Member Uses Photo Taken at SF A2K to Attack Another Member

Chai

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 12:50 pm
mame, one of the things Roxx, sglass and others know if that in AA people share their experience strength and hope with each other...and it would be doing an alkie trying to make amends with half measures a disservice not to point that out to them, by someone who's been through it.

I did some half measures as far as amends back in the day, and I wouldn't be surprised if those people never even realized I was making amends. I fluffed my way through some of it.

It is up to the one offended if he/she wants to accept it of course, but, the person making the amend has to go about it whole heartedly, or not at all.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 02:01 pm
LOL

The only man who would ever have anything close to a vomiting reaction at the image of my boobs in his face is a man who is very, very, very gay. And even in San Francisco, I have yet to meet a man THAT gay. I even find it hard to imagine a man THAT gay exists, but maybe so.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 02:07 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Mame wrote:

Tico, this should be between you and Roxxx, or Roxxx and LE, and no one else here has any need or right to make judgemental statements about what she did or didn't do, say, or have as a posting name. She's old enough, and sober enough now, to be aware of all her actions and is accountable only to herself and the people involved. The rest of us need to stay out of it.

Mame, in essence I agree with you, however, Roxxxanne made it all
our business when she opened this thread. She could have send Tico
a PM telling him what she thought of his post, and/or him personally. Instead she has created a big scene here openly, for everyone to comment.
-----

Roxxxanne, I have met you! You are in person very charming, witty
and lovely, however, we also have seen another side of you here on a2k,
and in order for you to redeem yourself, you first have to mend what's
broken. I do understand your situation, and you're all sober now, and
have changed, but you still need to take responsibility for your entire
life, it doesn't start the day you stopped drinking.

Seven months of sobriety is nothing. I am just beginning to work on my character defects. One of which is creating drama, especially where the internet is concerned. When someone acts out his hatred of women while hiding behind an image of Arnold Schwarzenegger, I have a hard time imagining that entity as a real person.

I really should let this go but I am rather having fun continuing the drama and rubbing the little "man's" nose in it. I am not yet the Dali Lama.

Oh I have an awesome sponsor but we are still on the fourth step. My progress is going well, I need to finish the steps though within my first year so I can take on Sponsees. I have also began speaking before AA groups, I am doing quite well but again, I still can't help but push people's buttons on the internet, especially those who are intentionally attempting to inflict emotional damage. In my case, they would be best to find some other outlet to act out upon.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 02:32 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
LOL

The only man who would ever have anything close to a vomiting reaction at the image of my boobs in his face is a man who is very, very, very gay. And even in San Francisco, I have yet to meet a man THAT gay. I even find it hard to imagine a man THAT gay exists, but maybe so.

Sorry, but the sight of those wrinkled bags has likely elicited more urges to purge than you'd ever admit.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 02:39 pm
Roxxxxxy/Harper/Nikkki/Chrisssee wrote:
One of which is creating drama, especially where the internet is concerned. When someone acts out his hatred of women while hiding behind an image of Arnold Schwarzenegger, I have a hard time imagining that entity as a real person.

One of the many bizarre things you have said was to accuse me of being a misogynist, simply because of my choice of avatar.

she/he of many names wrote:
I really should let this go but I am rather having fun continuing the drama and rubbing the little "man's" nose in it. I am not yet the Dali Lama.

And now the truth is yet again revealed. Why the charade of mock outrage? This is just another attention-seeking effort on your part, in a life spent in pursuit of said goal.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 04:45 pm
Fercrisakes, enough already! No one is being entertained or enlightened here. That horse is glue already! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 08:15 pm
Ragman wrote:
Fercrisakes, enough already! No one is being entertained or enlightened here. That horse is glue already! Rolling Eyes

Somebody must be getting entertainment from reading. Over 1400 reads to date with 65 replies. Shocked
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 08:26 pm
Okay, I can't lie. I'm sort of digging it. Although, I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet. Come on, mix it up, you crazy kids! Let's see some action!

<thows on the jiffy pop>
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 09:47 pm
sick f*** wrote:

I have been so accustomed to choking my chicken while looking at air-brushed pictures of centerfold models, I wouldn't know a real woman if her p**** was right in front of my face. Of course, I realize the odds of that happening (a real woman in my face) are slim and none to put it mildly.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 10:08 pm
OK, I just got lost, and I'm following pretty damn close.
Who where and when was sick f***?
Am I the only one sensing voices?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 10:15 pm
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/bill_syken/07/21/daily.blog/p1_dumb.jpg
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2007 04:43 am
Locked.

Enough, already.
0 Replies