Member Uses Photo Taken at SF A2K to Attack Another Member

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 07:17 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Yeah...but the attack was truly reprehensible.

Yeccchhh.

Shrugs.

"Attack"? I posted an un-altered, un-fuzzy, un-photoshopped photo that was already previously posted on A2K. I didn't even comment on that photo ... not one word. The "attacks" came after, and were directed at me. Get a grip, rabbit ... and perhaps reread the thread in question.

You had no right to reproduce an image of me anywhere without my permission. Period.

Everyone here knows what your intent was. You only continue to diminish yourself by trying to defend your actions when the only thing that would be appropriate would be for you is to apologize.

A gentleman doesn't treat a woman like that whether in 3D or on the internet. Again, you only diminish yourself and continue to do so.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 07:39 pm
http://www.able2know.org/forums/images/avatars/525980805471a9e4b710aa.jpg
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 07:51 pm
Rolling Eyes Anybody surprised?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 07:53 pm
It's so obvious it's stupid.

Shman, am I tired.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 07:58 pm
I hate to tell you this, Roxxxanne, but when poor Lord Ellpus posted a picture of his wife, you made some very nasty remarks towards her.

http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2038292#2038292

He (Ellpus) was very hurt by your comments, no apology was ever made.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 08:06 pm
What goes around comes around. Nasty bit of stuff, that. I remember the thread but had stopped reading before those parts were posted.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 08:26 pm
When Roxx had his little head removed, they forgot to check if there was any brain activity in his big head.

Oops.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:18 pm
Whole thing is a cesspool.

That sucks, though Roxanne.

I still think what Tico said was putrid, but you have little dudgeon to get high on when you have also used someone's appearance to be nasty and attacking.

I wish someone would remove the gross portions of the other thread, and all of this one.

The whole thing is spreading like a foul smell.

I can't believe I let myself get sucked into posting here.

Doh.

Rolling Eyes

No fool like a middleaged rabbit.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:32 pm
Perhaps it is time you did a fourth step inventory Roxxx.

I am not judging you, I am only suggesting that perhaps some major amends need to be made. We have to be so careful when taking someone's inventory.

You must make yourself vulnerable to your higher power and ask for help.

Sg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 09:47 pm
Repulsiveness is a virtue.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 10:30 pm
Sglass wrote:

I am not judging you, I am only suggesting that perhaps some major amends need to be made. We have to be so careful when taking someone's inventory.

Sg

I already posted here that I was sorry for all the nasty stuff I did here while I was drinking. I apologize to Lord Epsus and his wife if I insulted them. I did a lot worse things than that during my addiction that I need to make major amends for. I have a great sponsor who is working with me through the steps.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 11:05 pm
Roxxx,

It is important that you work on your amends to Lord Elpus. I would suggest that you sit down and write out (in the privacy of your home) not A2K the exact nature of your wrongs and show it to your sponsor. You do not make amends without the guidance of a sponsor. The bottom line is that you recognize and accept the responsibility of your actions, which is making amends to yourself. Work on this, talk with your sponsor and chill out.

Lord Elpus may not accept your amends, but that is not the issue. The issue is to recognize as a sober person you do not have to repeat destructive behaviors.

And your homework tonight is to say the Serenity Prayer 100 times.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change

The courage to change the things I can

And the wisdom to know the difference.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 01:13 am
kickycan wrote:

You only say that because you have such a magnetic personality.

Bada bing....
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 02:06 am
kickycan wrote:

Possess it if you can

Always in a woman

Never in a man

Hello Roxanne,

Onward, ooo where did those christian soldiers come from
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 05:27 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Sglass wrote:

Sg

I already posted here that I was sorry for all the nasty stuff I did here while I was drinking. I apologize to Lord Epsus and his wife if I insulted them. I did a lot worse things than that during my addiction that I need to make major amends for. I have a great sponsor who is working with me through the steps.

I had forgotten until CJ brought it up about what was said about Lord Ellpus' wife.

Roxx....just my take on it, but from how you phrased your post above, that apology you made to LE was half-assed...you apologized "if" you insulted them? From what I remember, I don't think what you said could be taken as anything BUT insulting.

Also, it sounds as if you are making excuses for yourself, saying "I did a lot worse things...during my addiction" Sounds like you are making light of one thing over what you consider the seriousness of another...and, that ain't right.

It's not for you to decide what offenses need a committed, whole-hearted mending, and which one's need a tossed off "Sorry IF I offended...but I've got bigger fish to fry"

What has been said in insult (or what you feel is an insult), is independant of any other action on yours or anyone elses part.

Pride sometimes keeps up from doing what is right.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 05:27 am
Millerenium Bug..... Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 05:33 am
dlowan wrote:
I still think what Tico said was putrid, ...

What, exactly, did I say that you think was putrid? PM me if you find yourself incapable of reproducing the putridness on the open forum.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 09:52 am
http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=56457&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=3060

You don't think that this post is a little putrid? The vomiting emoticon? Oh, of course you don't - you posted it, after all. That's the yeech to me.

~~~

Tico, this should be between you and Roxxx, or Roxxx and LE, and no one else here has any need or right to make judgemental statements about what she did or didn't do, say, or have as a posting name. She's old enough, and sober enough now, to be aware of all her actions and is accountable only to herself and the people involved. The rest of us need to stay out of it.

Sglass, good for you for assisting with her program.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 10:09 am
Mame wrote:
http://www.able2know.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=56457&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=3060

You don't think that this post is a little putrid? The vomiting emoticon? Oh, of course you don't - you posted it, after all. That's the yeech to me.

Well, you shove tits such as those in my face -- calling them "eye candy" -- and you too might get a vomiting emoticon, Mame.

Quote:
Tico, this should be between you and Roxxx, or Roxxx and LE, and no one else here has any need or right to make judgemental statements about what she did or didn't do, say, or have as a posting name. She's old enough, and sober enough now, to be aware of all her actions and is accountable only to herself and the people involved. The rest of us need to stay out of it.

I completely disagree. This particular poster is as dishonest as any I have seen, and has been so throughout her tenure here. I think the fact that she tries to pose as a different username is everyone's business. If you think otherwise, you are free to ignore my posts when I point out her duplicitous behavior in continuing to deny that she has previously used other usernames at this site. She flat out LIED to everyone here on several occasions. That, in my view, is relevant, and is NOT her private business, insulated from comment by other posters at this forum. If she wants to blame her actions on the booze, that's entirely up to her.

I remember well her post regarding LE's wife, and the effect it had on him, and I thank CJ for reminding us of that.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2007 10:36 am
Mame wrote:

Mame, in essence I agree with you, however, Roxxxanne made it all
our business when she opened this thread. She could have send Tico
a PM telling him what she thought of his post, and/or him personally. Instead she has created a big scene here openly, for everyone to comment.
-----

Roxxxanne, I have met you! You are in person very charming, witty
and lovely, however, we also have seen another side of you here on a2k,
and in order for you to redeem yourself, you first have to mend what's
broken. I do understand your situation, and you're all sober now, and
have changed, but you still need to take responsibility for your entire
life, it doesn't start the day you stopped drinking.
0 Replies