2
   

Me a cat hater?

 
 
margo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 01:34 pm
well - I suppose it keeps you off the streets!
0 Replies
 
Diane
 
  1  
Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 01:45 pm
Mr. Stillwater, sweet man, thank you for the wonderful kitty pics. I'm like Osso when it comes to other people's pets, I get all mushy and sort of pitifully needy for animal contact.
0 Replies
 
Misti26
 
  1  
Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 12:19 am
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgAJF2MVH*!X*n9uEuYZuQTK3gd946VVQVc8iBdprGKKecN30c6k5VfDWJQYJeZOh9l8kJTyAFbyduWPBu8dev8bjpFaU*vBQsGvwCG7Zmo/scan.jpg?dc=4675446388742027704
0 Replies
 
margo
 
  1  
Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 01:32 pm
Diane wrote:
Mr. Stillwater, sweet man, thank you for the wonderful kitty pics.


Sheesh! It'd be the first time in a while someone has called him something nice. I think dlowan is closest to correct: pondscum!
0 Replies
 
Diane
 
  1  
Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 11:20 pm
Misti, that is really adorable. I had a cat like that--he was the most mellow, laid back cat I'd ever known. One of my all time favorites.

Margo, can we talk?? What do I need to know about the seemingly likeable Mr. Stillwater?
0 Replies
 
Mr Stillwater
 
  1  
Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 02:11 am
Diane wrote:
What do I need to know about the seemingly likeable Mr. Stillwater?


Apart from the fact he's likable? Almost saintlike? Well, angelic really.

Don't believe anything Santa Claws and The Sockpuppet tell you.
0 Replies
 
margo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 01:38 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
Diane wrote:
What do I need to know about the seemingly likeable Mr. Stillwater?


Apart from the fact he's likable? Almost saintlike? Well, angelic really.

Don't believe anything Santa Claws and The Sockpuppet tell you.


Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhhhh! Pppuuuuuuuuuukke!!!!!Mad
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 02:29 pm
Bleeeccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
0 Replies
 
Mr Stillwater
 
  1  
Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 04:23 pm
http://www.fansofjohngoodman.com/Goodman/jgftrama.jpg

He's made a list and he's checked it twice! Hope you two like anthracite for Christmas!!
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 05:27 pm
When life sends me anthracite, I let the pressure form diamonds.......



= ; >- p
0 Replies
 
Jessy
 
  1  
Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 05:26 pm
arg. tried to post picture from PC, didn't work. Mad

hi people - i love your pictures & hearing about your little oodgie-boodgies!!! poor poor me, i am sadly oodgie-boodgie-deprived at the moment, so am yet another vicarious pet-lover - hey there other VPLs, how it going? sucks, doesn't it? Crying or Very sad
0 Replies
 
margo
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 02:56 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:

He's made a list and he's checked it twice! Hope you two like anthracite for Christmas!!


Anthracite....anthracite...I checked with David Jones, Peters of Kensington, Cartiers and a couple of the big jewellers, and none of them have anthracite in stock. I shall wait for the processed version.... Razz
0 Replies
 
Mr Stillwater
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 07:01 am
Dat's such a BIG word for such a widdle kitty-snookums, isn't it snookums?
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 10:15 am
nah



welcome, Jessy! Puddy deprived at present, eh?
0 Replies
 
Vivien
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 11:46 am
Jessy wrote:
arg. tried to post picture from PC, didn't work. Mad

hi people - i love your pictures & hearing about your little oodgie-boodgies!!! poor poor me, i am sadly oodgie-boodgie-deprived at the moment, so am yet another vicarious pet-lover - hey there other VPLs, how it going? sucks, doesn't it? Crying or Very sad



it did - then Rosie arrived Smile
0 Replies
 
PatriUgg
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2003 04:20 pm
Glenlivet. Single malt.

http://members.aol.com/freepurpleamy/images/freaky%20kitten.jpg
0 Replies
 
jaishi
 
  1  
Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 05:54 pm
OMG! This absolutely adorable!
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2003 06:37 pm
That thing spooks me!


Welcome, Jaishi!
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

The Dog House - Discussion by Aldistar
I just buried Wench - Discussion by gustavratzenhofer
Render Unto Caesar - Discussion by jcboy
The kittens are coming! - Discussion by dlowan
Difficult Rabbits - Question by LDW2205
My dog tried to bite me. What do I do now? - Question by PinkLipstick
OUR FRIEND HAS LEFT US - Discussion by Setanta
Milk for cats - Question by Tomkitten
Cocker Spaniel Dogs - Discussion by jodie34
PET PIX THREAD - Discussion by kuvasz
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Me a cat hater?
  3. » Page 6
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 01/25/2020 at 05:41:15