Surgery--Again

Roberta

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:20 pm
@ossobuco,
osso, No consolation, but a success at support.

When I was a kid, I had an imaginary German shepherd. Is a virtual German shepherd the same thing? Not too big for an apartment, if it's virtual. I can virtually enlarge the apartment. Ah, the joys of virtuality.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:32 pm
@Roberta,
Yep, same thing..
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 10:26 am
Back from Bellevue. I'm now officially pre-admitted.

Picked up ten certified letters from the IRS. I found someone else to help me. I have an appointment tomorrow. I was hoping for a lump day. I'll lump on the weekend.

JPB

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 11:07 am
@Roberta,
I hope the new helper is helpful!
Izzie

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 03:30 pm
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

Picked up ten certified letters from the IRS. I found someone else to help me. I have an appointment tomorrow.

Hey Boida

How'd you go, goil? Could they help?

Hope you manage to lump over the weekend. Thinking of you.

x
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 03:33 pm
@JPB,
Back from the new tax helper. She tried to help. We talked together to the IRS. Not much change.

She's putting me in touch with a lawyer. Things are kinda up in the air until I find out the results of the biopsy. If I have to have surgery, the IRs will do one thing. If I don't, then it will do something else.

Gonna try to relax over the weekend. Hahahaha. Worth a try.
dlowan

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 04:15 pm
@Roberta,
Oh good grief. You could offer to give them the damn biopsy when it's been assessed if they want your flesh and blood.
Roberta

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 05:40 pm
@dlowan,
My flesh and blood, bunny, ain't worth nearly enough.
0 Replies

Steve Feddern

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 08:54 am
@Roberta,
Hello,

Thanks, not afraid. This is not major surgery, at first meet with the anesthesiologist and discussion about this matter. I assume that the recovery will be faster.

Thanks a lot again
Steve Feddern
Roberta

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 12:26 pm
@Steve Feddern,
Hi Steve and welcome to a2k.

I've been through this procedure before, so I know exactly what it entails. I'm not as concerned about the procedure as I am about the anesthesia. I've already met with the anesthesioligist and discussed the matter.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 08:09 pm
@Roberta,
Roberta
I hope the best for you regarding the biopsy. A lawyer to deal with the IRS??? Wow that would cost so much money. Why in the world would you need a lawyer unless something really serious is going on with your taxes..
ossobuco

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 08:16 pm
@trying2learn,
This is not the time to make Roberta explain her tax situation again on a2k.
Research that if you must know.
Sorry to be curt - but that is probably the last thing she wants to explain again.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 08:38 pm
@ossobuco,
With all due respect there are: Replies: 5,331
I don't have to know her tax situation. Research, like using the search? It sucks!!!
ossobuco

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 08:49 pm
@trying2learn,
I think there may be explanations in this thread, which gives a reader a sense of Roberta over quite a while. It is worth reading, she is a mensch, a primary a2ker. This thread is only one facet of her, her choice of place to talk about medical stuff.

I don't mean to speak for her, Roberta wouldn't like that, able as she is to do that herself. I'm speaking for me.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 09:02 pm
@ossobuco,
I do know you are a primary a2ker also and she is too. I respect both of you. Her medical health takes priority over anything else. Thank you.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 09:50 pm
@trying2learn,
I'm more of a brat, not primary.

trying2learn

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 09:53 pm
@ossobuco,
No, you are kind and Roberta is too and so are many on this site. Sorry getting off topic.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:29 am
@trying2learn,
t2l, The lawyer works as a volunteer for an organiztion that helps people without a lot of money. Yes, the problems are serious.

Also serious--I'm having a major asthma attack. I have steroids and a nebulizer here. I'm treating myself today. If it doesn't work, I will somehow have to get myself to a hospital.

This may put the kibash on the biopsy.

Fed up--as usual.
Izzie

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:35 am
@Roberta,
A major attack...get thee down to the hospital Boida, please don't wait until it becomes even more difficult to breathe.

Do you think the anxiety about tomorrow is what's making it worse right now????
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2011 02:47 am
@Roberta,
Oh dear.

Let us know how you are going if you can.
0 Replies