wingnut jew haters, where are you?

blatham

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 08:07 am
Setanta wrote:
I suspect Mr. Mountie, that that will have gone right over his head--my experience of his posting is that subtlety escapes him.

Let me take this opportunity to apologize for having once taken you to task for your response to that member. I have since come to realize that you were correct in your assessment of the likely origin of that member's expressed opinion.

That was kind of you, set. Thanks.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 08:54 am
Quote:
Meanwhile, Coulter was on the Kevin McCullough radio talk show, making the utterly absurd case that Deutsch somehow had ambushed her. On his blog later in the day, McCullough agreed. Deutsch, he said, "is an angry anti-Christian bigot, looking to make a name for himself by biting into Christian icons."
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-rutten13oct13,0,1859447.column?coll=la-home-center
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 08:58 am
just shut the fuckup Coulter:
Quote:
We're on a pretty strict "Ignore People Who Deliberately Say Provocative **** For Big Money," because otherwise we'd spend all day repeating whatever dull outrage from Rush Limbaugh, Don Imus, Bill O'Reilly, Pat Robertson, etc. But today we are sort of compelled to note that beloved entertainer Ann Coulter has called for the end of Judaism, and the end of the Jews in general.

How will the hard-living old gal finally complete Hitler's Dream? She's going to convert all the poor lost Jews to her religion. (Christianity, apparently. Who knew?)
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 09:09 am
Bernie - I was just getting ready to post the same thing.

She's a Christian icon?

We should all be worried.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 09:55 am
I know nothing about this lady, but from what I've been observing, maybe she is suffering some illness, or am I wrong?

http://www.oregonherald.com/eforums/user_upload/ann-coulter-s.jpg
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 10:10 am
Francis wrote:
I know nothing about this lady, but from what I've been observing, maybe she is suffering some illness, or am I wrong?

http://www.oregonherald.com/eforums/user_upload/ann-coulter-s.jpg

The illness is called Anti- Semitism. Unless you are living under a rock you must surely have heard of it.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 10:24 am
Well, that would do it... except she's not just an anti-semite.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 10:25 am
So, you're saying she's a kind of renaissance woman, racially speaking, huh?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 10:43 am
snood wrote:
Well, that would do it... except she's not just an anti-semite.

True she seems to be an equal opportunity bigot.
0 Replies

tinygiraffe

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:34 am
au1929 wrote:
True she seems to be an equal opportunity bigot.

nearly equal. she seems to be against anyone having rights that isn't a white male republican. it'll be interesting to see what happens to that when hillary is in office.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:44 am
She's getting exactly what she wants.

And, this thread only adds to it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:52 am
Squinney- That is what I am trying to get across. In the past, I never even gave Ann Coulter a thought. She was just too unimportant to me. Now she has given herself a larger audience, some of whom will be curious enough to buy her book.

Personally, I would like to see her lost in the sea of obscurity.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:55 am
I don't think that talking about her like this necessarily feeds her power.

It's pretty obvious to me that 'ignoring her' hasn't done the job, so we ought to try something else...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:57 am
personally I would like to pick up the newspaper to find she was gang raped and beaten within an inch of her life.... but I'm a hate monger as well. Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 11:58 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
personally I would like to pick up the newspaper to find she was gang raped and beaten within an inch of her life.... but I'm a hate monger as well. Laughing

But with some people, like Coulter, you get a "pass"! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 02:01 pm
i actually don't see Coulter as an anti-semite. mostly I see her as just another self-serving ego maniac.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 02:25 pm
Quote:
wingnut jew haters, where are you?

Did someone call for me? Laughing (kidding)

http://www4.wittenberg.edu/news/2002/ann_coulter.jpg

wow! look at the size of her adam's apple. Did she swallow a horse...?

Don't worry she getting plastic surgery.

http://towleroad.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/coultergeist.jpg
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 03:15 pm
dyslexia wrote:
i actually don't see Coulter as an anti-semite. mostly I see her as just another self-serving ego maniac.

I believe that is close to the truth. She is intentionally offensive to what she likely regards as the excesses of the liberal crowd which is her professed target, and on which she has achieved fame & fortune. Her provocations, mockery, including the exaggerations involved, are deliberate. She laughs at and profits from the indignant response. OK by me. The only losers are those who get exorcised by it all. Better, if you don't agree, to pay no attention.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:14 pm
She's a double-agent.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2007 05:37 pm
I've never bought, or read any of Citizen Coulter's books, and I do not go out of my way to either listen to her on the idiot box, or not to listen to her.

It does seem to me that she showed an amazing lack of tact and understanding with her comments.

The best description of how I feel about people of the Jewish faith is on page 122 of "The Historians of Late Antiquity" by David Rohrbacher:

"He (Sozomen) asks at some length why it is that so many of the Jews, despite their familiarity with the biblical prophecies which identified Jesus as the Messiah, refused to convert to Christianity. His tone is not hostile, but is one of puzzled surprise"
0 Replies