0
   

Sean Taylor: Another victim of stupid gun laws

 
 
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 07:43 am
Turns out to be a simple burglary...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1933121/posts?page=1,50

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/bamahead/capte3bea868a6b244609af0814241d34fa.jpg

No vendetta, not a case of losing his "ghetto roots" or any such; just a simple robbery and break-in.

Taylor tried to defend himself with a machete because he was legally barred from owning firearms because of an incident a couple of years past in which he'd pointed a pistol at somebody who'd stolen a vehicle of his, i.e. for dealing with ghetto **** in the customary fashion. In other words, Taylor is an outright victim of some sort of gun control law. In days past if somebody was too dangerous to own firearms, he was locked up; the day he was released he was back to normal laws. There's something massively questionable about these second and third class citizenship categories we've created. For sure there should be no possibility of any law of any sort preventing a person from defending himself in his own home.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 7,814 • Replies: 132
No top replies

 
contrex
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 08:40 am
You some kind of KKK cracker? Why don't you give the NewRepublic far-right moonshine a rest?
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 08:43 am
One of gunga's most idiotic topics yet and that is saying something.

BTW I resent having Sean's tragic death politicized by these psychos. He was a fellow Miami Hurricane and I had the pleasure of meeting him when he played at Miami. I took his death particularly hard, it really is outrageous to try to blame his death on gun laws.

Sean's life needs to be celebrated not made into fodder for right-wing lunatics.
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 08:49 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
One of gunga's most idiotic topics yet and that is saying something.

....


In other words, there's actually something righteous about government forcing a homeowner to have to bring a knife to a gun fight in his own home...

What does being an idiot feel like??
0 Replies
 
contrex
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 08:54 am
gungasnake wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
One of gunga's most idiotic topics yet and that is saying something.

....


In other words, there's actually something righteous about government forcing a homeowner to have to bring a knife to a gun fight in his own home...

What does being an idiot feel like??


No. In other words, this is a stupid post. Can't you read? As for knowing what being an idiot feels like, why don't you tell us?

Gungasnake - justification for Al Qaeda.
0 Replies
 
Jim
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 08:56 am
Gungasnake - you posted that the victim was legally barred from having a firearm, and he was obeying that law. But what about those four upstanding members of society you have pictured in your post? Were they violating any gun laws during the incident?

I am continually amazed by proposals to reduce crime by enacting more restrictive gun laws. All these laws do is further restrict the people who will obey them. That's us, the law abiding citizens. Criminals, by their very nature, break the law. Why does anyone think they will obey any new gun laws?
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:03 am
Here is a link to the posts of the vile racist damondonion at freeper.com AKA as the bleloved gungasnake.

Quote:
Part of the problem is that half the whites in this country couldn't tell two black people apart if one were male and the other female or one dead and the other alive.


Thanks for making it all the more clear to A2K members just what kind of lunatic fringe racist that we are dealing with.
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:03 am
Jim wrote:
Gungasnake - you posted that the victim was legally barred from having a firearm, and he was obeying that law. But what about those four upstanding members of society you have pictured in your post? Were they violating any gun laws during the incident?

I am continually amazed by proposals to reduce crime by enacting more restrictive gun laws. All these laws do is further restrict the people who will obey them. That's us, the law abiding citizens. Criminals, by their very nature, break the law. Why does anyone think they will obey any new gun laws?


DemoKKKrat ideology... Here we have a bona fide case of a high profile person being killed by that ideology and, as you can see, the libs are blind to it to the point of refusing to see it even when you point it out to them.
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:06 am
Quote:
Posted by damondonion to bamahead
On News/Activism 11/30/2007 11:07:14 PM PST · 82 of 144

Taylor tried to defend himself with a machete because he was legally barred from owning firearms because of an incident a couple of years past in which he'd pointed a pistol at somebody who'd stolen a vehicle of his, i.e. for dealing with ghetto **** in the customary fashion. In other words, Taylor is an outright victim of some sort of gun control law. In days past if somebody was too dangerous to own firearms, he was locked up; the day he was released he was back to normal laws. There's something massively questionable about these second and third class citizenship categories we've created.
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:07 am
gungasnake wrote:
Jim wrote:
Gungasnake - you posted that the victim was legally barred from having a firearm, and he was obeying that law. But what about those four upstanding members of society you have pictured in your post? Were they violating any gun laws during the incident?

I am continually amazed by proposals to reduce crime by enacting more restrictive gun laws. All these laws do is further restrict the people who will obey them. That's us, the law abiding citizens. Criminals, by their very nature, break the law. Why does anyone think they will obey any new gun laws?


