but it is entirely your call, of course.

Take a look at this:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1964571/posts

Will I need to wash my hands afterwards, gunga?

Sorry about being slow here, last three or four days have been harder than usual.

McCain is unelectable for two reasons: the normal republican base will not support him and you can figure a third to half won't even vote for him number one...

Two is the guy has a collection of skeletons in his closet which is ballpark for being similar in maqnitude to those of the KKKlintlers or Janet Reno, but there is a huge difference, i.e. KKKlintler's skeletons pretty much STAY in the closet other than on FreeRepublic and a few other conservative website forums. Two reasons, the mainstream media won't print any such, and then there's that database of raw FBI files which H KKKlintler made her first project when the KKKlintlers took over in 93. Remember Stephanopoulos saying that if SlicKKK went down the whole D.C. establishment would go down with him? Hillary tries to have something on everybody.

Nothing like that would protect John McCain's skeletons however; no sooner would he be nominated than you would start to see everything in the world like that on the front pages of the Washington Post, NY Times etc. etc. day after day after day for four months prior to the elections.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 10:54 pm
McCain's unelectability is exactly why the NY Times endorsed him.

They want an easy target to face either HillyBill or Obama.

We'll hear all about the Keating Five if John is nominated.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 06:45 am
McCain will win the nomination and the election IMO.

He doesn't need the 'normal Republican base' to win...and that really grinds the rightwing to no end.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 06:57 am
real life wrote:
McCain's unelectability is exactly why the NY Times endorsed him.

They want an easy target to face either HillyBill or Obama.

We'll hear all about the Keating Five if John is nominated.

Most of us Democrats agree, Romney is an easier target than McCain (who can run as a "maverick" and a war hero, both of which appeal to independents).

I would be looking forward to a Romney campaign (if I thought it were now possible).

Flip.... Flop.... Flip..... Flop.... Flip
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 07:14 am
ebrown_p wrote:

I would be looking forward to a Romney campaign (if I thought it were now possible).

If I had to bet it I'd bet you're going to get your wish; I suspect the pubbies will not allow John McCain to win in the pubbie convention with anything less than 51% of the first ballot.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2008 09:45 am
We need an alternative.

http://swordpentrumpet.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/tednugent.jpg
0 Replies