Bogus radio address by the Dems.

Baldimo

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 09:24 pm
Quote:
Graeme Frost, who gave the democrat rebuttal to George Bush's reasons for vetoing the SCHIP Bill, is a middle school student at the exclusive$20,000 per year Park School in Baltimore, MD.

Graeme was in a severe car accident three years ago, and received care paid for by the government program known as SCHIP-(State Children's Health Insurance Program)

"I was in a coma for a week and couldn't eat or stand up or even talk. My sister was even worse," Graeme wrote. "My parents work really hard and always make sure my sister and I have everything we need, but we can't afford private health insurance."

His sister Gemma, also severely injured in the accident, attended the same school prior to the accident meaning the family was able to come up with nearly $40,000 per year for tuition for these 2 grade schoolers. Confirmation both attended Park found here using edit-"find on this page"-Gemma. It will take you to an article in the schools newspaper about a fundraiser for Gemma class of 16, and Graeme class of 13.

Here are photos of the school's 44,000 square foot Wyman Arts Center: two galleries, an outdoor ampitheater, Meyerhoff Theater, Macks-Fidler Black Box Theater, practice rooms, rehearsal space, and ceramics, 3-D sculpture, woodworking, jewelry, painting, photography, digital graphics studios, recording studio, and keyboard lab.

In a Baltimore Sun article the family claims to be raising their four children on combined income of about $45,000 a year. "Bonnie Frost works for a medical publishing firm; her husband, Halsey, is a woodworker. They are raising their four children on combined income of about $45,000 a year. Neither gets health insurance through work."

What the article does not mention is that Halsey Frost has owned his own company "Frostworks",since this marriage announcement in the NY Times in 1992 so he chooses to not give himself insurance. He also employed his wife as "bookkeeper and operations management" prior to her recent 2007 hire at the "medical publishing firm". As her employer, he apparently denied her health insurance as well.

His company, Frostworks, is located at 3701 E BALTIMORE ST. A building that was purchased for $160,000 in 1999. The buildings owner is listed as DIVERSIFIED INDUSTRIAL DESIGN CENTER, LLC whose mailing address is listed as 104 S Collington Ave which is the Frost's home. The commercial property he owns is also listed as the business address for another company called Reillys Designs which leads to the question of whether rental income is included in the above mentioned salary total

The current market value of their improved 3,040 SF home at 104 S Collington Ave is unknown but 113 S COLLINGTON AVE, also an end unit, sold for $485,000 this past March and it was only 2,060 SF. A photo taken in the family's kitchen shows what appears to be a recent remodeling job with granite counter tops and glass front cabinets

One has to wonder that if time and money can be found to remodel a home, send kids to exclusive private schools, purchase commercial property and run your own business... maybe money can be found for other things...maybe Dad should drop his woodworking hobby and get a real job that offers health insurance rather than making people like me (also with 4 kids in a 600sf smaller house and tuition $16,000 less per kid and no commercial property ownership) pay for it in my taxes.

Source

So how come the media hasn't picked this one up? Thats right, they support the Dems and their liberal agenda. They won't report something of this nature because it doesn't support the agenda of the liberal media. This address was completly bogus and didn't provide full facts of the situation. It is because of people like this that I don't support socialized health insurance. These parents are not talking care of their childrens health. I don't understand how they can afford $40,000 a year in school tution but not health insurance. End the push for social health insurance now. The Dems should appoligize now for their lies to the American people. Using children to lie for them and to push their agenda is just plain wrong.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 9,264 • Replies: 180
No top replies

JTT

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 09:39 pm
"Bogus radio address by the Dems."

Pardon me. After all the lies and the crap you've been spoon-fed, which you've dutifully slurped up, you have the temerity to even post something like this.

http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=22456
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 09:53 pm
A good example of just how stupid/naive/ignorant/blind/willfully blind/out of touch with reality some conservatives have been.

This Modern World: In 1969, a group of radicals hatched a secret plan...

http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=22452
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 10:03 pm
JTT wrote:

Pardon me. After all the lies and the crap you've been spoon-fed, which you've dutifully slurped up, you have the temerity to even post something like this.

Did you even read what I posted and the information inside of it or are you just defending what can't be defending?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 10:17 pm
Baldimo wrote:
JTT wrote:

Did you even read what I posted and the information inside of it or are you just defending what can't be defending?

I'm even willing to give you this one gratis [although I know someone will be along shortly to help you with your reading/internet search skills].

So what's the score on lies now,

Republicans - 83,729,541

Democrats - this one and one other one.

Jesus H Kerist man, have you any concept of proportionality? You oughta be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for trotting this dog and pony show out given what you offer slavish support for.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 10:21 pm
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
JTT wrote:

I'm even willing to give you this one gratis [although I know someone will be along shortly to help you with your reading/internet search skills].

Republicans - 83,729,541

Jesus H Kerist man, have you any concept of proportionality? You oughta be thoroughly ashamed of yourself for trotting this dog and pony show out given what you offer slavish support for.

Your really going to say that the dems have only lied twice? Please you have got to be kidding. Have any comment on the substance of the article.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 10:38 pm
Baldimo wrote:

Your really going to say that the dems have only lied twice? Please you have got to be kidding. Have any comment on the substance of the article.

It's really quite interesting that you don't dispute the numbers for the Republicans, Baldimo.

You and your world.

http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=22433
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 10:44 pm
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

It's really quite interesting that you don't dispute the numbers for the Republicans, Baldimo.

You and your world.

