guys move on within days...

meggles

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 11:01 pm
hmm u could be right but i guess i know him and i honestly dont believe he was over it a year to a year and a half ago... only recently had i noticed a difference...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 11:48 pm
meggles, welcome to A2K :-)

You have gotten the best advice possible here and I know you'll get through this, just like I have and I think most of us have at one time or another.

I don't think I've ever ended a relationship with a man I loved, where I didn't feel the same exact way you do and couldn't imagine life without them.

Your situation reminds me of the situation with the father of my son. I ended it with him, but he wanted me too and did everything he needed too to get me to toss him out. We lived together for 5 years.
Suddenly, there's another woman in his life almost instantly and she just happened to live right next door to where he worked.
This happened quickly, just like in your situation and it was pretty devistating, especially since we had a child together.

I was hurting like crazy, just like yourself, wondering what to do. I felt lost and helpless.

Time healed my wounds and that experience, along with many others made me stronger. I've been without a man in my life for 9 years now and even though I wouldn't mind having one around, I'm very content with my life being single, while I wait for Mr. Right.
I've lost myself in some of the men I've been with and I needed to take some alone time to find myself again.

I'm, in no way, saying to take 9 years (that's a little much Laughing ) to focus on you, but it really sounds to me like you need to find happiness within yourself, just like I did.

I promise, your feeling for him will change and those strong feelings of feeling alone will dwindle. You may always love him if he treated you well during your time together, but you will fall out of love with him and fall head over heels for someone else :-D

My very best to you and you broken heart.
0 Replies