Rebel Wife

mochit

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 09:50 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
so why are we discussing this? Apparently you're okay with it.

What consenting adults do is their business.... and obviously you're consenting.

Bon Appetit.

I think I can speak for a lot of the guys here when I say we'd love to see the pictures when they're done :wink:

unless your wife looks like bigfoot.

I'm not consenting, that is why im discussing it. i have been backed into a corner and will apply some of the insight on this thread. thanks everyone.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 10:02 am
So then I suggest she takes racy photos with her brother. That would ease your feelings and she gets to be partial nude for "artistic" reasons. Unless of course she is such a rebel that incest is not beyond her.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 10:04 am
Linkat wrote:
So then I suggest she takes racy photos with her brother. That would ease your feelings and she gets to be partial nude for "artistic" reasons. Unless of course she is such a rebel that incest is not beyond her.

and those pictures I definitely want to view... Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 10:07 am
mochit wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
I think your wife is lying telling you that all this is innocent.

People don't take racy pictures with their ex because it's fun.

The ex and my spouse remain good friends; and i trust him. She says he is like a brother. She was always interested in modeling; and feels like this is her opportunity to feel like a model.

I term the pictures racy, but they consider them artistic as the ex is an amateur photographer.

Uh, so you'd be ok with her brother taking nasty pictures of her?

Where are these "artistic" photos going? His private collection?
0 Replies

mochit

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 10:16 am
Bella Dea wrote:
mochit wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
I think your wife is lying telling you that all this is innocent.

People don't take racy pictures with their ex because it's fun.

The ex and my spouse remain good friends; and i trust him. She says he is like a brother. She was always interested in modeling; and feels like this is her opportunity to feel like a model.

I term the pictures racy, but they consider them artistic as the ex is an amateur photographer.

Uh, so you'd be ok with her brother taking nasty pictures of her?

Where are these "artistic" photos going? His private collection?

im not ok with any of it. i just want to present the issue as objectively as possible.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 10:23 am
Then say that to your wife and her 'brother'.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 11:40 am
mochit wrote:
This is recent, and not always the case.

it was a problem on your last thread about your wife.

why are you letting your relationship continue in this way? do you enjoy the drama? what?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 11:47 am
Oh yeah. Checking back, this is Part II.
Sorry Mochit. If you're not willing to help yourself...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 01:04 pm
mochit wrote:
I've requested this in the past, and she turned me down. She did not want me having racy pictures of her that could get out on the internet. Her ex has a nicer camera, and she considers these artistic photos (where she will be half naked).

But she's not afraid of HIM putting them on the internet? Hmmm, huge red flag!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 02:22 pm
I think your marriage is in trouble. I just reread your initial post about your relationship. And to think that your wife is a counselor!

Have you seen a counselor yourself yet? Why not do it?

You seem very confused right now. I think talking this all out with someone could do you a lot of good. You need clarity and interpretation of what her actions mean, and what it is you want.

Let us know how it goes.
0 Replies

mochit

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 03:09 pm
Mame wrote:
I think your marriage is in trouble. I just reread your initial post about your relationship. And to think that your wife is a counselor!

Have you seen a counselor yourself yet? Why not do it?

You seem very confused right now. I think talking this all out with someone could do you a lot of good. You need clarity and interpretation of what her actions mean, and what it is you want.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks Mame. I went last week, and have another session Thursday. I will let the thread know the outcome.

I physically threw up last night when thinking about someone else photographing my wife while half naked. I know it's not a big deal to some people, but it is to me.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 03:38 pm
mochit wrote:

Thanks Mame. I went last week, and have another session Thursday. I will let the thread know the outcome.

I physically threw up last night when thinking about someone else photographing my wife while half naked. I know it's not a big deal to some people, but it is to me.

If it affects you that badly then you obviously have an issue with it. And also your wife is not being very considerate of how you feel. Is it really that important to take these pictures that she would jepordize your marriage for it? It sounds as if she isn't taking your marriage seriously or your feelings seriously if these pictures are that important to her.

I agree that taking pictures half naked with another man is wrong in almost every circumstance. The only one I can see is if she were a model and this was part of her job and that she would have no issue with you being there during the photo shoot.

Even if you are more open in your marriage, if this bothers you so much, your wife should love you enough and care enough about your marriage to be willing to give up this one activity. It's not like you are asking her to give up her job or something significant.

It sounds like you are giving and she is taking - her way or no way rather than finding a compromise.
0 Replies

mochit

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 09:48 pm
The counselor essentially suggested two routes:

1) Communicate your feelings on what you can tolerate, and accept that you have differences that may not be reconciled ever.

2) Share your feelings, and then give your wife your consent. He feels my wife is acting out and testing me; and if i move out the way, she will see herself in the mirror and discover her own issues making her want to act this way all of a sudden. If i can tolerate it and see her as my wife still; then it's good. But, it will really test our relationship.

After i shared further route #2, she agreed not to do it, but said she feels like she will do something else in the future and not tell me. This is not good, but now that she put our marriage ahead of these pictures, i feel much better about her doing it if i am present, and feel like i can be supportive.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 06:54 am
[quote="mochit"]she feels like she will do something else in the future and not tell me. ... she put our marriage ahead of these pictures... i can be supportive.[/quote]

Why does this not sound like a good deal to me?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 04:06 pm
She sounds like more of a brat than a rebel.
0 Replies

mochit

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 06:01 pm
She prefaced that statement by saying that she will always be faithful, and love me; but she has urges to wild things because that is who she is. Whether it's parasailing, doing drugs, photo shoots, etc; she thinks doing these things has nothing to do with me; and i do not need to know every detail.

I am not sure what she has in mind, but i feel somewhat better in the short term.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 06:13 pm
One time, I had this girlfriend, she was all like, "Slappy, I have to go home and have lunch with my brother." She really had a brother, but I didn't like him, so I drowned her in a pond.

Seriously, it's been said: if she insists on these pictures, dump her ass. If she really wants "artistic" pictures taken, get them done at a professional studio.

Then post them on here.

Unless she looks like Bigfoot. Or what I may take home tonight.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2007 01:06 pm
Mochit--

Your inamorata seems to make no distinction between pushing the laws of nature and her physical limits and performing socially outrageous acts.

So she wants to do wild things. Do you want a wife who wants to do wild things? Being a conventional husband is not necessarily incorrect behavior.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 12:33 pm
mochit wrote:
I physically threw up last night when thinking about someone else photographing my wife while half naked.

Which half?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2007 12:35 pm
Learn to blow yourself and all these problems disappear.
0 Replies