flushd

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 06:57 pm
I was wonderin' about Frank, too. Is he still kickin'? He's a hoot. Razz
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 07:31 pm
flushd,

He is still kickin or else someone is using his ID.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1686622&highlight=#1686622
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 07:43 pm
Re: Neo.
neologist wrote:
I miss Frank. I even begged him to come back. But I don't think he likes me. Laughing

C'mon Neo, It was not all that long ago that Frank specifically told you that he loved you. :wink:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1503413#1503413
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 09:42 pm
Thank you mesquite.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 11:48 pm
GeorgeCrofton wrote:
Neo,

Your wrong again. I did reference John, which is in the N.T.
I believe in both the O.T and the N.T. I do believe in the Ten Commandments, etc...
Sorry. I didn't realize you were citing Jesus words to justify war. Can't understand the application, either.
GeorgeCrofton wrote:
Neo,

I noticed that in your profile you wrote, "have a degree in psychology which I have put to good use in a sales career." Let me total that up,
a degree in psychology + put to good use in a sales career = deception. I see in this forum you are attempting to use psychology. However, you just do not have the skills. You made a wise choise of becoming a salesman. Let me guess, you were a car salesman, or you sold time sharing...
I'm not ashamed of my sales career, nor am I ready to apologize for the intent to help others which led to my degree in psychology.

Who should be ashamed? When the politicians have needed soldiers, it has been the priests who delivered the young men to the front.

No wonder Denis Diderot wrote:
Mankind will never truly be free until the last king has been strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 11:52 pm
Re: Neo.
mesquite wrote:
neologist wrote:
I miss Frank. I even begged him to come back. But I don't think he likes me. Laughing

C'mon Neo, It was not all that long ago that Frank specifically told you that he loved you. :wink:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1503413#1503413
Yeah; you're right. Snivel, Sniff. http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/crybaby.gif
0 Replies

GeorgeCrofton

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:26 am
Neo
Neo,

The N.T. is not the rewriting of the O.T., it is a continuation of it.

Jesus was a man of flesh, bones and blood. He did not attempt to glorify himself, he glorified God His Father. Jesus had great power but, he never used it for himself, he used it for others. Jesus experienced more agony than any man. He had the power to turn his crucifiers into dust, then there would not have been a Crucifixion of Jesus Christ. He went through the pain and agony to cleanse mankind of the sin of Adam and Eve.

Neo, if a wild animal was trying to kill one of your grand children, to what extremes would you take to save that child.

If a man was trying to kill one of your grand children, to what extremes would you take to save that child.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:32 am
Your allegations about the putative "Jesus" are just that, allegations. You have no sound historical basis for your assertions.
0 Replies

GeorgeCrofton

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:51 am
Santana
Santana,

Please expand your meaning of my allegations about the putative "Jesus"
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:57 am
Re: Neo
GeorgeCrofton wrote:
He had the power to turn his crucifiers into dust, then there would not have been a Crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

Laughing where'd you come up with that one?
0 Replies

GeorgeCrofton

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:14 am
Santana
You're right, that is an assumption on my part. However, my logic tells me that if Jesus could:
1. Tune water into the finest wine,
2. Heal a man of leprosy,
3. Heal the sight of a blind man.
4. Heal the legs of a cripple man,
5. Case the evil from an insane man,
6. Return life to a dead man,
7. To calm the seas of a storm...

My assumption may be wrong, but I believe that Jesus had and still has endless power and authority.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:15 am
Re: Santana
GeorgeCrofton wrote:
Santana,

Please expand your meaning of my allegations about the putative "Jesus"

That seems an awfully dense request. You've made a series of assertions about what the putative "Jesus" did and said. Why should anyone believe you?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:29 am
Logic and faith make strange bedfellows, GC.
0 Replies

GeorgeCrofton

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:33 am
Santana
I am not asking anyone to believe me !!! Everyone should read the O.T and N.T and arrive at their on conclusions.

Further, I would warn everyone to be careful of what you believe in the writings on the forums. I firmly believe that this formus contains A.C.L.U. members and Cult members with a goal of confusing the Christians. Read the Bible for yourself.

Luke 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he
himself would come.
Luke 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the labourers [are] few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would
send forth labourers into his harvest.
Luke 10:3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
Luke 10:4 Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.
Luke 10:5 And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace [be] to this house.
Luke 10:6 And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.
Luke 10:7 And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.
Luke 10:8 And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:
Luke 10:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
Luke 10:10 But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,
Luke 10:11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of
God is come nigh unto you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:46 am
GeorgeCrofton wrote:
Everyone should read the O.T and N.T and arrive at their on conclusions.

Anyone who so chooses is, at least in the alleged "free world," at liberty to read those stories if they wish. No one is obliged to read them--no one "should" read them. As it happens, i have, more than once--and i've read a good deal of other things which throw their contents into doubt. A good deal of the contents throw themselves into disrepute.

Quote:
Further, I would warn everyone to be careful of what you believe in the writings on the forums. I firmly believe that this formus contains A.C.L.U. members and Cult members with a goal of confusing the Christians.

Getting a little paranoid, there, Bubba?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:49 am
George, you bring a breath of fresh air to this aclu cult forum. No doubt you are infinitely wise as well as knowledgeable as to the evils that surround us. But George beware as there as demons about who will bait you with such dastardly means as reason and logic. Be prepared George for you have a might task at hand. The most vile and evil among us will pretend to be your ally offering words of encouragement while secretly ridiculing you in messages hidden in the body of posts.
Your friend, Dyslexia.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:52 am
Curses ! ! !

Foiled again . . .
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:56 am
Re: Santana
GeorgeCrofton wrote:

Further, I would warn everyone to be careful of what you believe in the writings on the forums. I firmly be that this formus contains A.C.L.U. members and Cult members with a goal of confusing the Christians. Read the Bible for yourself.

Laughing Laughing you're making my morning, CG!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:58 am
Yes it is quite a morning for us cultists, we now know that christians can become confused.
0 Replies

GeorgeCrofton

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:59 am
Santana
Santana wrote "No one is obliged to read them--no one "should" read them." WHY ???

Santana, No, I am not "Getting a little paranoid, there, Bubba?" I am just WISE. What is your purpose saying that I am a little paranoid? Is it to cloud the minds of other of the forums?

Bubba, confinement is hell, isn't it.
0 Replies