Texans report seeing UFO... You can't make this stuff up...

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 07:01 pm
I have seen many flying objects
that I did not identify.
0 Replies

helmi15

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 03:48 pm
I have just one strange sighting in my life, concerning ufos.

I guess it was back in the year 2000. At a cold winters night, I went out of the house with a friend to smoke a cigarette.

I looked up to the clear sky and fixed my view at a group of stars. After some seconds I thought, that there is a star too much in this constellation. I had never seen it before.

I told my friend about this monitoring, pointing at the odd star. We did not care about this really much, but we kept looking at the group of stars.

Suddenly the star began to move with an incredible speed. After a few seconds it stopped, stood at a point don't moving. Then it looked like the star was flying into our direction. It seemed, that the object became a bit bigger.

At the end the star stopped again. We stared with open mouths at the sky, guessing what it could be, what we were seeing. Finally the object accelereated and faded in the night.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 09:34 pm
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=r-UdM7rKLYE

Are ya scared yet?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 10:24 pm
Nope
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 11:03 pm
helmi15 wrote:
I have just one strange sighting in my life, concerning ufos.

I guess it was back in the year 2000. At a cold winters night, I went out of the house with a friend to smoke a cigarette.

I looked up to the clear sky and fixed my view at a group of stars. After some seconds I thought, that there is a star too much in this constellation. I had never seen it before.

I told my friend about this monitoring, pointing at the odd star. We did not care about this really much, but we kept looking at the group of stars.

Suddenly the star began to move with an incredible speed. After a few seconds it stopped, stood at a point don't moving. Then it looked like the star was flying into our direction. It seemed, that the object became a bit bigger.

At the end the star stopped again. We stared with open mouths at the sky, guessing what it could be, what we were seeing. Finally the object accelereated and faded in the night.

Did it appear to be of Klingon or Romulan origin ?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 11:16 pm
Helmi15, I've seen something of the sort, too. The difference being that the light I saw never appeared to be stationary.

No clue to origin, David. Clearly, it was Unknown, at least to me.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2008 11:51 pm
Next time u c one,
check its license plate.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 07:05 am
Quote:

Next time u c one,
check its license plate.

Then it wouldnt be "Unidentified" now would it?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2008 07:01 pm
Until u ran the plate
0 Replies

zeroyanke7

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 04:45 am
@roger,
Basically if you say that this is the bible belt. Then that means we are in a world of dumb people. And actually I am up North in the Rust belt and I don't see too many nonstupid people in the rust belt. And I have also lived in the Corn belt in the Midwest and it is like a combination of the dumbest people from the bible belt with the dumbest people from the rust belt.
I think it is possible. More possible than Mayor Bloomberg making any headway in his lobbying against the NRA. So yeah, apparently that 2008 sighting in Stephenville wasn't a black triangle like I thought. Supposedly the round spinning kind, flashing different multi-colors and such and even according to some with a probing beam. I guess the abducting probing beam coming down. So that means it wasn't government. Maybe even with the hieroglyph letters who knows. The aliens may be here to help us. Or. What is this honk at a car that looks like mine day?
Hey Roger you should join a health club. Maybe the three dots are just that. Three dots. Why is Robert Reed or Mike Brady on the Brady Bunch talking about flying saucers.
Flying saucer definitely became an acceptable word to say on television sometime in the 1950s. They are talking about them on this episode of the Brady Bunch. Maybe the exiter UFO sighting in New Hampshire needs to be debunked somemore.
First thing. Don't be a sucker, says Dr. Phil. Go along to get along. That is the motto of the psychiatric profession. It is treason. Maybe seeing a UFO isn't treason. I don't know. I have never seen one. I am into the Dean Cundy line of extremism. Make the dinosaurs on Jurassic park look real.
Why are newspapers like mine putting up pictures of the human brain and listing parts of the brain. The amygdala. The Thalamus. The hippocampus. The fornix, the Parahippocampal gyrus. The appropriate markets, says Hillary Clinton. Whatever those are. Warped.