DemoKKKrat ideology... Here we have a bona fide case of a high profile person being killed by that ideology and, as you can see, the libs are blind to it to the point of refusing to see it even when you point it out to them.


The ideology that says all black people don't look alike? That ideology?
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:08 am
Roxxxanne wrote:

Quote:
Part of the problem is that half the whites in this country couldn't tell two black people apart if one were male and the other female or one dead and the other alive.


Thanks for making it all the more clear to A2K members just what kind of lunatic fringe racist that we are dealing with....


That's not racism and I'm not a racist. The context of that was that eye-witness testimony from people who do not know a defendant should never be sufficient for capital punishment.
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:11 am
Here is another gem from damondonian AKA guingasnake

Quote:
Posted by damondonion to bruinbirdman
On News/Activism 11/30/2007 5:22:03 PM PST · 4 of 22

Basic cold, hard reality, the "palestinians" need to be either moved somewhere isolated and remote, or exterminated.
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:13 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Here is a link to the posts of the vile racist damondonion at freeper.com AKA as the bleloved gungasnake.

Quote:
Part of the problem is that half the whites in this country couldn't tell two black people apart if one were male and the other female or one dead and the other alive.


Thanks for making it all the more clear to A2K members just what kind of lunatic fringe racist that we are dealing with.


And here is yet another gem:

Quote:
Posted by damondonion to Puzzleman
On News/Activism 12/01/2007 5:27:47 AM PST · 25 of 40

The most major thing we could do to Chavez and every other idiot like him in the world is to ban the importation of petroleum into the US and collapse the world price of oil. It would mess us up about as badly as we were messed up in WW-II for a year to two years and it would mess all of the world's idiots up permanently. We have enough petroleum resources we should be exporting the stuff and not importing it; but the only way you can get from here to there is the same as the only way anybody can stop smoking cigarettes, i.e. just stop it.
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:14 am
Roxxxanne wrote:


The ideology that says all black people don't look alike? That ideology?


DemoKKKrat ideology says that blacks are to be kept in miserable conditions in perpetuity as a wholly-owned voting block and **** the consequences both to blacks and to the nation.

I view 95% of the things which most of my fellow rednecks view as black problems as demoKKKrat problems and it seems clear enough that 95% of the problems which blacks experience living in America would evaporate within two years of the end of the demoKKKrat party. Blacks are not genetically inferior and it the places where you see all of the pathology are basically the places still in thrall to old-fashioned demoKKKrat machine politics.

Conversely, pretty much every stroke of good political fortune which has ever visited blacks in America has involved the Republican party and not the dems.
0 Replies
 
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:19 am
the KKK shares Gunga's views on gun ownership (and many other things).

I don't know why Gunga keeps trying to connect the Democrats with a group that shares his views.

Maybe Gunga wants to be a Democrat?
0 Replies
 
shewolfnm
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:19 am
you can never win a fight with the republican terrorist Roxx


good try though.. Cool
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:26 am
I love this gem:

Quote:
Posted by damondonion [gungasnake] to Diana in Wisconsin
On News/Activism 09/25/2007 7:29:49 PM PDT · 4 of 5

In 1953 oral sex was considered a perversion and was relatively unknown, and there was no such thing as genital herpes. Nobody should need to be Albert Einstein to figure that one out.
Smile Very Happy Shocked
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:31 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
I love this gem:

Quote:
Posted by damondonion [gungasnake] to Diana in Wisconsin
On News/Activism 09/25/2007 7:29:49 PM PDT · 4 of 5

In 1953 oral sex was considered a perversion and was relatively unknown, and there was no such thing as genital herpes. Nobody should need to be Albert Einstein to figure that one out.
Smile Very Happy Shocked



Is there anybody in SanFran who DEOESN'T have GH??

Ever watch any of the 49er away games and watch the 49er observers having to walk up to the press box while the other team's fans wave the little pink flamingos at them?? Funny scene.
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:32 am
Roxxxanne wrote:


http://www.able2know.org/forums/images/avatars/5561865744743528cd9809.jpg




I don't keep up with horror flicks... that from one of the newer alien movies or what exactly?
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:38 am
gungasnake wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:


http://www.able2know.org/forums/images/avatars/5561865744743528cd9809.jpg




I don't keep up with horror flicks... that from one of the newer alien movies or what exactly?


Ah...more cogent, rational, informed debate from the gun lobby.



Please, can you further define the research you use in that post?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Should cheerleading be a sport? - Discussion by joefromchicago
Are You Ready For Fantasy Baseball - 2009? - Discussion by realjohnboy
tennis grip - Question by madalina
How much faster could Usain Bolt have gone? - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Sochi Olympics a Resounding Success - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Sean Taylor: Another victim of stupid gun laws
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 06/14/2021 at 10:03:25