Dating Recently Widowed Man

myadultdatingblog23

Reply Mon 28 May, 2012 07:18 pm
@greenshany,
dating a widowed man is OK but if you a girl 23 years old. expect the criticize.
0 Replies

nasirSAUYRF

Reply Mon 8 Apr, 2013 04:22 am
@greenshany,
my e mail [email protected]
you know hindi
witch city you live . you send me e mail . i am widow man
0 Replies

vegasfly

Reply Sun 11 May, 2014 08:17 pm
@Phoenix32890,
I believe that also!
0 Replies

travelgirl1970

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 10:02 am
@sara189,
Just went through a similar situation, I started a thread as well if you care to check it out. I let my heart get involved and he was more ready than his children. I am now left with wondering if he will ever reach out to me again...I feel your pain.
0 Replies

Anam Cara

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 03:50 am
@Connie4612,
Your post is such a relief to me. I've been in a relationship with a widower now for nearly a year. We both have our own house, and we both have two grown up sons. He has thrown a lot of stuff out of his house, and recently changed the bed covers and bought a new mattress. He still has some pics of her in the livingroom but thats okay. I have to say though it is still not easy to be in this situation as I find trust a big issue in that wondering if he will ever get over his dear departed properly. I took him to see a medium yesterday and it was astonishing what she told him. We haev great times together and good friendship he has introduced me to his family and friends and showed me off to the whole village...............so life goes on.
0 Replies