And I guess this is for. What. Talking about brain injury or conditioning us to wanting to have the microchip put into our brain. Maybe conditioning us to see UFOs. Very seductive. Make the whooly mammoths look real. The chip in our brain won't know.
How about the Travis Walton UFOs that ex-sheriff Mark McClish says are a deception. That they never happened. Debbie Wasserman Shultz is a UFO. John Hoeven is a UFO. What is going on? The second time I heard aliens or spaceships mentioned on TV shows this one on Benson. The other on the Brady Bunch in the 1970s. Starships from Alpha centauri will be landing here within the hour, says Kelly on Benson. Don't believe me. Here it is:
"Clayton is assaulted and claims that it was by someone from outer space. Clayton tells Benson he has to improve the security at the governor's mansion." http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0789334/?ref_=ttep_ep8
Obamacare is the law of the land, says Ted Lieu. Democrat in California. He looks like that loon Chinese moon commander on independence day.
I think all of these things with UFOS is the process that we are going through the last bubble. First it was real estate and mortgages. Then it was the computer bubble. Now it is seeing things like UFOs.
Remember when they said that comet Elenin was some spaceship that was coming to earth to kill us or to take out our missiles and defenses. But it turned out to be just a comet? I guess reading the bible in the bible belt has gotten old so now they are seeing UFOs. They could be German flying saucers! Supposedly the germans escaped to Antarctica during World War II and created a base and made advanced flying machines under the ice in caves in Antarctica. With ET help. So.
Once we get the chip in our brain it won't matter if they are german flying saucers or alien. The movie I found in the dumpster a bad George Clooney movie I would rather watch than hear Jimmy Church or Richard Syrett talking about the UFOS in Antarctica done under project paperchip. Or is it project bluebeam? Or maitreya? I don't know.
I have a lot of scary dreams about Fires and seeing cities burning and cops and firefighters just standing by and allowing it. Sometimes I see UFOS in these dreams too. Whatever is going on in the government or in the skies our government will tell us! Chuck Grassley will tell us. Ron Wyden will tell us. I am struggling to find answers as deep down inside right now my heart and mind are confused. Chuck Grassley please help me be less confused!
And no I don't smoke weed.
Wasn't there a weird UFO sighting also in Jerusalem. That came down and touched down on the Temple Mount and then darted off fast in the sky? I don't believe any UFO sighting unless I see F-16's darting fast after it. But then the F-16s saying that they got close but then the thing darted off faster than mach 50 or something. lol.
We need to listen to John McCain. Ak47s don't work against tanks. The word angel is a mistranslation, says Linda Moulton Howe. You see we are getting desperate because we are old and we know that Santa claus isn't real. And santa claus isn't coming down the chimney. And Santa Claus isn't going to save us from the martians. And we are replacing the police with robots and police like to say that they bleed blue. But will robots bleed blue?
We are the worst of all humans, says Damon Berry. Why is Marc Cuban wearing a batman shirt. How does that add to intelligence. A Mercedes Benz commercial showing UFOS chasing it. The UFO are
Maybe wooly mammoths were once extinct. But would it be so hard to imagine that these great beings actually existed? Hill of beans, says Geraldo.
We are all Godlike, says Douglass Axe. Make the wooly mammoths look real.
farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 04:56 am
@zeroyanke7,
Lots of stuff there. I hope someone who gives a **** will actually read it critically.
CAn you name all the bones of the human foot?
farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Apr, 2017 05:05 am
@farmerman,
Im sorry to have missed the obvious fond reference to our own OM SiG David, who, hqving left us many many yers ago, was our own epicurean liver of life. One who would gift perfect strangers with silver dollars just so he could feel good.
He always packed a revolver, (said ya never had to worry about jamming when you needed the backup).

My minds picture of Om Sig was totally different than the real life version. Dave, i always thought, was tall lanky, like Gregory Peck. That was not the case. So his public credibility had to be earned. I respected that.
He was a proud member of both Mensa and the NRA. (I was certain that those two organizations were mutually exclusive).

Requiescat im Pacem Dave
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 01:21 am
Huh?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 02:32 am
@roger,
Ditto!
izzythepush

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2021 02:43 am
@glitterbag,
I think he only posts on A2K when he's tripping.
0 Replies