Their politicans they all lie. That is nothing new. Why are you making this personal? Are you a Dem politican? Address the post not the poster.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 10:44 pm
Re: Bogus radio address by the Dems.
Baldimo wrote:

So how come the media hasn't picked this one up? Thats right, they support the Dems and their liberal agenda. They won't report something of this nature because it doesn't support the agenda of the liberal media. This address was completly bogus and didn't provide full facts of the situation. It is because of people like this that I don't support socialized health insurance. These parents are not talking care of their childrens health. I don't understand how they can afford $40,000 a year in school tution but not health insurance. End the push for social health insurance now. The Dems should appoligize now for their lies to the American people. Using children to lie for them and to push their agenda is just plain wrong.

http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=22429
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2007 11:16 pm
Baldimo wrote:

Their politicans they all lie. That is nothing new. Why are you making this personal? Are you a Dem politican? Address the post not the poster.

I am addressing the issue, directly. Again, when the numbers and the seriousness of the lies are so egregiously slanted towards the true experts on lying, the Republicans, why do you persist in these smoke and mirrors routines?

http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=22314

Need I say more?
0 Replies

Halfback

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 12:21 am
Come on guys! The whole effort to get this passed (and the Dems knew it would never get past the Pres) was in the effort to be able to campaign on "The Republicans don't want your children insured". Oh, and paving the way for incremental Socialized Medicine.

I think every child should be insured. I don't want to pay for it, however. Particularly if they want to raise the income limit to more than my wife and I make in a year. I pay quite enough taxes toward the "rearing of other's children", thank you.

You bring children into the world, you raise 'em. It's called Personal Responsibility, something sadly lacking in a widespread portion of our population.

Halfback
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 01:16 am
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

I am addressing the issue, directly. Again, when the numbers and the seriousness of the lies are so egregiously slanted towards the true experts on lying, the Republicans, why do you persist in these smoke and mirrors routines?

http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=22314

Need I say more?

I'm done playing your game JTT. You don't want to address the issue then fine stop posting on the thread. You haven't even really posted anything real, just silly cartoons. Have a good night/day.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 03:05 am
Baldimo, the Democrats love to trot children out there as their hapless stooges to read their prepared lines. When they are exposed for what they are doing, they get mad, real mad, and accuse the investigative reporters of harrassing them, after all, how dare a Democrat ever be questioned about anything. After all, they love the children. Hypocrits all of them. If they loved children, they wouldn't advocate killing so many of them before they are born. JTT, what do you have to say about that?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 05:53 am
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

You and your world.

Another Jello-Sucking Democratic supporter who thinks that if one side can lie, it is OK for their side to lie.

Your inability to objectively debate the issue is apparent and consistant with your parties platform.

It is people like you who are dangerous to this political system.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 07:48 am
More? You haven't said anything yet.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 08:53 am
Halfback wrote:
Come on guys! The whole effort to get this passed (and the Dems knew it would never get past the Pres) was in the effort to be able to campaign on "The Republicans don't want your children insured". Oh, and paving the way for incremental Socialized Medicine.

I think every child should be insured. I don't want to pay for it, however. Particularly if they want to raise the income limit to more than my wife and I make in a year. I pay quite enough taxes toward the "rearing of other's children", thank you.

You bring children into the world, you raise 'em. It's called Personal Responsibility, something sadly lacking in a widespread portion of our population.

Halfback

Mmm hmm. Well, I don't want to pay for your defense, roads, investment in your small business, or your tax breaks for your kids. It's your life, you take care of those things yourself.

I'll be addressing this thread at length today; the Republicans really over-reached on this one. The Frost family were ideal candidates for the SCHIP program.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 09:40 am
woiyo wrote:

Another Jello-Sucking Democratic supporter who thinks that if one side can lie, it is OK for their side to lie.

Now where did I EVEN suggest such a thing? I notice that you and Okie haven't even bothered to dispute the fact that the Republicans are world class liars. And yet you've both been doing so for the last number of years.

Speaks directly to the inability of these conservative minds to process information.

Your inability to objectively debate the issue is apparent and consistant with your parties platform.

Where did I say it was my party? See comment above.

Yeah right, people who think are dangerous to a political system. See comment above.

okie wrote:
If they loved children, they wouldn't advocate killing so many of them before they are born. JTT, what do you have to say about that?

That you have at least as much trouble as Woiyo processing information.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 09:47 am
Baldimo wrote:

I'm done playing your game JTT. You don't want to address the issue then fine stop posting on the thread. You haven't even really posted anything real, just silly cartoons. Have a good night/day.

Games. It's not been a series of dangerous games for 8 years and yet you and those like you have been repeatedly posting inane garbage this whole time defending these scoundrels. And it goes on here.

I told you that someone would be along shortly to dismantle your song and dance routine.

But I just didn't think that McG could do it in such a concise, pointed fashion. Roll the whole bunch of ya up into one and you'd still be hard put to display the thinking skills of a young primary school student.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 11:08 am
JTT wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Now where did I EVEN suggest such a thing? I notice that you and Okie haven't even bothered to dispute the fact that the Republicans are world class liars. And yet you've both been doing so for the last number of years.

Speaks directly to the inability of these conservative minds to process information.

Where did I say it was my party? See comment above.

Yeah right, people who think are dangerous to a political system. See comment above.

okie wrote:
If they loved children, they wouldn't advocate killing so many of them before they are born. JTT, what do you have to say about that?

That you have at least as much trouble as Woiyo processing information.

You might want to learn how to enclose quotes, JTT.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 11:15 am
JTT wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
JTT wrote:

Republicans - 83,729,541

Case closed. Go get more Jello.
0 Replies