Feeling vulgar.

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 09:18 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Yeah, I feel guilty because she hasn't moved on. I haven't been able to go on many dates, and the ones I've been on I feel like I have to keep secret. I was never raised protestant, I don't know what my excuse is.

As for the site. I'm pretty annoyed with it too, but you should stick around.

T
K
O
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 04:48 pm
@Diest TKO,
Ah, if I were you I wouldn't feel guilty.
You can **** around as much as you like and society won't judge you.
I'm really ******* bitter about that, but i'm aware of harping on about it to much since I really hate those people who personify society by getting offended by it.

I think it's just gotta be something I've gotta shake off. It's most probably leftover feelings from my childhood because I was always brought up that sex was either embarrassing or wrong. My mother seemed to find out about every exploit that ever happened. I still remember her shouting at me that she was 'mortified her daughter lost her virginity at 16.'
Oh well.

I think I'll have a bash at the site, if I attack it i might get more out of it. You stick around too.
Diest TKO

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 08:16 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Men and women get locked into gender norms.

For women, sexuality can be a hurdle.

For men, sensitivity can be one.

Many men are absolutely terrified of being seen crying. They feel guilty or weak. The shame they feel for crying is the same burden you face.

We worry to much about what other's think about what we do, how we express ourselves, and even what our nature is.

Just know you're not alone in your struggle.

T
K
O
OGIONIK

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 08:30 am
@Diest TKO,
pentacle, just relax.

i feel vulgar sometimes as well, like...

i mean ok literally, im gonna put my penis into her vagina..
and sperm is going to come out, and shes gonna get all wet and emit juices...(and anal sex , oral sex wtf? GROSS!)

youll find someone. ive been celibate unwillingly for oh my god like 7 months jesus christ oh well...

its just nature. plain and simple.

sometimes letting your instincts out is the ****.

sometimes its regrettable..

live love move on..
Diest TKO

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 08:35 am
@OGIONIK,
...we've just entered the discovery channel...

T
K
O
OGIONIK

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 08:48 am
@Diest TKO,
lol.

all this sex talk is discouraging.

Sad

i was doing so good. i fear relapse is iminent.

cjhsa

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 08:52 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I like feeling vulvas too.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 09:05 am
@OGIONIK,
I noticed, you're not capitalizing your words... I hope you're not typing with one hand...

That would make me an accomplice I think...
K
O
OGIONIK

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 09:23 am
@Diest TKO,
im very strange, i have like excellent grammar skills, but on typewriters and keyboards they just disappear, maybe because of my extensive stint in computer gaming where i would literally type with one hand because wasd were my movement keys...its like permanently ingrained now. hah

omg some of my posts have been horrible i can tell u that much..

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 10:26 am
@OGIONIK,
w00t. Crouch jump.

T
K
O
0 Replies